Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. (712 Views)

Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by kushme: 2:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Biden, you and your intelligence "I too know" units are just causing uncertainty in the capital market.

And if Putin doesn't invade Ukraine in the next 48hours, then you should stop disturbing and confusing investors. Annoying thing. angry

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by kushme: 3:17am On Feb 24, 2022

Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by Validated: 3:18am On Feb 24, 2022
Biden is bidding time while Putin is 3 steps ahead. If Russia succeeds in Ukraine, then China could as well annex Taiwan.
Trully, this could not have happened under Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by kushme: 3:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Validated:
Biden is bidding time while Putin is 3 steps ahead. If Russia succeeds in Ukraine, then China could as well annex Taiwan.
Trully, this could not have happened under Trump.

They(America) should stop shouting and do something to prevent it before it happens. Like they really care. They don't like seeing another country flexing muscles. They should go there to show who's the real bad guys.

All these talk talk from the USA big guys is making investors confused in the world market.
They know Ukraine is no match...
As for China, they are just watching and learning...
Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by nyiamfrank: 4:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Putin is putting war
Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by DozieMartin: 4:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Russia should invade 9ja-ria, we need them
Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by kponkedenge(m): 4:28am On Feb 24, 2022
But the invasion has started and Biden was correct. Heavy artillery being fired into Ukraine's major cities by Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
But the invasion has started and Biden was correct. Heavy artillery being fired into Ukraine's major cities by Russia.

Everyone knows that the war will happen, since the Kyiv regime doesn't want to implement the Minsk accord, and at same time killing people in donbas all to the pleasure of USA and UK in the bide to spit Russia.
Thousands of Ukrainians will die and they will still lose the war.

The funny thing is that NATO will never interfare because Russia will not hesitate to go nuclear.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by Lari03r(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2022
kushme:
Biden, you and your intelligence "I too know" units are just causing uncertainty in the capital market.

And if Putin doesn't invade Ukraine in the next 48hours, then you should stop disturbing and confusing investors. Annoying thing. angry

It has started, so who was wrong?
Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by kponkedenge(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Cptflint:

Everyone knows that the war will happen, since the Kyiv regime doesn't want to implement the Minsk accord, and at same time killing people in donbas all to the pleasure of USA and UK in the bide to spit Russia.
Thousands of Ukrainians will die and they will still lose the war.

The funny thing is that NATO will never interfare because Russia will not hesitate to go nuclear.

US, US, US.... that's what you all say when you have nothing else to say. You claim the minsk agreement wasn't implemented, but at the same time, it was Putin who gutted it.

Going through the minsk agreement, you can see for yourself US wasn't even among the medidators, but as usual you all are just obsessed about the US, and would include them whether or not they are involved.

All the unrest in Crimea, Donbas, Donetsk and Luhansk region were all ochestrated by Putin, funding separatist to cause commotion and use that as a reason for fake "peace keeping" just to expand his country.

If you can't see that, then I'm sorry, I have nothing else to discuss with you.

I'm sure a few years from now, you will blame the invasion of Ukraine by Russia on the US.

Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by alizma: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2022
kushme:

Have you seen that US has been on top of the game in respect of information gathering? The initial date was obviously change to make US look stupid in it's information gathering but here we are. US is right about Putin all this while.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by abc115: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2022
kushme:

But Biden and US was right
Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by MrSensor(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2022
embarassed
Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Foolish OP, they have started their invasion, foolish kid

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by kushme: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2022
marvelphysics:
Foolish OP, they have started their invasion, foolish kid

Why the insult? The market sentiment was all about money flow, in order to know where to invest. The war and rumor of it actually caused a lot of investors their money.

If war happens, commodities inflation followed by deflation would be the out come. what only people with historic knowledge know.
Next time, no insults. Mind yourself.
Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by N2B2: 1:20am On Feb 25, 2022
kushme:

Why the insult? The market sentiment was all about money flow, in order to know where to invest. The war and rumor of it actually caused a lot of investors their money.

If war happens, commodities inflation followed by deflation would be the out come. what only people with historic knowledge know.

Oga, leave all that talk. You disgraced yourself. Russia invaded as Biden had predicted.

kushme:

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2022
kushme:

No vex
Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by kushme: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2022
N2B2:

Oga, leave all that talk. You disgraced yourself. Russia invaded as Biden had predicted.

Oga easy, even if I disgrace myself cos of prediction, eh no reach insult na. if you read my comments from the thread, you go understand why I dey angry with predictions after predictions until the invasion happen.
Other people quote me without insult.
Even if you wanna mock me, must it be instantly calling me a foolish person without provocation?

No be everything be insult. it tells a lot about the average Naija mindset. Reason our country get as eh be.

Was Biden's prediction of the invasion just once before it happened?
Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by kushme: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2022
marvelphysics:
No vex

No wahala. we good.
Re: Breaking: Russia will invade Ukraine this night. by joyandfaith: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2022
kushme:

Go and eat indomie. Kid

(1) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Urges Russian Scientists To Move To Britain / JCPOA: Doha Talks Left Iran Nuclear Deal Worse Off, US Official Says / North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.