Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,091 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math (3963 Views)

Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics / "Reno Omokri Is Not Rogue" - FFK / Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by SATANICALLY: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
$10,000 to the mathematician that can solve this equation. Anybody that can solve this deserves a Nobel Prize in my humble opinion.

#TableShaker

2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Olaoluwa112(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wahala

Should we consider a man with better posture/body structure or someone who has something to offer?

I detest him not because of his look rather because of his words, his greediness. He talks like he can achieve whatever he feels like he wants. He acts like he is a semi God, he is very disrespectful. I could remember him telling the king of osogbo, that he the king is no where near him when you talk about money, he was like E LO GAN LE NI (how much you get)?

All these things make me hate him, regardless, what did the young Jonathan achieve with his strength, his education, his influence. He drove Nigeria back a bit, he can't take control of those under him, people took him for granted.

Imagine the billions of naira that was stolen by the then minister of petroleum, even the amount of money found in his account show he is not a just man.

What we need is a ruler not a man with six pack, sadly, without six park man really don't deserve the seat.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by MufasaLion: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Even the Queen looks healthier than them all. Oh, she's beautiful also.

smiley smiley smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by oilPUSSY(f): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by longetivity(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tinubu old pass all of them

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Jakumo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mr. Reno should kindly prepare my 10 grand wire transfer with immediate effect.

The reason why Mr. Stanky Diapers looks like a resurrected zombie is because he broke the cardinal rule of all drug dealers, which is to "never get high on your own supply".

Mr. Smelly Diapers has been snorting, injecting, and smoking cocaine hydrochloride for more than 80 years, which is why he looks like a horror movie extra.

Mr. Reno, please have your PA contact my PA, so we can get moving with the modalities of my overdue payment. There are some hookers waiting patiently for me in Vegas, and there is not a moment to lose.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
I am not a Tinubu fan, but Reno should quit being childish. What's all these?

We all know that Tinubu forged his age but these attacks are needless. After all Tinubu will not be president.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Oksman(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=SATANICALLY post=110421045][/quote]

Where are the ethnic urchins who hailed Reno when he was attacking the Igbos? They didn't realize that everything is in constant flux. Today he is hitting directly at their solar plexus and they nowhere to defend their master.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Neminc: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
This maths can't even be solved by albert einstein, all he will be getting is error, error, error

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Jakumo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Mr. Reno is merely performing a public service by educating the esteemed readership of this forum that Mr. Rancid Diapers is in fact a living, breathing, mummified triumph of the embalmer's art.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by ZombieTERROR: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
I detest greed

And Mr Tinubu is the most greedy person alive on planet Earth. the Man is too desperate for my liking..

A man like this can't deliver.
he's just going to further enrich himself and fellow politicians.

i feel right now.. this man is the richest politician in the country not because of his business acumen.. but because of Lagos .

imagine handing over the Nations treasury to such a character

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Jakumo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
I detest greed

And Mr Tinubu is the most greedy person alive on planet Earth. the Man is too desperate for my liking..

A man like this can't deliver.
he's just going to further enrich himself and fellow politicians.

i feel right now.. this man is the richest politician in the country not because of his business acumen.. but because of Lagos .

imagine handing over the Nations treasury to such a character

One can only imagine the life and death battles that will ensue among that greedy bastard's extended family when he finally answers that home call to go and take his seat beside Satan's septic tank where he will no longer need those stanky diapers to contain his nasty body fluids.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by ZombieTERROR: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

We all know that Tinubu forged his age but these attacks are needless. After all Tinubu will not be president.

But he brought this upon himself..

why not anoint the VP and go take care of your ailing self.

but greed won't allow him reason.. this man got it all.. he has made Kings and is a king for life.

but greed... hmmmm

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Tochi3(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Oksman:

Where are the ethnic urchins who hailed Reno when he was attacking the Igbos? They didn't realize that everything is in constant flux. Today he is hitting directly at their solar plexus and they nowhere to defend their master.
grin grin
grin grin

When the miscreant reno writes anything, i mean anything that assumes a positive Dimension about the Igbos, the urchins always lament zhat he reno knows how to "tickle" the Igbos .

When he blast outrigthly they masturbate on the thread until they reach their climax.

I wish i can see their wretched faces while trying to solve the equation.

At least solving it and winning the prize is a lot more better than receiving a worthless 30k zombie stipend or mining a skull worth how much again self??

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by nejohporll(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Parameters:
Picture A=70(Yrs), Picture B=71(Yrs)
Picture C=95(Yrs), pictureD=?

Mathematically,
Cross multiply
70×?=95×71
?=95×71÷70
Picture D/Mr D(Tinubu)=96 years and 4months old

Contact no:0701 208 8465

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by ZombieTERROR: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jakumo:

One can only imagine the fight that will erupt among that greedy bastard's extended family when he finally answers that home call to go and take his seat beside Satan's septic tank where he will no longer need those stanky diapers to contain his nasty body fluids.

I heard his current wife isn't his first.. hmmm
its going to be messy.. people like this don't usually put their house in order..

they think life lasts forever.
thinking of afterlife usually suppresses greed

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Jakumo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
nejohporll:
Parameters:
Picture A=70(Yrs), Picture B=71(Yrs)
Picture C=95(Yrs), pictureD=?

Mathematically,
Cross multiply
70×?=95×71
?=95×71÷70
Picture D/Mr D(Tinubu)=96 years and 4months old

I commot cap for you o. Even after I carry fire put for one corret Ogbomosho bush, dis math still dey defeat my brain.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Jakumo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

I heard his current wife isn't his first.. hmmm
its going to be messy.. people like this don't usually put their house in order..

they think life lasts forever.
thinking of afterlife usually suppresses greed

Judging by the sheer volume of foul-smelling raw untreated sewage that erupts from the man's overflowing diaper whenever he sits down, that day of reckoning might be close at hand.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Cardilac2323: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
longetivity:
Tinubu old pass all of them

The 69yrs old must have been rendered feeble and wick as a result of excessive drugs intake

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by SarkinYarki: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
This Woman below is 76 years old yet mannof peepoo is 69 cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by ThinkSmarter: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Radio carbon Dating should be deployed to Nigeria to ascertain accurate age of politicians, the way DNA test have been deployed to detect paternity fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Nicepoker(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Baba is 96 years old

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by michlins(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na so them do until Buhari won the election and they brought "Dubai server".

Leave Tinubu and APC alone. Tell us why we should vote for your own candidate (Atiku)
Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tochi3:
grin grin

When the miscreant reno writes anything, i mean anything that assumes a positive Dimension about the Igbos, the urchins always lament zhat he reno knows how to "tickle" the Igbos .

When he blast outrigthly they masturbate on the thread until they reach their climax.

I wish i can see their wretched faces while trying to solve the equation.

At least solving it and winning the prize is a lot more better as receiving a worthless 30k zombie stipend or mining a skull worth how much again self??

25k but price negotiable. Some dey sell for 20k, some 15k undecided

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Jakumo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Radio carbon Dating should be deployed to Nigeria to ascertain accurate age of politicians, the way DNA test have been deployed to detect paternity fraud.

If carbon dating can provide paleontologists with an approximate age to assign fossilized dinosaur remains that are exhumed from Arctic glaciers, certainly the advanced age of Nigeria's Walking Dead octogeneraian political scoundrels ought to be equally amenable to quantification using the same technology. Motion adopted.

In the same vein, a "proof of life" screening protocol should be implemented to ensure that only living and breathing candidates can scale the physical evaluation prerequisite for political office in Nigeria. With current techniques of animatronic technology and liquid nitrogen cadaver preservation, presidential candidates who kicked the bucket years ago could be dressed up and made to appear alive on the campaign trail while seeming to deliver recorded speeches and slogans that blare from large rock-concert speakers.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
SarkinYarki:

All these women go for cosmetic surgery.

Moreover, we all age differently.
Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by naija4life247: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Wahala

Should we consider a man with better posture/body structure or someone who has something to offer?

I detest him not because of his look rather because of his words, his greediness. He talks like he can achieve whatever he feels like he wants. He acts like he is a semi God, he is very disrespectful. I could remember him telling the king of osogbo, that he the king is no where near him when you talk about money, he was like E LO GAN LE NI (how much you get)?

All these things make me hate him, regardless, what did the young Jonathan achieve with his strength, his education, his influence. He drove Nigeria back a bit, he can't take control of those under him, people took him for granted.

Imagine the billions of naira that was stolen by the then minister of petroleum, even the amount of money found in his account show he is not a just man.

What we need is a ruler not a man with six pack, sadly, without six park man really don't deserve the seat.

Your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come out and contest.

It's understandable that serial failures hate successful people.
Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by naija4life247: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Thank God that she has not died of cosmetics surgery like her friend Stella Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by orisa37: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
TINUBU IS 76 BORN 1946.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
Even the Queen looks healthier than them all. Oh, she's beautiful also.

smiley smiley smiley

No be eyes you take look those pictures grin
Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by MufasaLion: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thanksful:

No be eyes you take look those pictures grin

You mean?
Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math by tellwisdom: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Who is that person in jalabiya?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi And What A Banker Told Me / See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) / Pictures Of Some Of The Beneficiaries Of The Bee Attack At Kogi APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.