Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. (14063 Views)

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / To go or stay in naija / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by makavellidon: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hamsongee07:
Good day everyone, I am a biz owner,not doing bad in this country and I wanted Investing More in the country but am scared because of the insecurity in the country and the way they are killing people for rituals, that's why am considering also leaving the country, Another advantage here is that there is alot of opportunities here, I want to put my energy in one of the two, consider the fact election is coming we don't know who will be out next president and how is he going to tackle the insecurity we have in the country and going to revive the country, I need your Advice pls.
i think ds one no get sense is like your village people don finaly get you. Dont travel stay in ds shithole country

1 Like

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by t2luv1: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
McGg:
You can still lay your eggs here and monitor them from abroad

Not a good idea especially when it comes to Nigeria. Anything you freaking do in that country whenever money is involved it has to be upclose and personal.

2 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Mozenge1: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Run out from this zoo

1 Like

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by t2luv1: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Olam09:
2nd option i rather invest here in Nigeria.

This is a subjective call. Over here in the US whenever I am talking to a Financial person, they always seem to work with a rate of returns of around 8% on investment, whereas in Nigeria, people tend to work with a rate of return on investment of around 40% to 50%. I always wonder why it is so. Very tempting I will say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oga if you like japa e no konsine me, make I dey dorime with my dollars wey I dey change to naira

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Lucaski: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
OnlineArchitect:

Budget= 17m

Your contact?
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Enemyofpeace: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Omo travel out o, don’t say I didn’t warn you
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Do what's best for you.
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lucaski:

Your contact?

081 441 81499 call/WhatsApp
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
badbreathcure101:
Something I ve seen my entire life happened today. My street, and another 4 street was robbed this morning 5am. The robbers started from street a and when someone screamed ole and everyone rushed there, the other 3streets were already being robbed.

Bro JAPA
U HERE WHAT I SAID, JAPA!
EVEN ME I'M KIND OF SCARED TO GO TO MY OFFICE. I'M INDOORS LIKE THIS.
Which state, im from Ogun State
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
ibechris:
Na only u dey face insecurity for Nigeria?

If that is your only reason,u need to read more about organ harvesting countries.

America and most developed countries are no exception to this.

Face your business and grow in what u do.

Are you sure America there is organ harvesting
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Cousin9999: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
The simple fact is that you can not only be more successful in business easier in Nigeria, but you can get legitimately rich a lot easier. There are a lot of untapped markets. And the barrier to entry is pretty low for just about any business you want to do. Furthermore, if you leave, you lose a lot of progress. And it's hard to run your business from another country. Too many people have had problems with this.

It's a tough call. Maybe think about what you want for your kids. You can't deny that western countries open a lot of options. But you may be able to give them a better life and support back home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by abiambo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Until they close all borders as a result of crisis, or you are kidnapped and all you worked for isbused as Ransome or worse still being killed or losing one’s loved ones….

It’s a pity but the future isn’t nearly close to certain in the country BUT

if the elections end with a winner without breakout of violence then the country will have a new lease at life because no matter who wins, he’ll do better than buhari.

perambulator:

Stay here make money here keep your money in forex (Naira will always fall) and enjoy your money abroad. Nigeria is effed up but the feeling you get here you will not get anywhere else. if you are making enough money you can always travel out to de-stress, go and come...it is the best of both worlds!! Organize your business so that it functions even if you arent around.

1 Like

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Aaay: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Go

1 Like

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by osazsky(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
silverlinen:
Abroad ni sure plug aje
if he is doing well here why travel...is he going there to work under someone or wat..people who made it here travel abroad for vacation then terurn home the following week..they dont go there to look for peanut..u have not seen money..if u see money travelling out will be the last thing on your mind.in d aspect of security nothing is sure..the prob of gun control in America supaceeds the havock boko..kidnsppers rapist rituslist have caused in nija ..everybody get gun in America..every day average of 300 prople die from gun shot but the media puts it away and concentrates on terrorism and international politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by osazsky(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hassanmaye:

America greatest prob now its the problem of gun control..everybody get gun..and d govt cant retrive it..u can actually walk up to any shop buy 2 a.k 47 .5 granades as if u are buying indomie nobody go ask u question..its normal there and its the biggest prob..people who are mentally unstable can but also run into any sch kill all students and teachers just cuz his girlfriend broke his heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by sunboy(m): 12:34am On Feb 24, 2022
COMPAQ:

Well said, i could easily see myself in a nice Bungalow in an estate in Ghana if Nigeria doesn't make sense. Even South Africa sef.

I tell you… especially With the price of houses in Lagos where you still have to provide for your own infrastructure, I’m discouraged.
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by sleek82(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2022
henryelfhel:
All this japa shouting indomie generation you think abroad is easy as you think. Many of you shouting Japa have not even try anything in Nigeria. Many of our people are living in very terrible condition even in the Us and Canada don't be deceived if you can't make it here you have 90% of not making there.
when you are done fooling yourself with that mindset, you will come back here and say the truth. The only truth to what you wrote is that going to another country is not an automatic success but your chances of making it just jumped to 90% depending on the country you go to and the papers you have. Don't go to Malaysia, India, Indonesia etc and call it abroad

1 Like

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by sleek82(m): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2022
osazsky:
if he is doing well here why travel...is he going there to work under someone or wat..people who made it here travel abroad for vacation then terurn home the following week..they dont go there to look for peanut..u have not seen money..if u see money travelling out will be the last thing on your mind.in d aspect of security nothing is sure..the prob of gun control in America supaceeds the havock boko..kidnsppers rapist rituslist have caused in nija ..everybody get gun in America..every day average of 300 prople die from gun shot but the media puts it away and concentrates on terrorism and international politics
People that say this have definitely not tasted both worlds to evaluate it. Taste both worlds first, then come back and say this
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by sleek82(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2022
t2luv1:

This is a subjective call. Over here in the US whenever I am talking to a Financial person, they always seem to work with a rate of returns of around 8% on investment, whereas in Nigeria, people tend to work with a rate of return on investment of around 40% to 50%. I always wonder why it is so. Very tempting I will say.
Please can you tell me that investment with a rate of 40-50%...I wan invest abeg
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by ddeola: 2:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Who dey invest? no b person wey get dey invest? Our people still dey struggle to eat una dey talk about investment undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by ghettochild(m): 3:28am On Feb 24, 2022
If u r travelling abroad
Make sure u have handiwork or skill or have money to do business?
And if na African countries like SA.. secure a multiple entry Visa.... I repeat multiple entry Visa...
That Visa allows u to apply for schengen permit n u r out of here before u know it.
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by ibechris(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Are u sure or they are number one culprit in this business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by t2luv1: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
sleek82:
Please can you tell me that investment with a rate of 40-50%...I wan invest abeg

Close to home have you taken a look at the rate of returns on mere deposits in Nigeria back? Trust me its over 15%. Here in the USA one will be lucky to get a rate of return on any bank deposits over 2% not when 30 years mortgage rate is at 4.65% and 10 year Treasury note rate is at 2.9%.
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by sleek82(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
t2luv1:

Close to home have you taken a look at the rate of returns on mere deposits in Nigeria back? Trust me its over 15%. Here in the USA one will be lucky to get a rate of return on any bank deposits over 2% not when 30 years mortgage rate is at 4.65% and 10 year Treasury note rate is at 2.9%.
you are right, the rate of returns in Nigeria is huge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Have A Productive Day With 3 Simple Acts / Ghost Worker Jailed For Six Years / What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.