Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc (19551 Views)

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by OMEGA009(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2022
Travel light and buy your stuff from “Terminus” market. The residents are extremely nice, receptive and love their booze. Choose your residence carefully and stay around people who practice your faith as religious riots are rife in some areas. Just carry plenty condom full body cos sex there is cheap but HIV is cheaper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by lacasera14(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2022
SalisuJasper:
Please can someone give me tips, i have just been posted to plateau state for my nysc.

what are the things i need to know
Nothing just go and serve your country.
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by 24brains(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2022
Jeez... Goodness me!!! You mean plateau of jos? The headquater of fulani massacre!!! You succeeded in escaping school hardship and economical drought. but as if thats not enough for buhari, he wants to finish our able bodied youths by posting them to war zones in the guise of "youth service!!!"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by BrodaAgbaya: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2022
Go with an open mind to explore your country and as advised by earlier statements pack thick clothing. Don`t let anyone deceive you, NYSC is fun and interesting if you are willing to have fun. Try and do some side hustles but try not to over work yourself, having fun and discovering the environment should top your list. PS, after camp pls don`t waste your time and money on those certifications you`d be advised to register for.

Also, ignore the women wanting you to spend your money in mammy market, carry yourself there and enjoy your beer with whoever is willing to pay for theirs. After posting to PPA, try finding out the security situation in your area and if possible try making friends with one or two locals, they`d be of help in case of an emergency.

Once again, have fun, meet people and discover new places and culture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by omoharry(f): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Avoid any where Fulanis are.They are evil people .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Blackdisciple(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Well do nothing other than getting your jackets, and watch out if your nysc thing is within these areas : angwan rogo, angwan rimi, Bauchi road, university of Jos area , gengere, etc those are no go area for me ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Adewale1603(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2022
just camp there, and apply for relocation.
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Hightser: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2022
bestpunterever:
same thing bro, I happy like mad ..
I can't serve a useless country that can not give me anything, not even an ordinary electricity

Exactly, I graduated since 2019, didn’t pay my final year school fees so my result came out after I paid last year so graduation year was last year hence the exemption.

Friends were telling me to work it but No.

Nigerian youths are actually very lazy, what’s there to serve? I’m sure op is somewhere in any of the southern states, imagine the distance traveling to plateau amidst insecurity.

He can’t even take flight cause flight right now is 50k as base fare.

You would buy kits and things you need for nysc, transport fare, stress. You would have spent two months worth of allawee before you receive for one month.

Imagine what I can do in 3 weeks of mosquito bites and stress.

Since 3 days now, there’s been no power supply where I live, work is stalling and no fuel at the stations.

This op here would come back here asking how and where to start his life from this time next year. It’s a waste of time and scarce resource, everything in Nigeria is programmed to slow you down, only the smart find a way around them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by phenase(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2022
HOW I WISH THEY SCRAP IT OUT, IS OF NO USE.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by kinzation(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2022
I was posted to ilu awon Osu grin
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by bestpunterever: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Hightser:

Exactly, I graduated since 2019, didn’t pay my final year school fees so my result came out after I paid last year so graduation year was last year hence the exemption.

Friends were telling me to work it but No.

Nigerian youths are actually very lazy, what’s there to serve? I’m sure op is somewhere in any of the southern states, imagine the distance traveling to plateau amidst insecurity.

He can’t even take flight cause flight right now is 50k as base fare.

You would buy kits and things you need for nysc, transport fare, stress. You would have spent two months worth of allawee before you receive for one month.

Imagine what I can do in 3 weeks of mosquito bites and stress.

Since 3 days now, there’s been no power supply where I live, work is stalling and no fuel at the stations.

This op here would come back here asking how and where to start his life from this time next year. It’s a waste of time and scarce resource, everything in Nigeria is programmed to slow you down, only the smart find a way around them.
I swear to God, you are 100% correct.
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by MARYIAN(f): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2022
bestpunterever:
I swear to God, you are 100% correct.

Sir please can you help me out by
liking and sharing my post here
https://
www.nairaland.com/6996196/
giveaway-2-winners-10-each#
Thank you so much
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Stronghold91: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2022
SalisuJasper:
Please can someone give me tips, i have just been posted to plateau state for my nysc.

bribe them
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by yunqdady: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Britain4:
If you're a lady
Contact me
If you're not beautiful don't even try it
Me dey Jos city
And u think a reasonable girl will message you? You must be sick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Welcome to Plateau state, a state that will give you a better NYSC experience, everything is affordable here on plateau. You can contact me if you wish to be posted to a better PPA in Jos Town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Bizzyliss(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Just know where to hide wen crisis start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by dakom92(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Welcome to my hood
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Berankis: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2022
It's a normal environment, beautiful people. But stay within limits. Religious sentiments abound. If you are a guy, be wary of the ladies there. Focus on your service and keep cool, you will enjoy your stay there.
I miss the Irish potato and egg. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by bluefilm: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2022
SalisuJasper:

You might freeze to death.

Just so you know...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by richmanrichard: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Avoid jos north at all cost even if you are a Muslim.
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by tnerro1(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2022
It’s cold and the girls are warm , enough said grin

P/s avoid jos north Like smelly pvssy

When I was in jos, anytime it rains Na so my jos babe go call me to say” baby, this is weather for two, should I come over” grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by mechanics(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2022
Feel free, that's where I served.
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by NaijaCover(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2022
Start Dancing
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Charmingrascal(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2022
SalisuJasper:

It's a nice place, I served there. I stayed there almost two years after my service.
Many Corp members refused to leave after their service.
I pray you get posted to Jos town, if you stay in Jos South you will love it. It is more organized than Jos north.
If you like woman, no worry they are plenty, their girls love "kopas" and they are nice.
It always cold there and Plateau people like enjoyment.
Don't go and be forming for dem area boys, infact mingle with few of them.

All the best

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Nwaotu10(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2022
You will see yourself in mangu, where their camp is situated. Fulani herdsmen dey Rob and kidnap for there wella. You better relocate!! > > grin grin

Go with condoms too.
You go lash tire.
Their girls like lashing wella, and dem no dey collect money grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Invictus2214: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2022
No about the frequent crisis
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by 6ixT8: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2022
ModelLook:
I got posted to Kebbi during my NYSC in 2017.

I base in Lagos.

I didn't go atall.

Glory to God.

My name came out again after 3 Months.

This time, I was posted to Ogun State.

I am a true testimony of the saying "What God can not do, does not exist". Believe me.

Shay because going to Kebbi na life sentence ni. This Kain lifetime experience should be what you look forward to na.
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Originalsly: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2022
hilltop007:

Nevertheless, still come with sweaters and socks; Not hood oh, but thick sweaters.

Just curious... why not hoodies? ... which is better at trapping body heat and keeping the head warm than sweaters?
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Sirchiboy: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2022
SalisuJasper:

The lord is your muscle!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC / Boi Establishes N2bn Fund For NYSC Members / How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.