Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Friend Got Posted To Kaduna State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Friend Got Posted To Kaduna State (443 Views)

I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Got Posted To Kaduna State by Angelopeters: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
My friend just printed her call up letter and she was posted to Kaduna State. She's been very sad since she saw it.

For those that are serving in Kaduna, what do you think about camping(majorly, security-wise) there because she's planning on redeployment after camping.
Re: My Friend Got Posted To Kaduna State by LordIsaac(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
During the camp session, she can redeploy without stress.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Posted To Kaduna State by heendrix(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na bandit go kee her, you better leave her let her cry her cry now

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Posted To Kaduna State by Angelopeters: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Spend From Nysc 33k Or Stipends From Ppa After Reading This / Japa From Naija To Canada Made Easy / Video Of Amputated Doris At Nysc Orientation Camp Anuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.