Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral (47021 Views)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Cronus1: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please what is the name of her church. I want to be a reverend father too.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by AkotaBade: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by gaskiyamagana: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
There is nothing wrong as long as one is familiar with SONG OF SOLOMON in the Holy Bible.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
She is attractive
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by juniorboma: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Haram
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Hespee93: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
YourFavorite21:
She's beautiful, Rev sisters are normally beautiful with nice shape,I no go lie, grin but sadly they no go marry.

I do wonder how they always take hold od themselves whenever they are honey!!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Fisiryorh(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Waiting to hear a probe or a panel gathering on this topic..

cool
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Deicide: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She has a nice body shape tho..she looks very beautiful.. cheesy

She should post more of this...
You have been caught grin
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Chicky34: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
What if she ain't a real rev sis ehnnnn?

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Deicide:
You have been caught grin
I've always being caught..all the time.. cheesy kiss
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by jclassiq(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
She is beautiful. But why do women always want to dance with their buttocks facing the camera? Aren't they the ones sexualizing themselves by that?

12 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by vikstandon(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415335/catholic-reverend-sister-goes-viral-tiktok-dancing-skills-photos-video/

I will be talking to the pope to disrobe you, you are beautiful and configured that you can't isolate this body and keep it unused all in the name of canonical oath of spinsterhood.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by jclassiq(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Chicky34:
What if she ain't a real rev sis ehnnnn?
She really looks like one, with that pair of sandals.
But it's a possibility sha
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Deicide: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I've always being caught..all the time.. cheesy kiss
You are giving me Martinez vibe
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by juman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Normal christian thing.
Women dance in churches to impress others.

Those things are forbidding in islam.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Deicide:
You are giving me Martinez vibe
You mean the one in walking dead? cheesy
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
MichealTokunboh thank you so much.. kiss
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Pimine: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Lol. Small yansh dey shake grin
On a more serious note, her smile is infectious. I like her already. cool

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by RandyOku: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Imagine if she's not a reverend sister
Devil could have use her well with ds kind of waist

And who told u, if she jam better GBOLA, she no go change her mindgrin
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Who knows if she’s a virgin?
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Enemyofpeace: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wasted pussies and breasts
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by flokii: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sister wey sabi.. she filled everywhere in the right proportion tho.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by flokii: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
Who knows if she’s a virgin?

A virgin's body can't be like that.. that sister get doings with the way she's shaking that waist and ukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by bluefilm: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
GenBuhari:
She is attractive

I think it is her shaking ass that is attracting you.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Dearlord(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
She is a good dancer, from the look of things she didn't want to give us the full dance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Enemyofpeace: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sister Chioma have spoilt
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Drone95(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Wasted pussies and breasts
it's for Jesus, it's not wasted

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by dialfa: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Drone95(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eh you all help me the tittle of the song, I wan do my own dancing grin grin
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Enemyofpeace: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Drone95:
it's for Jesus, it's not wasted
he has nothing to do with pussy and breasts jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo / Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election / Why Dunamis Church Constructed Dual Carriageway In Mararaba – Dr. Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.