Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How A Mad Dog Chased Me To The Church That Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Mad Dog Chased Me To The Church That Year (390 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / Tanitoluwa Adewumi Has ‘Conquered The World Of Chess' At 8. Chased By Boko Haram / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Mad Dog Chased Me To The Church That Year by Janetfunmi(f): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
What a day. I was about 9-10years then, very smart, mouthed and beautiful young girl. Argue with your keyboard.

I grew up in Minna, Niger state. Our house then, wasn’t too far from the church, it was about 30min walk. Wait, did I say 9-10years? It’s not true, I was between 10-12 years, if you like don’t believe me.

After my house chores and a little rest plus small fight with my kid sis, Blessing of blessed memory. I dressed up for church, like I said earlier, I was very beautiful. Hian? Who dey breath?

I usually enjoy twilight strolling, it helps me to meditate, fantasize and imagine vain things. Yes, vain things. That evening was a nightmare I would never forget in my life.

Read full story on
https://www.janesdiaryspeaks.com/2022/02/16/how-a-mad-dog-chased-me-to-the-church-that-year/
Re: How A Mad Dog Chased Me To The Church That Year by Okunolaniyi: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
I checked your blog
Check mine too in my signature

1 Like

Re: How A Mad Dog Chased Me To The Church That Year by Healthrelatedjo: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Gbas gbos blogger grin

1 Like

Re: How A Mad Dog Chased Me To The Church That Year by Janetfunmi(f): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Gbas gbos blogger grin

Gbas gbos reader

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Ideas: How To Upgrade Your Home And Make It Beautiful / 5 Reasons Why Argument Is Important In Your Relationship / Which Surname Do You Really Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.