Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Npower Batch C Stream 2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C Stream 2 (3771 Views)

How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Batch C Stream 2 by NewDawnEra: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
ATTENTION

PROSPECTIVE NPOWER BATCH C2 APPLICANTS

This is to officially announced the commencement of next process of shortlisting N'Power Batch C2 and all prospective applicants are by this official update enjoined to login to their dashboard under Verification tab for confirmation and further directives on the first verification stage.
Kindly proceed to any cyber cafe nearest to you and get your fingers captured successfully for the next stage. All other information are made available in your Nasims Profile. To that effect, keep observing your dashboard and email for directives on the next round.

Please accept our heartfelt Congratulations!!!

Thank you!

Note: You can go to your dash board, and see if you are shortlisted. If your verification icon shows congrats, that means you're shortlisted.

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by sanny1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thanks to GOD I SUCCEDED
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us at JAMES CONCEPT SOLUTIONS for your Biometric and verification issues. We are good at what we do with Fast internet service and swift registration Process. You can check us on Google to hear what people are saying about us as a brand.

Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Imeyo1(m): 1:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Share the national cake. Congratulations to stream 2. Front page things
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by PastorFire: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Good news
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by PastorFire: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2022
Stylishking:
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us at JAMES CONCEPT SOLUTIONS for your Biometric and verification issues. We are good at what we do with Fast internet service and swift registration Process. You can check us on Google to hear what people are saying about us as a brand.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We pay bills and More...

Pls i need the software
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Ganzoh: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Stylishking:

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We pay bills and More...

I am in lagos and in serious need of this biometric verification can you direct me to a place in lagos or kindly send the softwear. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by NewDawnEra: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2022
*NPower Batch C Stream B*

Currently Npower has released the names of shortlisted candidates for batch C stream B. But as the list is out, the page has been updated immediately. Candidates who have been selected will have to undergo physical screening exercise of all their credentials when the time is do.

For Now, NPower Batch C stream B biometrics enrolment, is in progress, kindly follow the instructions below;

1. Use the link https://nasims.gov.ng

2. Click on *go to login* button.

3. Enter your *Email/Application ID*

4. Enter *password* .

5. On your dashboard click on the " *verification* " tab.

6. Click the “ *capture your fingerprin* t” button to download and install the enrolment application.

7. After installation, provide the required credentials and click " *Proceed* ".

8. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on " *Begin Enrolment* " to launch the enrolment process.

9. Click on the *finger* to begin the enrolment process.

10. Applicants are to enroll their *Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers* only for successful enrolment.

11. After successful enrollment, click on “ *Submit* ” to save the biometric enrollment.

12. After successful enrolment, please check the " *verification* " tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by united2020: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pls can I edit my details on my dashboard. I was in Lagos during the registration but I have relocated to ABUJA?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by binborok(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
i have d software but is not working... when i try to launch it ...the response i get is "Application download did not succeeded" what should i do?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by sladimeji(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
binborok:
i have d software but is not working... when i try to launch it ...the response i get is "Application download did not succeeded" what should i do?
please can you forward the software to me or give me the link to where you got it??
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by guru90: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
binborok:

It can't work because the site it will finished the downloading online is not working at all.....
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by nauttyn(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Guys I am a graduate and I applied for N-creative, how much will my stipend be?
And can I change to N-Teach?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by kejykejy: 12:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Stylishking:

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We pay bills and More...

Where is ur office located pls
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Inno4ly: 3:16am On Feb 24, 2022
When is the biometrics ending
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by pholar(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Ganzoh:

I am in lagos and in serious need of this biometric verification can you direct me to a place in lagos or kindly send the softwear. Thanks

He doesn't have the app to send to anyone. I paid him 1,500 to send down the app. He was unable to do that, and has not refunded me. He only sent down the "Short-cut" which still needs to connect online for the download process.

Dont part with your money!!!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by AGManuel: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Hello house, someone just told me the N-Teach program is for 6 months, please how true is this?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Sheggun1: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
FOR YOUR NPOWER FINGER PRINT CAPTURING IN ADO EKITI
CALL:08131504306
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Donpenny(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Pls who has done his thumb printing, over here the site is very bad. Is it same at your end?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by pholar(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Mr James Prince, kindly refund the 1,500 you collected for the supposed "NPOWER APP" you promised to send down to me; what you send was just the shortcut of 7Kb.

Send the full application if you truly have it, or refund my money, pls.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by tk003(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
pholar:

Mr James Prince, kindly refund the 1,500 you collected for the supposed "NPOWER APP" you promised to send down to me; what you send was just the shortcut of 7Kb.

Send the full application if you truly have it, or refund my money, pls.

Pple terribly too like money sha
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by olaoluwa32: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Is there anybody that his or her dashboard show not shortlisted and later turn to congratulatory message after some time.and what is the Hope of we that our dashboard is showing'you are not shortlisted yet'
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by olaoluwa32: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
What is the faith of we that score 55% that av not been shortlisted for verification.should we forget it
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by PastorFire: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
olaoluwa32:
What is the faith of we that score 55% that av not been shortlisted for verification.should we forget it
I scored 55% as well. Was shortlisted.
It was funny because i wrote test scoring 80% for people. Only to fumble in mine. Anyway, i don't believe score is even the criteria used. There was no criteria in my own opinion. Only random selection.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by kings4660(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2022
But this kain country sef. Who ever is in charge of this biometric verification process how do they expect people now to enroll their biometrics when they can't even provide a source to download the program online.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Hassanmaye(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2022
NewDawnEra:
ATTENTION

PROSPECTIVE NPOWER BATCH C2 APPLICANTS

This is to officially announced the commencement of next process of shortlisting N'Power Batch C2 and all prospective applicants are by this official update enjoined to login to their dashboard under Verification tab for confirmation and further directives on the first verification stage.
Kindly proceed to any cyber cafe nearest to you and get your fingers captured successfully for the next stage. All other information are made available in your Nasims Profile. To that effect, keep observing your dashboard and email for directives on the next round.

Please accept our heartfelt Congratulations!!!

Thank you!

Note: You can go to your dash board, and see if you are shortlisted. If your verification icon shows congrats, that means you're shortlisted.
After the finger verification please how do you do the BVN verification?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Osibajo2023: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2022
olaoluwa32:
my bro got 40% and shortlisted already
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by berepiki(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Ok...JESUS is Lord of all...believing in JESUS and having Him as your Lord is the key eternal security...don't say you did not hear... HEAVEN IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE AFTER LIFE ON EARTH
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by mpanelsoftwares(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2023
The Tensile Structure Design can mar or make the look of your house. Design requires time and expertise. Only trained professionals can come up with effective designs. The computer-aided designs are precise. You can visualize how it will appear by converting it from a 3d model to 2d pattern.
Website- https://strugglejouney.com/tensile-structure-design-and-other-important-factors/
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 by mpanelsoftwares(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2023
At MPanel Software Solutions, we understand the importance of protecting your boat from the elements while ensuring a perfect fit and aesthetic appeal. Our software solutions are specifically designed to simplify the Boat Cover Pattern design process, allowing you to create accurate and tailored patterns with ease.
Website- https://mpanel.com/

(1) (Reply)

Is 80k Good For A Management Trainee Position? / Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! / Faan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.