Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? (18108 Views)

AtikuOkowa: Campaign Song For Atiku by Zango Is Currently Trending In The North / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians / Why Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria’s President By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2022
walemoney007:
I don't understand you boy?
grin

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2022
walemoney007:
I don't understand you boy?

He has lost the plot completely.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
. Dsalvo wants to buy this video off the internet, name your price.

Go and hawk the videos in populous cities and villages of ala Igbo. I am sure you will become a billionaire overnight.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

Go and hawk the videos in populous cities and villages of ala Igbo. I am sure you will become a billionaire overnight.
That goes without telling. That's the Igbo ingenuity, making financial capital out of your tears

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

He has lost the plot completely.
Lol..you thinking you are the only wise one on NL says a lot about your insecurities. You think I don't know I quoted a Tinubu supporter grin
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by Kenneth10110(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Sonyboom765:

But you haters want to die over that.
So in democracy individuals can not promote their candidate with you clowns wailing like morons.

Ko si lo ode
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by seyz91(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2022
You dey mind those mumu

Can't wait for this tinubu be disappointed on his presidential ambition
Oddfinder:
Genius cheesy
Someone is busy stealing the wealth of future generations aand u de call am genius..make una continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by sokera: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Oddfinder:
Genius cheesy
Someone is busy stealing the wealth of future generations aand u de call am genius..make una continue
who is stealing the wealth and which wealth is he stealing ?
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by Oddfinder: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2022
sokera:
who is stealing the wealth and which wealth is he stealing ?
TINUBU IS STEALING THE WEALTH OF LAGOS STATE
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by Emekaonline: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Oddfinder:

And which State's, LGA's, community's, or village's money is your own father stealing at the moment?
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by bhassan20: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Make we dey anticipate Round 3.
Moreover, are you a business owner who intends to register his/her business name? We've got you covered as regards business name registration.
Dm @08148661374 to reserve or register your business' name.

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by Starz825(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mooh247:
It takes intelligence and being a Genius to replicate Tinubu's Political sagacity
Nigga is a political crook
He knows how to play the game intellectually..
He is never alone...he has people..
If you fck up... another of him person go fck you up...
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by midoo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Iseoluwani:
I like the man jagaban. But he is too old to be a presidio.

Youths arise now.

His age is the only problem i have with him too

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by sokera: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Oddfinder:

where is the evidence? Can you defend what you just said in the court of law ?
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by ledaman: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Oddfinder:
Genius cheesy
Try and do the same and see maybe you won't be called a genius too
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? by Ikemba007: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thanks.
Some odehs won't agree with this log-established fact.

Mooh247:
It takes intelligence and being a Genius to replicate Tinubu's Political sagacity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Of Tinubu’s Key Policies Necessary But Wrongly Implemented – Obasanjo / Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 / NNPC Reports Monthly Profit Of N274m For The First Time In 15 Years - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.