Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace (5955 Views)

Nice pictures of HE Asíwájú Tinubu Sweating It Out In His London Home... / I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments / Photo: Tinubu Join Peter Obi Supporters Labour Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by agadez007(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2022
Grandpa no more deals with bullion van anymore now he goes about with fire trucks that wets his armpit and chest every Ten to twenty minutes
There is nothing wrong with him being President as he is a Nigerian and qualified but his desperation is out of this world,even when others haven’t even started campaigning yet,the same way buhari was dying to be president then eventually got it and messed everything up
Tinubu has a hidden agenda and good Nigerians should reject him

Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Nonpartisan1: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlala you just deleted my first comment on this thread. Please i may like to know the rules i violated. Thank you.
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2022
naija4life247:

We control the Nigerian media space. Create your own media and promote whatever you want. But for the current media space, we control it. We used it to bring down Goatluck Jonaddaft and install the lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock not knowing that he is an empty barrel. Now, we will use the same media to install Tinubu Jagaban Borgu. Bring out your candidates and see how we will use the media to bury them.
I don't think you know what is cooking

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Amunethseranu(f): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Myn.d44 lalasticlala you just deleted my first comment on this thread. Please i may like to know the rules i violated. Thank you.
smh
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by DonBenny77(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Factoryfitted:
This one is staged.

They can't fool us.

We know better.

Say no to TUBU TUBU presidents cheesy
#Ourmumudondo

Our Pee poos President

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Lipscomb(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Lalasticalala can't tell me he don't see an incoherent comments this guy spreading across Nairaland.
Frigga13:

I said this .. yoruba will abuse curse ..insult to proof something they’re seeing is with their eyes that is scam..

Na juju?

Yoruba una pripaganda don stale ..

Why Yoruba people even love their propaganda, yoruba narratives, than something they’re seeing with their eyes oh.

... and Yoruba will always think they’re doing others

Imagine this humans..
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Lipscomb(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2022
Guy emotion will not give igbos president you work for it or you forget it do you notice that no other ethnic join you people insulting Tinubu.
Frigga13:

Yoruba people think say Nigerians Dey reason like Yoruba grin
Very shameless

Imagine

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Chidiebere1989: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Can one really stumble on a business that is so easy to start and involving high income generation?

I never knew that this can happen until I stumbled on their journal. I began going through this journal in earnest. As if that was not enough, I went online and search for the name of the writer of the journal, then I saw series of testimonials of different people this writer has touched, then I decided to key into it in other to ensure that I never missed out of such opportunity. In no distant time, I began seeing the positive results in my bank account. This business is actually called *CAR TRACKING BUSINESS*. The most fascinating thing about this business is that it doesn't require;

� engineering knowledge
� technical knowledge
�easy to comprehend because it was explained in a very simple language.

If I who doesn't have either engineering knowledge or technical knowledge can do this, then you also can.

To know more about this, while not click on the link below as only 30 slots are available.

https:///9lsi5x
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Frigga13: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Lipscomb:
Guy emotion will not give igbos president you work for it or you forget it do you notice that no other ethnic join you people insulting Tinubu.

And which tribe Dey support Tinubu.. come to north and hear the latest song .. barawo shege Bayerebe ..

You know nothing Dan Beri.. and emotion with lies will give Yoruba President grin?

This Yoruba people think too high of themselves .. very funny

Power returns North..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Frigga13: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2022
Lipscomb:
Lalasticalala can't tell me he don't see an incoherent comments this guy spreading across Nairaland.

Yoruba man ... like your new here ..

We done.

Next!!
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Chidiebere1989: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2022
Can one really stumble on a business that is so easy to start and involving high income generation?

I never knew that this can happen until I stumbled on their journal. I began going through this journal in earnest. As if that was not enough, I went online and search for the name of the writer of the journal, then I saw series of testimonials of different people this writer has touched, then I decided to key into it in other to ensure that I never missed out of such opportunity. In no distant time, I began seeing the positive results considering the rate at which people buy cars through acquiring of loan or their hard earned money, hence the need for them to secure it from thefts. This business is actually called *CAR TRACKING BUSINESS*. The most fascinating thing about this business is that it doesn't require;

� engineering knowledge
� technical knowledge
�easy to comprehend because it was explained in a very simple language.

If I who doesn't have either engineering knowledge or technical knowledge can do this, then you also can.

To know more about this and how to get started, while not contact me on WhatsApp as only 30 slots are available.

Contact me on WhatsApp: 08130161027
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Kingnelson9: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2022
naija4life247:

Bring out your own father that is not disgracing himself. To harm intended, let's just compare your father with Tinubu
See this bastard...
I no dey see you o
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by adeoyekay(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2022
When I was a kid I taught life is fair for everybody because everything go today
But when am getting old now,the reverse is the case
I just need favour if I will be lucky
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share) pls help me to like

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Mooh247: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Frigga13:
Carry pure water touch am for cloth .. based on say Nigerians Na fools and

You no see the other pics ?

I hate Yoruba propaganda media.. Lagos Ibadan express Na scam.

Na only Yoruba go buy dia propaganda and dem go abuse curse join to prove wetin dem Dey use eye see say e no Dey..

Na wao

This one don resurface again since his expectations weren't met in Osun APC primaries
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Acidosis(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Petty politics. You lots are successfully endorsing his candidature by pushing negative and petty narratives. Learn from history, the most talked about usually comes out victorious.
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by EastisBae: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Factoryfitted:
This one is staged.

They can't fool us.

We know better.

Say no to TUBU TUBU presidents cheesy
#Ourmumudondo

Lol, very dumb propaganda that can't even deceive a child. These people have proven they're desperate and can go to any length just to prove rubbish.

It's quite ridiculous to pour water on the old man's arm and claim it was sweat, just like the other time, IMAO grin grin

Now, on a more serious note, people should look critically at that soiled area around Tinubu's buttock (in the original pampas malfunction) and see how discolored it is which shows it is either pee, poo or both!

Fuccking desperados!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Factoryfitted: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2022
EastisBae:

Lol, very dumb propaganda that can't even deceive a child. These people have proven they're desperate and can go to any length just to prove rubbish.

It's quite ridiculous to pour water on the old man's arm and claim it was sweat, just like the other time, IMAO grin grin

Now, on a more serious note, people should look critically at that soiled area around Tinubu's buttock (in the original pampas malfunction) and see how discolored it is which shows it is either pee, poo or both!

Fuccking desperados!!!

Lolz. Don't mind them.
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by ModelLook(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2022
It Seems This Urination Is A Political Party something.

Check out the circled on red grin grin grin

Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Nairalandhotboy(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2022
History555:
Afonjas take photos come dey blame lgbos.
lol. I don't even understand them yet. Na everybody know say tinubu piss for body. I no come understand all this damage control. It's well sha.
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Tallesty1(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2022
trutharena:

This could be what happened to his cloth the other time too before haters started running their mouth.
There's no point defending the indefensible. Let it slide.

In the picture you posted, you can see clearly that other people in the place are sweating. That's tells you that this was a normal sweat. Can you show us pictures of people that were sweating the first time this happened?

Also, this is armpit sweat, it happens to a lot of people but there was no armpit sweat in the first incident. If what happened the firs time was a normal sweat then he would have armpit sweat that day and he would have buttock sweats on this one.

Also, other people in the first incident would be sweating too.
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Lipscomb(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Who new here for me not to be dabble with what not concern me and displaying nuisance on Nairaland daily basis like you .
Frigga13:

And which tribe Dey support Tinubu.. come to north and hear the latest song .. barawo shege Bayerebe ..

You know nothing Dan Beri.. and emotion with lies will give Yoruba President grin?

This Yoruba people think too high of themselves .. very funny

Power returns North..
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by fattprince(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
I thank God for the internet

Yoruba used mainstream media to their advantage, propagated falsehoods that lasted for years and decades. But today

We know who do money ritual

We know whose youths are lazy to the point of believing they can be selling skull 25k each to be millionaires.

They try today to use nairaland to deceive Nigerians at every given point but thank God, they are not the only ones here, we will continue to refute una nonsense until una get sense.

A Yoruba man in Osibanjo's camp leaked Tinubu pee pooing for the pee poo he wants to be president for and they turned it an Igbo thing.
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tinubu can never in his life smell presidency, he can only smell his pee and poo while removing his soaked Pampers.

Old age is good, but he is abusing old age. Looking like a monkey
Re: Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace by Misterdhee1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
freshvine:

Alafin doesn't have ACs in his palace or what?

Cheap image laundering.
Ode. You mean AC would have prevented people from sweating in such a crowded place? There was even one of the palace workers fanning the king. Some you have so much bile in your heart eh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion Near Yahuza In Abuja / Is The NLC/TUC Warning Strike Active In Your Place Of Work? / How Governor Zulum Of Borno State Is Leading The War Against Terror - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.