Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,064 members, 7,832,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home (831 Views)

Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home. / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by jmoore(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2022
Southeast has lost more than a month to sit at home. That means Igbo entrepreneurs, business men and women residing in southeast have lost more than a month of their revenue.

Monday sit at home timeline from August 9, 2021 till date.

August 2021: 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th.

September 2021: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th.

October 2021: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th.

November 2021: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th.

December 2021: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th.

January 2022: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st.

February 2022: 7th, 14th, 21st.

Monday sit at home= 29 days.

Sit at home Buhari visit to Imo state - September 9th, 2021.

Court trial sit at home - 6 days
October 21, 2021.
November 10, 2021.
December 2, 2021.
January 18, 2022.
January 19, 2022.
February 16, 2022.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by Emergingnation3(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2022
jmoore:
[s]Southeast has lost more than a month to sit at home. That means Igbo entrepreneurs, business men and women residing in southeast have lost more than a month of their revenue.

October 21, 2021.
November 10, 2021.
December 2, 2021.
January 18, 2022.
January 19, 2022.
February 16, 2022[/s].
While Bandits activities ravaging your backwards region is gained Abi !! Chronic unity beggar..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by jmoore(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2022
Emergingnation3:
While Bandits activities ravaging your backwards region is again Abi !! Chronic unity beggar..

Chronic referendum begger!!!

The only bandit close to me is IPOB terrorists bandits.

Ndi ara!! You always think anyone against IPOB is not Igbo.

Iberibe eri go gi!

12 Likes

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by Conrod: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2022
@OP and you forgot your fathers,mothers,brothers and sisters killed,maimed raped and currently in exile,,,,.charity is supposed to begin at home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by jmoore(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2022
Conrod:
@OP and you forgot your fathers,mothers,brothers and sisters killed,maimed raped and currently in exile,,,,.charity is supposed to begin at home.
IPOB terrorism begins at home. You are right. IPOB will destroy Igboland before they destroy Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by inspectorg(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2022
undecided undecided undecided...... And still sitting....
Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by Emergingnation3(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2022
jmoore:

Iberibe eri go gi!
LoL ! We don't beg for freedom, cos freedom isn't given but taken..

I understand, IPOB is a terrorist organization,cos their self determination activities is bend to lead your backwards region into Oblivion....

And living in Hausa /Fulani quarters in the SE does not make you an Igbo man..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by Investigative: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2022
Better than Igbo genocide in hand of Nigeria security

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by makemoneywbsite: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
We Igbos support IPOB, especially if their activities pain Afonja like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by udele1: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2022

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by OyigboUpdate: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
jmoore:

Iberibe eri go gi!

Ignore that bingo called Emergingnation3 he is the only bingo on nairaland calling me Ikwere. When u post a fact he can never add in or dispute, he will then call u afonja, ritualist etc. Then you'll talk back by then your thread will be derailed. wink

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by OyigboUpdate: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Conrod:

If charity should begin at home then Nnamdi Kanu sister should be also killed by Unknown gunmen too. This is because she is also a police woman, her name is Nnenaya Kanu, she works in Abia state devision

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by Akudaisi: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
To cap your nonsense off we Igbo don't give a heck ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by jmoore(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by stanluiz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol. Imo and Ebonyi state are not observing the Monday sit at home bullshit. They only observed the sit at home whenever kanu is going to court. In Abia state is it only Aba is that is observing it. Umuahia the capital is not even observing it.

Uzodima and Umahi are doing their best to control the ugly situation. And it is working for them. It is worst in Anambra and Enugu.

Obiano the ipob killer apologist governor is not even bothered about it while the she man or woman crying governor is Enugu is clueless on what to do about it.

If I were FG. I removed the South East governors and install military adminstrators with a full military counter terrorism operation.

Even the governor's can do it. After all, Wike of Rivers State did it in obigbo. South East governors can do it . I don't what is their problem whether it is cowardice or incompetency. I don't know what they are doing with their security votes.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
jmoore:
Southeast has lost more than a month to sit at home. That means Igbo entrepreneurs, business men and women residing in southeast have lost more than a month of their revenue.

October 21, 2021.
November 10, 2021.
December 2, 2021.
January 18, 2022.
January 19, 2022.
February 16, 2022.
Most schools in the north have lost two terms to bandits ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by jmoore(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Most schools in the north have lost two terms to bandits ...

Your house is on fire. Instead of you to talk about it, you are talking about a fire in the space.

I am not from the north. I am talking about what's happening in my area. If you are from the north, create your own thread for that.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by stanluiz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
jmoore:

Your house is on fire. Instead of you to talk about it, you are talking about a fire in the space.

I am not from the north. I am talking about what's happening in my area. If you are from the north, create your own thread for that.
lol. Ipob members. They are not mentally Ok. It is a movement of lunatics!!

Whataboutism is their trademark! Comparing evil with evil. When you are talking something important, they will derail it and be talking another things.

Gidigidy
Emergingnation
Investigative
Drgoodman
Biafrapatriot
Baiafran.
Mrvitalis

These are ipob propagandists and defendant of ipob evil and atrocities in nairaland. They are main ipob erats on nairaland.

Just ignore those set of criminals and lunatics!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by shortIGBOman: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
jmoore:

October 21, 2021.
November 10, 2021.
December 2, 2021.
January 18, 2022.
January 19, 2022.
February 16, 2022.

They are PARASITE. FG lost nothing from that region. Since they only contribute ZERO to the Economy. If it was either North, South South or South West that embarked on a day sit at home, FG will shiver, cause the economy will shake.

They can go ahead and sit at home till thy kingdom come, Nigeria will wax stronger.
Bloody Parasites.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by stanluiz(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
makemoneywbsite:

You're a bloody lying Afonja. I have family in Imo and every Monday is sit-at-home is observed. I didn't care to read the rest of the nonsense you wrote there.
Maybe they live in orlu axis. In owerri which is the capital, no sit at home.

What I write is nonsense to you because it is not written by ipob or nnamdi kanu.

Nnamdi kanu zombie! Go and renew your ipob monthly oath, February is about to finish.

Umu bingo cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by DrGoodman: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
stanluiz:
lol. Ipob members. They are not mentally Ok. It is a movement of lunatics!!

Whataboutism is their trademark! Comparing evil with evil. When you are talking something important, they will derail it and be talking another things.

Gidigidy
Emergingnation
Investigative
Drgoodman
Biafrapatriot
Baiafran.
Mrvitalis

These are ipob propagandists and defendant of ipob evil and atrocities in nairaland. They are main ipob erats on nairaland.

Just ignore those set of criminals and lunatics!

There is no single evil in ipob, Nigeria government has been budgeting billions to smear ipob with crime links, but its not working. Go to court and prove it, they are running from their own courts grin

I have never seen an FG that are afraid of their own courts before. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by stanluiz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrGoodman:

There is no single evil in ipob, Nigeria government has been budgeting billions to smear ipob with crime links, but its not working. Go to court and prove it, they are running from their own courts grin

I have never seen an FG that are afraid of their own courts before. grin grin grin
You see one of them has quoted. They are part of ipob propagandists on social media.

Even if you bring evidences. They will say it is DSS that committed the evil. They are brainwashed beyond repair.

Thats why there are refers to bingos.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by DrGoodman: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
stanluiz:
You see one of them has quoted. They are part of ipob propagandists on social media.

Even if you bring evidences. They will say it is DSS that committed the evil. They are brainwashed beyond repair.

Thats why there are refers to bingos.

Face the topic or get banned foe 3 years.
Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by stanluiz(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrGoodman:

FG is not afraid. They have all the evidence. They are not in a rush. There is enough time.

They will adjournment to frustrate nnamdi kanu and then he will be sentence to death or life imprisonment.

Kanu go tire for DSS cage. He has even denied ipob cheesy The fear of jail sentence is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by shortIGBOman: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrGoodman:

This man is one of them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People In Southeast Lost More Than A Month To Sit At Home by DrGoodman: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
stanluiz:
FG is not afraid. They have all the evidence. They are not in a rush.

This is shameful to say the least, you have evidence you cannot bring to the courts? Na God you wan show the evidence?. This yoir comment is the dumbest of the past 10 years. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerdelta Not The Yorubas Or Igbos Or Even The Fulani Is The Problem Of NIG / Wike Begins Reclamation Of Land In Ancient Kingdom Of Opobo / Burial Arrangement For Late Singer & Nollywood Actor. Prince Chinedu Nwadike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.