Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Eko Atlantic city at night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Atlantic city at night (3663 Views)

Landmark: The Ocean Would Have Eroded The Beach Without Eko Atlantic - Dr Toks / United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic / US To Relocate Consulate To Eko Atlantic City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic city at night by Panda7(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Lagos state is trying compared to other African country but should stop comparing itself to other Nigerian states as every state doesn't have the same resources and revenue
Re: Eko Atlantic city at night by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2022
michlins:
Dubai palm beach says hi and I bet you will love to purchase a property there.

But because it's Nigeria and Lagos, you want to condemn it
So you guys are using a developed arab country to compare with a third world and corrupt country like Nigeria?Is it not the same vi that a building under construction recently collapsed that killed the owner of the building?
All of you attacking me will never send your loved ones to live there.
Re: Eko Atlantic city at night by Lipscomb(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2022
Eh you say what ?
OneCorner:
Eko Atlantic that igbos have bought 90% of the land there
Re: Eko Atlantic city at night by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

But when Palm Island was built in Dubai you hailed them.
Spits
Is there a building collapses in Dubai?How many building collapses did you hear in Dubai palm island last year?But I can tell you that more than 5 building collapses were experienced in the island last year.
Re: Eko Atlantic city at night by michlins(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Revolution2022:
So you guys are using a developed arab country to compare with a third world and corrupt country like Nigeria?Is it not the same vi that a building under construction recently collapsed that killed the owner of the building?
All of you attacking me will never send your loved ones to live there.
even if you want to send your family there, you can't afford it
Re: Eko Atlantic city at night by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Eko Atlantic is the future of Nigeria...
Re: Eko Atlantic city at night by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
michlins:
even if you want to send your family there, you can't afford it
Wetin dey for Sokoto is inside my shokoto.What will I achieved there?'Flooding'.Another benefit is that the apartment that I am going to rent for #200k per anum in the mainland goes for #1b in the Atlantic Ocean.
The food that I am going to buy in the mainland for #500 goes for #5k in the Atlantic Ocean.Everything they sell there is at premium price.What is the sense in that when a minimum wage is #30k.It is corrupt politicians like you and your families can afford the ridiculous and senseless lifestyle there.
Look at how you are feeling fly living a premium lifestyle in a third world country.
Re: Eko Atlantic city at night by EXOUSIAng: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is there a building collapses in Dubai?How many building collapses did you hear in Dubai palm island last year?But I can tell you that more than 5 building collapses were experienced in the island last year.
And what was the cause of the collapse of those building?
Those buildings were in Ikoyi majority.
Have buildings not collapsed on the mainland.
Oga the collapsed building have nothing to do with sandfilling the ocean.
Get your facts right.
If you no get money to buy free people were get make them buy.
Re: Eko Atlantic city at night by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

And what was the cause of the collapse of those building?
Those buildings were in Ikoyi majority.
Have buildings not collapsed on the mainland.
Oga the collapsed building have nothing to do with sandfilling the ocean.
Get your facts right.
If you no get money to buy free people were get make them buy.
I am helping those who may want to fall for this dastardly act.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fourth Mainland Bridge, Another China Owned Infrastructure (picture) / This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid) / Who Really Want Uztaz Muhammad Yusuf Died?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.