Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 (27984 Views)

Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by MRXELA(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
As I read your story I reflected on mine... Last year September, few days to my birthday my phone was stolen... It was so painfull because I bought my hot 10 play on hire purchase 79k and I was still having one last installment of 8k.

The next morning I rushed to the police station. with the carton. As usual they disappointed me saying their tracking network has been down for about 6months. I made every contact I had.

Police charges 10k that's if their tracking network is back you have 70% Chances of getting your phone back.
DSS charges 30k their network is stable you have 90% chances of getting your phone back... That's if the IMEI number of the phone has not been changed. All money spent will be returned to you by the thief.

My story short...

After all my calculations I decided to chill, save up money and get a spark 7 tecno... today my phone is 4months old. Buh I haven't forgotten about my stolen phone I might still track it or block it.

My advice...
Scammers are everywhere don't send anyone on nairaland Money to help you track you phone. Good luck

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by thrillionaire(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
adedehinbo:
may be na the guy thief am or he be thief too
Lolest. E wan use idea know how to sell am. No mind the clown.

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by kingxsamz(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
FuckDModz:
Login to your google account manager and wipe the phone.

That's the only positive thing you can do right now. The phone is gone.

Pain is gain, I hope you'll learn a thing or two from this experience.

Mugu
Lmao, you people are too mean here.

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by EmmaLege: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
silverlinen:
So wetin you want make nairalanders do for you now?

did u read before you comment? he said he wants to know if the phone can be tracked undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by AREWAELENU: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Your story is more touching grin grin grin grin

Actually have seen a situation whereby the phone was found by the police it's a risk though but when you think of the money you are going to pay na to just add join and get new one

But tracking it with DSS or police nah just to catch cruise and revenge cool
MRXELA:
As I read your story I reflected on mine... Last year September, few days to my birthday my phone was stolen... It was so painfull because I bought my hot 10 play on hire purchase 79k and I was still having one last installment of 8k.

The next morning I rushed to the police station. with the carton. As usual they disappointed me saying their tracking network has been down for about 6months. I made every contact I had.

Police charges 10k that's if their tracking network is back you have 70% Chances of getting your phone back.
DSS charges 30k their network is stable you have 90% chances of getting your phone back... That's if the IMEI number of the phone has not been changed. All money spent will be returned to you by the thief.

My story short...

After all my calculations I decided to chill, save up money and get a spark 7 tecno... today my phone is 4months old. Buh I haven't forgotten about my stolen phone I might still track it or block it.

My advice...
Scammers are everywhere don't send anyone on nairaland Money to help you track you phone. Good luck
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by silverlinen(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
EmmaLege:

did u read before you comment? he said he wants to know if the phone can be tracked undecided undecided undecided
And have you gone through other comments? To see what i told him?
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Walter90: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is especially cruel to me since my birthday is eight days away. Happened yday night embarassed
i will be entering the university soon , really sad.

So what concerns us with your birthday and admission?
Let it not be what am thinking, indirectly begging for money
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Emola12(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Eko e re, den show u lagos
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Princekunle10:
, it's #75k right now, that's what am using right here to type this comment.
Yeah I get to know they are of two types
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Bamzyriches451: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Damn!
Dunno what to say, but no one can steal my phone cuz I'm gon trace the thief within 24hrs cuz I have my phone companion installed on my phone and it's connected to my laptop so I can easily track your location bomber to bomber with my laptop
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by nedekid: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
dfrost:
cheesy grin

Your topic is funny though. Outsmarting you cheesy
The guy humble.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by nedekid: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!
Dunno what to say, but no one can steal my phone cuz I'm gon trace the thief within 24hrs cuz I have my phone companion installed on my phone and it's connected to my laptop so I can easily track your location bomber to bomber with my laptop
Hmm. No talk like that ohh.
You never see persin weh de too sure his car could not be stolen.
Nigger was looking under other cars and even inside gutter for his car grin
They did him "photo"

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Bamzyriches451: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm. No talk like that ohh.
You never see persin weh de too sure his car could not be stolen.
Nigger was looking under other cars and even inside gutter for his car grin
They did him "photo"
Ogbeni e sure me die, even if the thief switch off the phone I'll still track him down with the companion app on my PC

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by lookingfly: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
mayorrode:
my bank account ,bvn all my pictures , everything about me is on it
even the picture of you and your gal doing the below �.....sorry for your loss

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by TruthinAction: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Samson0599:

Are you sure? I knew it was 57k around December/January

There are two spec. One is 32g while the other is 64 g. And the latter might be the one he is talking about.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by mayorrode: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Walter90:
This is especially cruel to me since my birthday is eight days away. Happened yday night embarassed

So what concerns us with your birthday and admission?
Let it not be what am thinking, indirectly begging for money
im not a beggar , okay? i spent the whole day crying today ,i happen to have a good memory and even though i saw him once i can remember his face 90%, i could run into him someday.
i spent the whole day trying to plan on raiding the area i tracked him to when he switched off the phone. not so suprisingly it was close to a street in magodo populated highly by street guys. but reading this comments ,I am moving on . i would probably never find the guy sef but probably karma would........ive moved on , so relieved with some of the comments.... thanks guys!!!!
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Decryptor(m): 4:51am On Feb 23, 2022
mayorrode:
Morning guys , sorry for my disturbance. this recently happened in magodo. I was helping my aunt in her new shop and I was the only one in it.

Around 7 pm, a guy came in claiming he wants to buy some alcohol (buyers are allowed in because the shop, it's designed like a store). He bought it, I gave him his change in 200 naira notes but then he claimed he needs 500 naira and I told him I dont have.

He returned the goods, then he bought it again and I gave him change and he started saying he needs 500 naira notes, I told him I dont have. He kept on with this and was too close to me, I was quite suspecting him.

He then later bought it and claimed he needs water I went to the fridge to take it. Foolish me forgetting my phone was being charged close to the fridge, he followed me. Then gave me 200 and 50 for 50 naira sachet water. i looked at him confused and asked him the reason for the additional 200. He spoke gibberish and i turned to take the water and turned back. BOOM!!!! he's gone. Attended to the next customer, went to pick my phone and oh no!!! error 404 not found.

Guys pls help me out. read a few threads similar to it . can i trust Nigerian police to help me out . i am a teen and i bought the phone myself 70k hard earned money . i know partially he stole the wrong phone cos now that m phoneless i v no job other than tracking him every hour till he switches it on an d i get him but guys pls help me with ur idea and advises.

Your network provider can help you track the phone if you have the IMEI Number but the money and the stress will be more than the original worth of the phone which can be used to get you another one.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Binsolace14(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2022
I hope police can get it for you, but you will spend money.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Jobig(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2022
BEST WAY TO TRACE YOUR PHONE WITHOUT FEAR!!!
God bless Funmi Fayose
for sharing.

HOW TO TRACE A MISSING OR STOLEN PHONE

If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.

Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.

Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:

1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.

2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.

3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.

4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

PLEASE spread these facts.

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2022
TruthinAction:

There are two spec. One is 32g while the other is 64 g. And the latter might be the one he is talking about.
Thanks bro,the Op has clarified me already

Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2022
Op what's the situation report about your stolen phone? Have you taken any step(s) so far?
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by sheanzy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Samson0599:
Op what's the situation report about your stolen phone? Have you taken any step(s) so far?
amebo, u too like gossip.

Go and find something to do with ur life.. u no be woman
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
sheanzy:
amebo, u too like gossip.

Go and find something to do with ur life.. u no be woman
Lol see as you finish me .....ok help me find something do na so as to sustain.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by TruthinAction: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Samson0599:

Thanks bro,the Op has clarified me already

You are welcome.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Remman(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Meet the police to track it for you but they may want to collect money from you...
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Sainthia: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
MRXELA:

My story short...

My advice...
you made the right decision by settling with a new phone, we really can't rely on the police network
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
This scammer below has cloned my account!!!

ImbeciIicsamuel:
The thief is a nairalander his moniker is Beanmanx and his accomplice is his 40 year old girlfriend by moniker k0yyyesss.
This is her picture below.
Cc migrainegiver

ImbeciIicsam.uel:
shut the fucck up gay bastard.
I don already spread your moniker for Twitter and Instagram, your moniker here don cast after I exposed how you're a gay begging and Disturbing my DM for gay sex.
God punish you there

BeanmannnX:
I no get time for the other one wey dey use new account. Na beanmanx be my target. He go call mods and he go tire. Him sef don see say I dey capable to create 10000 accounts without stress.

Khiaaa:
shut up wh0re

ImbeciIicsamuel:
The thief is a nairalander his moniker is Beanmanx and his accomplice is his 40 year old girlfriend by moniker k0yyyesss.
This is her picture below.
Cc migrainegiver

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

Rule number 1, 2, 3, 8,10 and 19 violated repeatedly

These are all cloned accounts created by one person. He has cloned my account. He created these new accounts after being banned countless times. He is a homosexual and identity theft criminal.

Below are his other banned accounts.

Ban him!!!

Bea.nn.manX:
That's how dogs celebrate my mom after sucking their dick.

Bee.anm.anX:
learner

M0S.Tfin.est:
ever since I came to this forum I have never had any original moniker, after trolling and defeating my enemies I usually drop the monikers by deactivating them.
I've never used a moniker more than a month so stop fooling yourself

Mil.itaryL.ady:
k0yyes I go finish your life for this forum.
That your picture I must spread it for the whole world to see, I'll print it and post it as a bill on every locations in Asaba and tag you as a kidnapper and ritualists so everybody would know you as a criminal
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Kakadancefreak(f): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2022
This is useful and timely!

Thanks a lot!

Jobig:
BEST WAY TO TRACE YOUR PHONE WITHOUT FEAR!!!
God bless Funmi Fayose
for sharing.

HOW TO TRACE A MISSING OR STOLEN PHONE

If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.

Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.

Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:

1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.

2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.

3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.

4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

PLEASE spread these facts.
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by Wanni25(f): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2022
MartinsD12:

That's spark 7p he doesn't even know his phone

Hahahahahaha!

Probably he didnt familiarise with the device enough!

Can imagine the feeling of losing a good device eh
Re: Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 by MartinsD12(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2022
Wanni25:

Hahahahahaha!

Probably he didnt familiarise with the device enough!

Can imagine the feeling of losing a good device eh
He doesn't know his phone spark 7 comes with 3gbram , but he said his own na 4gbram which is not spark 7 at all , it's spark 7p that has 4gb ram

Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta / Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash / Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75