Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

21 Days Later Why Do We Still Have Fuel Queues? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Days Later Why Do We Still Have Fuel Queues? (230 Views)

Nearly 24hrs Later, Why Has Elrufai Not Refuted The Rumour Of Working With Obi? / Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos / One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Days Later Why Do We Still Have Fuel Queues? by SarkinYarki: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is the Buhari govt being sincere with all the they have been telling Nigerians?

How can just one batch of bad fuel be causing lingering scarcity for so long despite the fact the govt said it had imported new cargoes of petrol and promised the queues will be over by weekend ....But today is Tuesday and queues in Lagos are still persisting with only few stations selling.... What is actually going on
Re: 21 Days Later Why Do We Still Have Fuel Queues? by Flexherbal(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
What is going on?
Re: 21 Days Later Why Do We Still Have Fuel Queues? by Savvvy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Not only in lagos. Here in Abuja same thing only that most if not all stations are selling

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Later Why Do We Still Have Fuel Queues? by aycapri(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
All the regulatory bodies attached to each sectors in Nigeria needs to be checked. They are all corrupt, if not the most corrupt in the country. Accepted that the fuel was bad, the situation can be managed but We make things harder for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Later Why Do We Still Have Fuel Queues? by WATCHOVER(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
It was pre planned, the bad fuel saga give them the opportunity to strike.
What made me laugh is when NNPC boss said they will need about N201bn to clean it up I just knew that this guys were up to something after all there was also bad fuel during the time of the PDP and heaven did not fall so we should still do ours heaven won't fall either.
Nigeria is game of chess.
Only in Nigeria were political parties would be holding meetings inside President office instead of party secretariat.

Although they will reduce the fee

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano’s Brother, Bayero Writes NCAA, Seeks Punishment For Air Peace / Buhari’s Performance Not Good Enough,I’d Take Different Approach-102 Yr Aspirant / If I Leave PDP, Abeg Which Party Do I Join? I Want To Remain Among The Living An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.