Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,343 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral (47024 Views)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by ledaman: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
YourFavorite21:
She's beautiful, Rev sisters are normally beautiful with nice shape,I no go lie, grin but sadly they no go marry.

They will not marry but the will be phucking coded grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by kushme: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
See internet generation children sexualizing a woman of God.

Tell us say no body dey codedly tap that arse..
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
AkotaB:

how much is the course
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by YourFavorite21(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
ledaman:
They will not marry but the will be phucking coded grin grin
E dey happen sha grin
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by YourFavorite21(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hespee93:

I do wonder how they always take hold od themselves whenever they are honey!!
they go pray 100 decades of rosary the KONJI go run grin
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by YourFavorite21(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
RapistOnBail:
Na them wicked pass with her strong Nyash
no be lie my brother, those people can be very mean o, especially when they become missionary or seminary school Rector(principal) I'm speaking from my personal experience sha.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by xeju: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
symbuul:
Nothing wrong with it. I'm a priest and I still make soapy dance moves in church.
Na amadioha priest you be
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by obianoooo: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Una no know normal Igbo way,Igbo people are born with the gift of waist dance be you man or woman normally.

Secondly who told you guys rev sisters don't dance guess non of you has gone for lebration before.

And Just because the person that recoded it posted it on social media which then gave it a different meaning you guys are now given the sister a wayward look.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by xeju: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
YourFavorite21:
no be lie my brother, those people can be very mean o, especially when they become missionary or seminary school Rector(principal) I'm speaking from my personal experience sha.
You're not far from the truth bro. Work with them in their schools, hospitals or orphanages, na that time you go know sey the white dress na just for sampling
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by YourFavorite21(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
xeju:

You're not far from the truth bro. Work with them in their schools, hospitals or orphanages, na that time you go know sey the white free na just for sampling
exactly, My Rector own na just to dey buy cars almost every term with our school fees money, we don't even feed well, and we are not allowed to carry provisions

I hear am that year for boarding school sha. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nice dance, my village moves mehnnnn, ride one Sister.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Aulch1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
RapistOnBail:
grin
RapistOnBail:
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by linearity: 1:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Na dem Reverend Father meat bi that, just auditioning…..if you know you know.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Johel(m): 1:17am On Feb 24, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415335/catholic-reverend-sister-goes-viral-tiktok-dancing-skills-photos-video/

Na yansh be women power grin grin...they must shake it...even in church,anywhere,they must use nyansh dance. cheesy cheesy
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by symbuul: 1:25am On Feb 24, 2022
BabaJoe001:

You aren't a Catholic priest

Lol. Na cruise bro
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by ddeola: 1:41am On Feb 24, 2022
She deserves to be happy and she was not dancing in a provocative way. Abeg free sister. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Brightest04(m): 1:43am On Feb 24, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415335/catholic-reverend-sister-goes-viral-tiktok-dancing-skills-photos-video/
The sister have done nothing out of the ordinary, she was happy and shown her happiness by dancing.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by oluwaahmed: 1:46am On Feb 24, 2022
symbuul:
Nothing wrong with it. I'm a priest and I still make soapy dance moves in church.

Ifa priest abi
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by symbuul: 2:06am On Feb 24, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Ifa priest abi

grin
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by pacespot(m): 2:16am On Feb 24, 2022
TikTok will turn people into anything
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by FireUpNow(m): 2:20am On Feb 24, 2022
She should enjoy herself
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Microwhy: 2:42am On Feb 24, 2022
Subsea101:
All I see is a happy soul...

The holier than thou folks will start preaching / condemning soon...

The hor.ny folks will start calculating the rotational frequency of the lower circular region grin
All I see is a happy soul...
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by olibeans: 4:06am On Feb 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you are a good dancer, you will always lose consciousness of yourself when you hear a good sound. After dancing, she will remember that she is a Rev. Sister. If not that she lost consciousness of herself, she will not dance to the point of vibrating her waist.

Guy, do you have her number. My joystick needs this kind of plug-in
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Gee64: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Before she repented, methinks she was good at doggy style.

See wasted yash!
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Tribalism123(m): 7:00am On Feb 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you are a good dancer, you will always lose consciousness of yourself when you hear a good sound. After dancing, she will remember that she is a Rev. Sister. If not that she lost consciousness of herself, she will not dance to the point of vibrating her waist.

That's a Christian song
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Oju4190: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2022
How think they say no more Igbo song for Catholic church again
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2022
Adaanna:

Lol.. See your forehead like your brother (Chief IMO) grin
motor! My brother Popular. Oya tell me, who be your brother
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by dayleke: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2022
happney65:
Dayleke baba. Remember when you sent me this video? It was the ass I was looking at. Wish I could just remove the cloth up a little bit and do some sexual healing for her.

Only if wishes were horses..

Lmao

Bros!!!!!

I hail you o...
The ministry goes on sha.....

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by happney65: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2022
dayleke:

Bros!!!!!

I hail you o...
The ministry goes on sha.....

Yes sir,It goes on and on and on
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2022
jaybenugo:

A Catholic reverend sister has gone viral on TikTok because of her dance moves

That was very good smiley Hopefully she won't get into trouble with Mother Superior and asked to say the Holy Mary 100 times.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Tonytonex(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2022
What's so special about the dance?
That's a normal traditional/ cultural kind of dance.
This indomie generation that doesn't know anything about culture.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by maestroferddi: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2022
juman:
Normal christian thing.
Women dance in churches to impress others.

Those things are forbidding in islam.
Wetin come join Christianity with Islam?

Stay on your lane, ogbeni....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo / Why Dunamis Church Constructed Dual Carriageway In Mararaba – Dr. Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.