Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,046 members, 7,852,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige (245 Views)

Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / Senate May Proceed On Recess Without Buhari’s Ministerial List / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by adenigga(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sen. Chris Ngige, the Minister of Labour and Employment, says without President Muhammadu Buhari’s leadership style, the experience of Nigeria would have been like some nations in severe crises.

Ngige, therefore, described leadership as very critical to the survival of any human society.

He said this after his induction as a Distinguished Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Corporate Governance (INSLEC) on Wednesday in Abuja.

INSLEC is a leading global professional body of both present and aspiring leaders, entrepreneurs and people in corporate governance.

Ngige made this known in a statement by Mr Charles Akpan, the Deputy Director, Press and Public Relations in the ministry.

He said that Nigeria was passing through hard times not because of the current government but as a result of poor planning over the years.

According to him, a good leader must be visionary, see things others are not seeing and things that can be projected futuristically and bring them out for implementation.

“A good leader must be an implementation man; he should be knowledgeable because, after the vision, he will dissect and crystalize them; he should be a jack of all trade and master of all.

“He may not score distinction in all but should be able to score distinction in many.

“He must also be courageous to implement hard decisions. If you don’t implement courageously, some of the visions will die or will not be implemented for the good of all.

“He must also be compassionate, knowing when to temper justice with mercy, to show the human part of him.

“He should exude milk of human kindness. I know that our country is going through a very rough time now because we have not planned well. It is not this administration.

”We know we were all dependent on oil. So, when oil prices came crashing and when security issues arose, disrupting production, we were caught napping.

''Because of that, we went into recession. Later on, COVID-19 forced us to go into a second recession. We are not yet out of the woods.

“We thank God. I am part of this government. I know that if we don’t have the kind of leader that we have, who is strong like President Muhammadu Bihari, the experience of Nigeria would have been like that of Venezuela,” he said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Without-Buhari-Nigeria-wouldnt-have-been-peaceful-Chris-Ngige

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by Racoon(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
"..Truth is: President Buhari finds running Nigeria a drudgery. He enjoys the perks of the office, but not the hard graft, not the toil. He has wasted six-and-a-half years, and, going by his record, is likely to waste the remaining one-and-a-half years. That’s not being cynical.

Look at the problems: insecurity, poverty, corruption, cost of governance, debt, etc. Buhari is unlikely to leave any of these better than he met it in 2015. And because he lacks the zeal for big, nation-transforming ideas, he would also leave Nigeria’s deeply-flawed politico-governance structure more skewed, and Nigeria’s unity and stability more fragile.

Of course, Buhari’s acolytes won’t see things that way. In a country where myopic and vested interests override the national interest, and where mediocrity is tolerated and celebrated, Buhari’s supporters are praising him to high heaven!..."
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/buhari-at-79-a-man-given-so-much-who-gives-so-little-back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by Racoon(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
“We thank God. I am part of this government. I know that if we don’t have the kind of leader that we have, who is strong like President Muhammadu Buhari, the experience of Nigeria would have been like that of Venezuela...."
shocked Wonder what these imbeciles smoke when they are in govt.Buharimaniacs can no longer even engage in rational logical discussion about the president or his policies. Buharimaniacs are of the conviction that Nigeria is now legitimately the property of the president.The rest of us are here simply by his grace & generosity.."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by Ryda(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by oloriooko(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Can this guy shove this rubbish up his azz!
Thunder roast that your left balls angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by adenigga(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
oloriooko:
Can this guy shove this rubbish up his azz!
Thunder roast that your left balls angry
Yeeee.......

1 Share

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by dawnomike(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
I really do not fancy when old men that ought to be models speak like this...

1 Like

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by Naijanascam: 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
As pissful as early morning piss abi?

1 Like

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by Lipscomb(m): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Achievements of Buhari administration

Infrastructures
Transparency
Non interference

Failure of Buhari administration

Human capital failed there's no human punctuality in all the people appointed some of them are pathetic liar good to lying to their boss.

Security do you know that Nigeria security architecture has destroyed by this government. We should keep praying that our neighboring communities not engage us.

Job opportunities failed.

Note: 2023 isn't going to make any different or it getting worst than this present time no matter the person who emerge president.

The elites no the problem of Nigeria but they like to enslave their fellow country people.

I wish I had not chosen this country when I was coming to this world but sadly who am I to question creator.

Obviously black can't make thing right especially in governance aspect even the south Africa that whites helped to build their country can't maintain it to the level of whites people left it .

Time for niggar to question their oppressors.
Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by SarkinYarki: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
I hate people who can't say the truth because of food

1 Like

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by ipobcannibals: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2022
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari for his good works across Nigeria. The history of Nigeria will definitely pencil down the president as the most patriotic leader to ever rule Nigeria.

Long live president Buhari
Long live Nigeria
Short live the enemies of Nigeria and as they curse Nigeria, so shall the land curse them.

1 Share

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by Blue3k(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2022
Lol is that why buhari is hiding the crime stats? If he's so proud of his performance he should be showing it off.

1 Like

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by omoharry(f): 3:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Ngige is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Without Buhari, Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Been Peaceful – Chris Ngige by Mynd44: 4:12am On Feb 24, 2022

(1)

Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Sets To Make Medical Trip To London / Governor Willie Obiano: The Countdown,day 3. / THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION AMENDMENT IS RUGA IN DISGUISE - TONY NNADI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.