Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Delivery Of Online Books From Amazon To Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delivery Of Online Books From Amazon To Nigeria (1031 Views)

5 Benefits Of Online Courses / What Are The Websites Someone Can Read Free Books From? / Share Your Old Books From Nursery To Secondary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Of Online Books From Amazon To Nigeria by MDEZIE(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hi pals,
Can anybody give me detailed info and options on how I can get the books I am ordering from Amazon delivered to me here in Lagos Nigeria. I've my GT Bank mastercard
I need ur help brothers!!!  
Re: Delivery Of Online Books From Amazon To Nigeria by Skywriter: 2:35am On Nov 22, 2011
I write on behalf of www.Proxycart.com

With ProxyCart.com, you can order a product from any US online store of your choice (including amazon and ebay) and have it delivered to you in Lagos. www.ProxyCart.com is easy to use, reliable, secure, and affordable. Simply use the "Product Request" tool on www.proxycart.com to request a quote on any product you wish to buy. You will receive a price quote within 6 to 12 hours of submitting your "Product Request". www.ProxyCart.com also features some of the best deals from a variety of US retailers. Serious inquiries, please call (US) +18019800023 or (Nigeria) 08028489218
Re: Delivery Of Online Books From Amazon To Nigeria by kanor: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
What delivery method do you want? The quicker, the higher cost you incure.

If its books you are buying, I will advise you buy from a nigerian online bookshop called walahi.com Ltd. Thier website: http://www.walahi.com.

I have bought severally from them.

This will save you all the stress of looking for dollars, high delivery cost and using cards to pay to amazon, for which sometimes your card can be rejected.

(1) (Reply)

AAUA-Post-UTME / Ibbu Lapai / The National Examinations Council(neco)should Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.