Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi (17998 Views)

Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won / Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Femi Falana: Why Jonathan Cannot Run For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by jojo1415: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Til tomorrow GEJ is far much better than Buhari's useless govt...nonsense.....God bless GEJ,God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,God bless IPOB kiss kissif u don't get it,forget it...Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So it's that useless Tinubu that's better ?

You people make me laugh
Jonathan will contest under which party?
if you have taken meth dont post till you get your sense back
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by obedugo(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2022
post=110463657:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!
Deep!!! So you're gradually accepting your mumu darling fraudsident is a scam

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by Thandiubani(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2022
How can GEJ ever dream of contesting under APC. That to me is the height of idiocy. Drinking champagne with the party that spent almost its entire tenure de-marketing you and making you look imbecilic on the world stage will amount to suicide. GEJ should go and rest, or better still seek for international appointment. His time has come and gone. We need thinkers with fresh ideas. Granted, his administration was far better than what this lifeless Buhari offered Nigerians, but the dent APC did to his name cannot be erased just like that. To the ancestors in APC and PDP fighting tooth and nail without any idea on how to rescue this dead country, rest. We don’t want another senseless president who will hustle to get the presidency only for us to realize that he has no tangible plan at all.
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by shimolv: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2022

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by Zupremo13: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2022
Even His wife no go vote am
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
on a serious note,Jonathan administration could be expressed as less average,alots of misappropriations and insecurity here and there. but its better compare to the present administration.. we NEED SOMEONE BETTER THAN JONATHAN
None of the current aspirants are better than Jonathan.
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by Penguin2: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2022
GEJ should rest.

There’s a Peter Obi, Dave Umahi, Rotimi Amaechi to do whatever he can do.
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by HRMK: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2022
dont jump the gun! wait till then!!
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2022
The writer failed to proof read his essay before publishing, that's why there are so many conflicting issues like that of tinubu using his foot soldiers to install mulikat Akande, whereas tinubu instead used his foot soldiers to destabilize mulikat Akande's speakership to make way for Tambuwa. And this act and many others signalled the beginning of political and ethnic tensions in Nigeria as never seen before till date!

Truth be told, Jonathan would be a stabilizing force if in any event he comes back to lead.

But tinubu must be safely caged in jail from where he cannot forment any more trouble for any government because of his own failed ambition.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:
Dead on arrival. As much as I supported Jonathan in the past, I will never give him my vote under APC. What it would mean is that he lacks common sense and principles as a man. As a matter of fact, I would actually campaign against him once he contests on the platform of the APC. What exactly will he tell Nigerians who have witnessed the disaster called APC? Does he think he is strong enough to make Nigerians overlook the fact that under APC, the country has slid into chaos, near disintegration and extreme poverty with insecurity of unprecedented levels in the history of this country? What does he want to tell us? He should better respect himself and not even contest if he is not sure of getting the PDP ticket. He would only end up messing himself up and ruining whatever legacy he had.

You people and your short memory.

I guess it was under APC that Boko Haram was bombing major markets and bus stations.

It was under APC that the Fulani militia was declared the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world.

The kidnappings on Abuja-Kaduna road started under APC abi?

The Fulani herdsmen crisis started under APC abi?

There was massive employment under PDP abi?

The economy was diversified away from oil under PDP abi?

Do we also have to remind you about the gross misappropriation of funds, and human rights abuses that happened under GEJ and PDP right from the time of Obasanjo. The extrajudicial killing that turned Boko Haram into a monster?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by BleedTears: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
on a serious note,Jonathan administration could be expressed as less average,alots of misappropriations and insecurity here and there. but its better compare to the present administration.. we NEED SOMEONE BETTER THAN JONATHAN
People like speaking English. Na watin land you here today someone better and that is buhari.
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by saintkel(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2022
Baawaa:
Never again Jonathan is this country
Jonathan the prodigal president
did u read what d op posted at all?....for me Jonathan did very well.....far better than Buhari
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by Nightaccountant(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Confused politicians. The truth is that APC knows they have failed as a ruling party. They are just looking for a possible way to fix there rubbish by the selection of GEJ
Well after all this storm and rain there will be a raising sun from the east. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
instead of Jonathan again let the Fulani continue till ndi meth get sense
In other words, till tinubu get sense because he's a drug baron and mkpurummiri addict. And all the wayward lifestyle he lived have started telling on him. That's why he urinates on his body and falls carelessly on stage.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by KelB(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Did you know you can make 1k USD and above Monthly by Selling Books On Amazon Even If You Are Not A Writer. Contact me through my Siggy to know how
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by TheABOMINATION: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Jonathan no de contest anything

You think say Jonathan agreed to be Buhari errand boy because he likes to be an errand boy? How many times did you think Jonathan travelled to Mali and come back to report to Buhari. All of that was part of his game plan to appeal to and show his loyalty to APC.
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by Johel(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/why-jonathan-now/

Jonathan hasn't officially declared interest yet neither has he stated he's with APC....he contest,he loses again...failure on him.
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by Dremo12: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2022
AnonPoet:

The goal is too leave and never return
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by greatness77: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
instead of Jonathan again let the Fulani continue till ndi meth get sense
Biafra my country
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by naija4life247: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Jonathan ko, Jonaddaft ni
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2022
The Zoo and confusion! Igbos should arise and fight for biafra when the zoo is/will be busy with elections. 2023 Biafra restoration is coming close . As it can clearly seen that the frustration, hunger,inflation and is never ending soon not even in the next govt with this their confusion..

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The writer failed to proof read his essay before publishing, that's why there are so many conflicting issues like that of tinubu using his foot soldiers to install mulikat Akande, whereas tinubu instead used his foot soldiers to destabilize mulikat Akande's speakership to make way for Tambuwa. And this act and many others signalled the beginning of political and ethnic tensions in Nigeria as never seen before till date!

Truth be told, Jonathan would be a stabilizing force if in any event he comes back to lead.

But tinubu must be safely caged in jail from where he cannot forment any more trouble for any government because of his own failed ambition.

Always give a balanced account.

Right from the formation of APC, the government of GEJ (including his wife) victimized politicians exercising their rights to cross-carpet.

They victimized Tambuwal even before he became speaker.

And the worse was the victimization of Amaechi by police taking instructions from Patience Jonathan (who was not even an elected official). The height of it was when they blockaded the Government House so that a sitting governor could not access his own official residence.

The sacking of ministers and perceived allies and the victimization, and the poor, unconstitutional handling of political enemies began the political and ethnic tensions that have refused to go away.

Who began to play the religious card?

It was PDP. Everything began with the formation of APC. They blatantly campaigned tagging APC a Muslim party, a terrorist party, etceteras. The campaign of calumny against Buhari on AIT was the hallmark of it.

All of these had nothing to do with Tinubu.

GEJ may be a good man, but he never had good associates, including his power-drunk wife.

Whatever this country is going through right now cannot be discussed without its roots being traced to the administration of GEJ and PDP.

Even the ASUU current grievance dates back to 2009.

Boko Haram? 2009

Banditry? 2014

The post-recession economic struggles began with the 2014/15 recession.

The ethnic crisis began with the way PDP colored APC during their campaign of calumny against the person of Buhari and Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by omenkaLives(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Jonathan isn't running on APC. A South Westerner is, and I sincerely hope Osinbajo gets it. But if Jagaban gets it, so be it.

That said, the only hope pdp has of putting a good fight against whosoever APC fields lies with Jonathan. I don't think anyone else can do much for them, not even Atiku.
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by naija4life247: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu in the mud

I won't stop laughing at Tinubu and his useless urchins

They can go ahead and be shouting Tinubu name up and down but they will surely be disgraced at the end , insha Allah

The game is on ...

This one will drink Sniper after watching Tinubu's swearing in as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in his TV

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by naija4life247: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
Jonathan isn't running on APC. A South Westerner is, and I sincerely hope Osinbajo gets it. But if Jagaban gets it, so be it.

That said, the only hope pdp has of putting a good fight against whosoever APC fields lies with Jonathan. I don't think anyone else can do much for them, not even Atiku.

But wait oooo. Who is in the best position to lead Nigeria out of the bottomless pit that lifeless terrorist has lead the country? Who can resuscitate our Economy? Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a Certified Public Accountant, business strategist, former ExxonMobil Chief Accountant and Treasurer or a Lawyer, Pastor, Professor and Senior Advocate of Nigeria?

I will choose an Accountant and Business Strategist and manage our dead Economy.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by Tallesty1(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2022
Yupie:

Nigeria honestly doesn't need Jonathan at this time. I strongly doubt he would do any better than the present administration.
Even Mr spell will do better than Buhari.
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by gadgethead: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:
Dead on arrival. As much as I supported Jonathan in the past, I will never give him my vote under APC. What it would mean is that he lacks common sense and principles as a man. As a matter of fact, I would actually campaign against him once he contests on the platform of the APC. What exactly will he tell Nigerians who have witnessed the disaster called APC? Does he think he is strong enough to make Nigerians overlook the fact that under APC, the country has slid into chaos, near disintegration and extreme poverty with insecurity of unprecedented levels in the history of this country? What does he want to tell us? He should better respect himself and not even contest if he is not sure of getting the PDP ticket. He would only end up messing himself up and ruining whatever legacy he had.

Even when Jonathan was president, what did he really do for ordinary Nigerians, especially in the south?
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by naija4life247: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Tallesty1:
Even Mr spell will do better than Buhari.

You are right.
Re: 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi by naija4life247: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Always give a balanced account.

Right from the formation of APC, the government of GEJ (including his wife) victimized politicians exercising their rights to cross-carpet.

They victimized Tambuwal even before he became speaker.

And the worse was the victimization of Amaechi by police taking instructions from Patience Jonathan (who was not even an elected official). The height of it was when they blockaded the Government House so that a sitting governor could not access his own official residence.

The sacking of ministers and perceived allies and the victimization, and the poor, unconstitutional handling of political enemies began the political and ethnic tensions that have refused to go away.

Who began to play the religious card?

It was PDP. Everything began with the formation of APC. They blatantly campaigned tagging APC a Muslim party, a terrorist party, etceteras. The campaign of calumny against Buhari on AIT was the hallmark of it.

All of these had nothing to do with Tinubu.

GEJ may be good man, but he never had good associates, including his power-drunk wife.

Whatever this country is going through right now cannot be discussed without its roots being traced to the administration of GEJ and PDP.

Even the ASUU current grievance dates back to 2009.

Boko Haram? 2009

Banditry? 2014

The post-recession economic struggles began with the 2014/15 recession.

The ethnic crisis began with the way PDP colored APC during their campaign of calumny against the person of Buhari and Tinubu.

I will get your a video soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo / South-East PDP Demands Atiku’s VP Slot, Party Dismisses Obi’s Threat / Gunmen Murder Soldier, Policeman In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.