Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo (10274 Views)

Happening Now:: Eight Unknown Gunmen Killed, Three Arrested In Onitsha / MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by chigoziri2403(m): 5:02am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Real mental problem.

Dear men, can't you masturbate since the urge is uncontrollable?
do you masturbate
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by sonofElElyon: 5:28am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Lol.
They are now raping their own kind. That's good.

You must be a fuuuul ! I usually don't talk like this but you leave me no choice. How dare you gloat over the rape of minors. Rape of anyone whether minor or adult is bad but of minors is most despicable..
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by sonofElElyon: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:

It's more like a mental problem

If you are right, then why didn't he during his lucid periods seek psychiatric treatment? He enjoys the act ! He is culpable.. he is criminally responsible

1 Like

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by saphiere(f): 5:58am On Feb 24, 2022
sonofElElyon:

You must be a fuuuul ! I usually don't talk like this but you leave me no choice. How dare you gloat over the rape of minors. Rape of anyone whether minor or adult is bad but of minors is most despicable..
If rape is bad why are u men engaging in it? Why can't you all stop to rape?

1 Like

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by dmedicare(m): 6:00am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Lol.

To this one, it's all about gender fight, not humanity. It's a pity you made such a stupid statement.
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by FaceTanke: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Real mental problem.

Dear men, can't you masturbate since the urge is uncontrollable?

Masturbation is like rape too

Self rape

Just see a sex worker instead
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by Pipefitter: 6:08am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Lol.

A child is battling for his life and the above is what you had to say?
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by CassieSunshine(f): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2022
How am I not sure he has raped his kids?

Alot of ladies are married to homosexuals,
Likewise the same way some men are married to lesbians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by techWriter3: 6:12am On Feb 24, 2022
The week women would cessation statutory rape, the country would wanna a peaceful spots to residing in
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by kingthreat(m): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2022
LGBT my ass. You all are insane pervs.
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by BRATISLAVA: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Lol.
Who cares about a gender that makes rape a hobby?

It's today they will remember their humanity and not trade stupid banter on the thread to cover up or trivialize another atrocity committed by yet another man.

It's not a good thing, but it may give the usual rape apologists some perspective when next they want to claim a little girl was raped for dressing provocatively or walking alone at the right time for being raped. Maybe preaching about the reasons criminals commit rape will stop being repeated and condoned by the more foolish males here, and rather they will focus on the perpetrators of the act, the uncontrolled men.

Maybe rape can be taken seriously when men do this to boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by BRATISLAVA: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Lol.
Who cares about a gender that makes rape a hobby?
Oh my love. God bless you richly for the bolded.
Good morning and have a blessed day.

God bless you too. Have a blessed day. Stay strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by BRATISLAVA: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2022
PRE4:
GOD helps us.
At times,one might have feeling for same sex and would want to have carnal knowledge of them but as far as am concerned.God did not create it that way.
Try to control that thing under you..ALL THE MEN.
Am a teacher,see cute little children of 10-16,if you no take time,you go rape all even as a male.

What did you just type? If little kids are tempting you too much, then it's better you change your profession.

God can only help you so far when you are already thinking like this. You need to be watched.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by RighteousI: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Lol.

........... Such is rare, most of the rape is men raping women.

At least their own kind don't get impregnated after the rape.

It's you females that come back home with swollen bellies after you've been raped.

I am not condoning rape, I just want to deal with this saphiere that believes she is a feminist.
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by omeira: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2022
So it's okay if it had been girls/women? Like then it wouldn't be beyond comprehension cos it's a hobby for men to rape/assault women? How do you men think? Like how poor are your senses of reasoning?
dogmart:
Hmm. It is well.
What Exactly does a man find attractive in a fellow man/boy?
This is beyond comprehension

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by Digmygold: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Men can't control sexual urge. Fact!

Yes they can. Why did he not defile his own children? His own lack of control.is selective ba?
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by Digmygold: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2022
This.one must be a relative of ancestor Ubunja. Family of dirty gays.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by sonofElElyon: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
If rape is bad why are u men engaging in it? Why can't you all stop to rape?

So that justifies rape of minors?

Didn't I say rape is bad?

Consider carefully your comments and their implications before posting please
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by Farfalla(f): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What did you just type? If little kids are tempting you too much, then it's better you change your profession.

God can only help you so far when you are already thinking like this. You need to be watched.

Imagine the nerve!

Talking about being tempted by "cute" 10-year old kids!

That is some child's teacher. God help our children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

NO...Don't get me wrong ohh...God forbid bad rubbish..I have never had such type of thinking but hmm a lot of things are done by God grace and help and Discipline too.
Only the undisciplined and shameless ones will go extra miles with these students.

This man really messed up
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by ifeanyiatuadu: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
The day men would stop rape, the world would be a peaceful place to live in.

Not all 'men' Rapes
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by Karlosorji(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
PRE4:
GOD helps us.
At times,one might have feeling for same sex and would want to have carnal knowledge of them but as far as am concerned.God did not create it that way.
Try to control that thing under you..ALL THE MEN.
Am a teacher,see cute little children of 10-16,if you no take time,you go rape all even as a male.
you are a potential rapist. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by caesymore(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
The day men would stop rape, the world would be a peaceful place to live in.

For real. Same as the day Women will learn to train their male children as if their entire life depends on it.
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by omeira: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Women should train male....
Since we're here, lemme explain the way a dummy would get it.
1a) The female reproductive system houses what we call ova aka eggs.
1b) The male reproductive system houses the semen.
2) For a child to be born, semen (sperm) has to fertilize ovum (egg).
3) That means it takes two people (male and female) to produce an offspring (a child).
Since 3) happens, both have to cater for whatever being they produce including imbibing morals in them.
Therefore men and women should raise their male children right especially the men that most likely happen to be the role models. Raise them right and no woman, girl, man or boy would be unsafe from their uncontrollable sexual urges.
It's simple logic, not a gender war
I could make an animation just in case my write-up is too complex for you.
caesymore:

For real. Same as the day Women will learn to train their male children as if their entire life depends on it.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by omeira: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
You want to 'deal' with saphiere?? This is absurd
This thread is about a man sexually abusing kids and gosh! You're all about who gets pregnant or not with rape. What happened to physical, mental, emotional hurt it causes? What happened to rape being a crime? This is unbelievable!
Sounds like you're saying at least when xyz get murdered, you get to go to heaven, dude!!!
Like a woman birthed you and you have sisters and You strongly sound like a rapist.
RighteousI:
saphiere:
Lol.

........... Such is rare, most of the rape is men raping women.

At least their own kind don't get impregnated after the rape.

It's you females that come back home with swollen bellies after you've been raped.

I am not condoning rape, I just want to deal with this saphiere that believes she is a feminist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by BRATISLAVA: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
PRE4:

NO...Don't get me wrong ohh...God forbid bad rubbish..I have never had such type of thinking but hmm a lot of things are done by God grace and help and Discipline too.
Only the undisciplined and shameless ones will go extra miles with these students.

This man really messed up

If you've never had such thinking, why did you post what you did? It's both pedophilic and dangerous.

What is cute about a 10-16 year old, as you were telling us in your post? You're supposed to be protecting them. Not preying on them.

I

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Karlosorji:
you are a potential rapist. Tufia
You made me one na
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If you've never had such thinking, why did you post what you did? It's both pedophilic and dangerous.

What is cute about a 10-16 year old, as you were telling us in your post? You're supposed to be protecting them. Not preying on them.

I

At least I can remember saving a boy from his rapist aunt and teacher and orienting a teacher who once said he have feelings for his student
Am sorry for such foolish write up..I really messed up.
At times one word can entrap one forever.
Please do well to forgive me
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by BRATISLAVA: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
PRE4:

At least I can remember saving a boy from his rapist aunt and teacher and orienting a teacher who once said he have feelings for his student
Am sorry for such foolish write up..I really messed up.
At times one word can entrap one forever.
Please do well to forgive me

If you haven't done such yet, change your mind, maybe even your job, because God doesn't go on errands that are avoidable.

Are you an art teacher or something in the sciences?

Be good.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If you haven't done such yet, change your mind, maybe even your job, because God doesn't go on errands that are avoidable.

Are you an art teacher or something in the sciences?

Be good.

Am an Account Teacher
Re: Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo by BRATISLAVA: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
PRE4:

Am an Account Teacher

Okay.

Balance your books well, and help them. Be a second father to them.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Ekpoudom's Suit Seeking To Be Listed As APC Senatorial Candidate / I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark / Only Those With Guilty Conscience Will Be Afraid Of Persecution - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.