Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral (47027 Views)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Adaanna(f): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2022
atarapa:
motor! My brother Popular. Oya tell me, who be your brother

My brother is not popular. Oya rest ooo you done win. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by IbileIfe: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
See internet generation children sexualizing a woman of God.
She deliberately sexualized herself to provoke lustful thoughts.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Fame1309(f): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you are a good dancer, you will always lose consciousness of yourself when you hear a good sound. After dancing, she will remember that she is a Rev. Sister. If not that she lost consciousness of herself, she will not dance to the point of vibrating her waist.
they are prostitute with sister white garment disguised to trend.sister can't do this.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by doshiyad1: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Wawelexy:
this one go make father commit o

Haba na bro! which one you dey tongue tongue it shouldn't be spirikoko every time na undecided undecided once in a while we all need it to unwind that's why we are humans.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by BluntCrazeMan: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415335/catholic-reverend-sister-goes-viral-tiktok-dancing-skills-photos-video/
Now that we have seen her sweet succulent active waist,, what exactly are we going to do with it, knowing fully well that the waist and everything about it belongs to God alone, and cannot be even touched by any living human being..??
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by marimarempress: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=Kingosytex post=110474372]Music is the food of the soul. The sister can whine shaa.

See as her waist dey shake. I wan arrange whinning competition between the sister and Jamemena undecided[/quote

Hmm

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by marimarempress: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:
What a waste (waist ) tongue

Hmm, you

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by FaceTanke: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
marimarempress:

Hmm, you

Yes me smiley
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by CaptMarvel(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
That's a sexual assault on the public angry
She ought to do it in her room not on our face
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
JustExposeIt:
Thanks to family planning, many people would have changed their church by now. My sis is a nurse
hmmm. Are you trying to say.......??
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by judedwriter(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just a simple parade of LUST!

Her thoughts are dirty.
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by Amuochicha(f): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by LilleG(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol shocked
Re: Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral by LilleG(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Rev. Sis oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo / Why Dunamis Church Constructed Dual Carriageway In Mararaba – Dr. Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.