Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning (29976 Views)

Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust / 2023: SE PDP Backs Southern Governors’ Stance On Zonning Presidency To The South / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by 5Ebiscoo: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
3 Influential Politicians To Benefit As APC Zones Presidential Ticket To The Southern Region

It has been reported that the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) has zoned its presidential ticket to the Southern region of Nigeria. 

The 2023 presidential election is fast approaching and many political parties are preparing and making underground efforts to ensure that the candidate of their parties emerges victorious in the poll.

The recent declaration from the APC that it has zoned its presidential ticket to the South will make work simpler for the leadership of the party in choosing the party's candidate for the 2023 presidential election.

3 Influential politicians to benefits as APC zones its presidential ticket to the Southern region of Nigeria.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu -

The former Governor of Lagos State and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress is one of the first presidential aspirants to throw their hat to the ring to declare their intention to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

Tbe Former Governor who hails from the South-West geopolitical zone has been consulting with traditional heads and influential politicians while asking for their support.

2. Dave Umahi -

Dave Umahi is the incumbent Governor of Ebonyi State in the South-East region of Nigeria. He has also visited President Muhammadu Buhari to inform him of his intention to succeed him in 2023. The former Peoples Democratic Party has also been consulting with relevant political gladiators ahead of the APC primary election.

3. Orji Uzor Kalu :

Orji Uzor Kalu hails from Abia State in the southeast geopolitical zone. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. He is a former Governor of Abia State and currently represents his senatorial district in the National Assembly. He also wishes to be President Muhammadu Buhari's successor in 2023.
https://www.mcebiscoo.com/3-influential-politicians-to-benefit-as-apc-zones-presidential-ticket-to-the-southern-region/

4 Likes

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by bigdammyj: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Noted
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Bounceboune7: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
If these are d people contesting APC primary with jagaban it's a walk over already

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by walemoney007(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
This yeye thread reach front page

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by iCauseTrouble: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is a stupid thread. All southern presidential aspirants will benefit and not only those 3

19 Likes

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by FoolaniHellman: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nobody, I repeat no one comes near Tinubu! That ticket belongs to him.

Penguin
And
PrinceofAba can all wail as much as they want grin cheesy tongue

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by arazanbal: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
remove umahi and replace it with osibanjo

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by macrodata(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
I'm not voting any of them. I'm waiting for other parties to bring out their candidates. Anything "APC" doesn't deserve my vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Ebubu5: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Umahi i want

6 Likes

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Sleyanya1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
"We cry everyday about our "bad" politicians, political system and lack of true democracy, yet from posts and mindsets, we have been wired to recycle the same set of people and system we cry about."

I pray we get it right someday. If that day truly comes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by benco9426: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
This country is something else

1 Like

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by akeeng: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
None of these three will make it to Aso Rock

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Ebubu5: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
arazanbal:
remove umahi and replace it with osibanjo
ment or malaria?

Umahi Buhari’s beloved ?
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by MosayA: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yinmu
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by spy24(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
I just like urji uzor kalu

That's by the way the fact is buhari and his cronies will be heavily involved in the selection of his successor

Amiechi / zulum or elrufai

An amaechi and elrufai presidency will be very radical they'd deviate away from the norm and step on many toes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by joyandfaith: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
4. Amaechi
5. Osinbajo
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Akerele44(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jagaban all d way

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by blamingthedevil: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Meanwhile,

Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

58 Likes

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by straighttalk(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Juvenile analysis at best

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Brendaniel: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
The only person I can vote for presidency in APC is Ambode...
Don't ask me why

Amaechi is Buhari's preferred candidate...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by dameddy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Let's wait and see
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Honor10: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
BAT 2023.

Asiwaju jagaban.

PrinceofAba can wail to death.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by BENCHOKCONSULT: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
5Ebiscoo:
3 Influential Politicians To Benefit As APC Zones Presidential Ticket To The Southern Region

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/3-influential-politicians-to-benefit-as-apc-zones-presidential-ticket-to-the-southern-region/

The APC ticket will be handed over to Rt Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

23.02. 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by adecz: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
undecided

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Armakites & Arrfonjites will now
fight each other to death & Arrewites
will step in and take back the 'crown'.

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

This is the clearest chance for Ndigbo
since Biyafra, they miss this one & they
can forget any other chance for 50 years..
◀️◀️◀️◀️◀️⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⭕️⭕️⭕️
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Truthisunique2: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
The report sef no complete

If south is benefitting from the zone in presidency mirror it with what has been zoned in APC executive committee

After the position of national chairman which is to north central, the next post is secretary which is to south west

South west can not benefit president and still be secretary of APC

Southwest isn't smelling presidency by current micro-zoned positions
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by seyz91(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
I'm telling you
Sleyanya1:
"We cry everyday about our "bad" politicians, political system and lack of true democracy, yet from posts and mindsets, we have been wired to recycle the same set of people and system we cry about."

I pray we get it right someday. If that day truly comes.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by seyz91(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Abi cheesy
akeeng:
None of these three will make it to Aso Rock
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by seyz91(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mtcheewwww!
blamingthedevil:
Meanwhile,

Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Agugbadin: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
The two are on point but you missed the third, Orji Kalu is a known theif, if Nigeria is not for sale such a convicted theif should never be mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning by Penguin2: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Where is Amaechi?

I am Igbo.

And I like the fact I’m seeing Umahi there.

But if you are talking about southern influential politicians in the APC that would benefit from this zoning, you can’t exclude Amaechi.

Meanwhile, nobody should be including Orji Uzor Kalu in a serious discourse about Nigerian presidency please.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu / Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele / Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.