Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act (8069 Views)

Sun Newspaper Awards:Tuface And Chika Ike Dazzle On Classy Outfits(Photos) / Who Are The Top 5 Nigerian Celebrity Weddings Of 2011? / Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by seedord247(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2011
majoroller:

Mr cork or whatever your name is ,English nah your father language,why cant we just celebrate our own instead of chatting poo,bet u cant speak English itself but we ain't mad at u cuz we believe its not your fathers tongue, abegg grab a bottle and let celebrate our 9ja brothers who cares abt who can speak or cannot speak english.

Help me ask the plumber man o o o o o
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by snthesis(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
wat kind of shoes  DBanj dey wear- eewwwww shocked shocked
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by lekibaba: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
Congrats to Tuface and Dbanj. Nigerian are proud of u. Keep up the good work. Lakeside.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Bearshare(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2011
Big congratulations for 'em both. . .but how come d'banj didnt take any shot with the award too.? grin. . .just wondering how two heavyweights will have to share one award plaque when they come back home? undecided BET wicked o! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by ronkebp(f): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
Congratulations, guys, am happy for you, thank God your music is noticed, to the haters!!!!!!! whether it is BET/MTV or whatever, as far as they've been recognised, that is all they need. their hard work is paying off.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Nautillus(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2011
I think they did splendid, and Chris Breesyy, Look at you now,
grin grin grin grin

"dont know why there are just hating from nairal**d, they cant even get in", Leg out, Yellow model chick, Yellow bottle sipping, Yellow Lamborghini, Yellow top missing, Yeah, yeah, That shit look like a toupee, I get what you get in 10 years, in two days, Ladies love me,, I'm on my Cool J, If you get what I get, what would you say?, She wax it all off, Mr.Miyagi, And them suicide doors, Hari Kari

grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Thirst4Lif: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
I'm beginning to think this BET awards is nonsense. . .
It holds no weight and one can't rely on it to know who the best musician of the year is.
If you want a real music award watch the MTV Music Award or the grammy awrads.
Those are awards that have value and hold weight.

And why should the MTV and Grammy Awards carry so much weight? Because they're presented

by Whites?? You sound like a well-trained House Negress.

Anyway, BET award is not a true representation of talent. Oscar, Grammy, MTV are the best.

Another ridiculous remark! Why not a true representation? PRACTICALLY EVERYONE ON THE BET AWARDS WAS BLACK! Do we need

a White award show to tell us who's good in the Black community??
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by proxies(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2011
it is just inferiority complex that do some black people, They respect the dirty white guyz and even wished they were whites, if you know the whites, then you should know you are far better than them, No thanks to the government of Nigeria
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Thirst4Lif: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
Black award shows and Black beauty pageants only exist because Black people were not

fairly represented on shows sponsored by Whites. If we had only award shows such as

MTV Awards and the Grammys rarely would a Black person even win. That's why Black people

branched out and created their own award shows. Anyone who thinks the Grammys or the MTV

Awards would fairly recognize talented Black artists is completely missing the point!
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by eros(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
This award shouldn't have been a tie. Tu Baba deserved it 100%, D 'Banj should have been given his next year. But hey what do i know . . . its called politics.

Congratulations guys.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by kandiikane(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2011
@thirst4lif, you are right. . .
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by sonofsun: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2011
knaan femi kuti seun kuti wud be on that list for best international act bet awards is for the younger crowd for the most part not for entire black demographics, others I wud throw in nneka asa sade etc
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Outstrip(f): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
What the heck is the man in the green jacket wearing? Maybe I am just out of touch with fashion nowadays. As for Tuface those lips can get a woman in trouble o
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by phoenix33: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
how comes two winners emerge from a category?
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by GSyntax(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
While I know that D'banj is good, methinks Tuface is better. However, am glad the award came home. I am really impressed with the giant strides our artists together with their producers/production crew are making in the music industry. Way to go guys! Nollywood should take a cue!
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Gbenge77(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
Congrats to them.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by hadeysola(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ least we are respect when it come to music in africa, kudos to 2baba and the koko master
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by sley4life(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
playboy19:

Do you listen to hip hop music or you just dance to anything on the radio?
as 4 me, i feel Lil wayne is better.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by tlops(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
Grattis!!
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by phreakabit(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2011
Best International Act[b] (Africa)[/b]

This poo is baseless! WTF is it with the "Africa" part all the time? and how the fnck do 2 pips share an award when there wasn't any duet or features done by them?  
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by MMM2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2011
I can c it now.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by bashr4: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
Best International Act (UK)
VV Brown
Chipmunk
Laura Izibor
Skepta
Tinchy Stryder
Tinie Tempah-------Winner

lets also congratulate patrick chukwuemeka okongwu aka tinie tempah for wining best international act u.k
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by kandiikane(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^lmaoooo that name just kills me when I see it.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by jackkyy(m): 3:21am On Jun 29, 2011
bet awards is more like a ghetto award. its a pity the thugs outnumber the classy artistes.u dont see those kind of riff raffs on mtv awards
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 29, 2011
Outstrip:

What the heck is the man in the green jacket wearing? Maybe I am just out of touch with fashion nowadays. As for Tuface those lips can get a woman in trouble o

Mr Outstrip must read this angry
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by naijangel7(f): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2011
So happy for these guys!!!!! But of course, Tubaba is the better artiste. Proudly Naija! cheesy
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Witi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
Osheee!!!
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by dcwizzy: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
honestly i love yew guyz so much, cheers
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Iyineda(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2011
I have no respect for BET what so ever. Segregation isn't my thing.

Black Entertainment Television indeed. . .
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by playboy19(m): 12:04am On Jul 01, 2011
Iyineda:

I have no respect for BET what so ever. Segregation isn't my thing.

Black Entertainment Television indeed. . .

Good for you!
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by ceasyc(f): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2011
both of dem - same award - same night/day

i just dont bloody get it! smh

anyhoo una congrats ohhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview / PHOTOS: South African Actress Who Went Unclad Against Xenophobic Attacks / She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.