Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori (18391 Views)

IBB Didn't Endorse Obi, He Does Not Have A Twitter Account - Spokesman / Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by PrinceOfLagos: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2022
The Olubadan-Elect Senator Lekan Balogun has not and will not endorse any aspirant or political party in the forthcoming elections.

The insinuation of endorsement of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu after his recent visit to the Olubadan-elect is not true.

Speaking after the recent visit of All Progressives Congress(APC) presidential aspirant Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to the Olubadan-elect, the Olori, Ambassador Joyce Anene Balogun, told journalists that she has received several calls that the Olubadan-elect has endorsed Tinubu.

According to her: “I like our people to know that there was no such thing.”

Asiwaju Tinubu’s visit, she said, “was purely a congratulatory visit to my husband, a normal courtesy visit notable people make to one another.

“We highly appreciate this and thank Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for coming to assure the Oludan-elect that the people of Nigeria appreciate him for what he has done for the nation and the people of Ibadan especially.

“However, the visit of Asiwaju, or of any politician at all, should not be construed as an endorsement of contestants or political parties.

“The Olubadan-elect is non-partisan. As the father of the people of Ibadan and the nation, he would not be one sided. All that the Olubadan-elect did was to pray for Tinubu and asked that every politician coming out to contest for elective offices in the future should think about the people and how to improve their lives.”

This, the Olori said, “is the passion of my husband. He loves the people, desires to improve their lives and make them more comfortable. He also talked about the youths and wants them to feel they are a part of the country and give their best to the country.

“These are what the Olubadan-elect said. I was there. There was nothing like endorsing anybody or a political party. My husband doesn’t care who gets there.

“He wants the right person in power and him to be conscious of the needs of the masses, the youths and the aged. He wants the best for the nation,” she said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/olubadan-elect-didnt-endorse-any-political-aspirant-olori/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by PrinceOfLagos: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Tinubu and his useless and foolish urchins will never stop disgracing themselves

Just imagine how low they could go to sell the unsellable
Shameful

They've made mockery of themselves and the useless man they campaigning for many times to the amusement of the entire country

I will say this again, no sane person will campaign for pissy pissy for body corrupt man like Tinubu

If you don't support Tinubu, his useless urchins will abuse you and call you Igbo or Ipob

I told everyone here that Tinubu is not loved in Yoruba land like his useless supporters made it look and the truth of what I said has been proven right many times . First it was wole soyinka denouncing Tinubu, Aregbesola did same and now these .
Tinubu will never ever be president

And for daring Buhari to a dirty fight, Tinubu should be suspended from APC immediately , he has brought so much shame to the ruling party.

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Truthisunique2: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2022
We don't want any fucking excuse o, he has been endorsed

I believe druggie is actually mobilizing for life outside APC, because i see no reason in placing palace people first before mobilizing APC people.

As things stand south west would get APC national secretary automatically missing president

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Validated: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Who associates with... ? Tinubu's presidency is built on lies
Lies about his age
Lies about his secondary education
Lies about his family background
Lies about his source of wealth
Lies about his health condition
Lies about his peeing
Lies about everything.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Truthisunique2: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Waiting for low life freestuff to cum and paste his graphic pics as usual begging for druggie support

If your product is good you won't be spamming this forum struggling to convince people

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:

I believe druggie is actually mobilizing for life outside APC, because i see no reason in placing palace people first before mobilizing APC people.

As things stand south west would get APC national secretary automatically missing president

Yoruba don't love Tinubu and won't support his selfish ambition for 2023

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Aufbauh(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and his useless and foolish urchins will never stop disgracing themselves

Just imagine how low they could go to sell the unsellable
Shameful

They've made mockery of themselves and the useless man they campaigning for

I will say this again, no sane person will campaign for Tinubu and pissy pissy for body corrupt man like Tinubu.

This Ipobian no go die on top Tinubu's matter ooo
PrinceOfLagos:

Who did this to you? It's so disgusting trying to be who you are not.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Truthisunique2: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

no be lie

Yoruba go still vote 45% 55% wether tilumbu support APC or not

If he go SDP better for us, we go split their worthless votes into three

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2022
Aufbauh:

This Ipobian no go die on top Tinubu's matter ooo
Stop calling anybody that didn't support Tinubu IPob or Igbo

I am Ibile

Stop already

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Igboland: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Lol ipob/Igbo with daily nightmare on Tinubu.
The same people will complain about others opening thread on them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by joyandfaith: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The Olubadan-Elect Senator Lekan Balogun has not and will not endorse any aspirant or political party in the forthcoming elections.

The insinuation of endorsement of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu after his recent visit to the Olubadan-elect is not true.

Speaking after the recent visit of All Progressives Congress(APC) presidential aspirant Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to the Olubadan-elect, the Olori, Ambassador Joyce Anene Balogun, told journalists that she has received several calls that the Olubadan-elect has endorsed Tinubu.

According to her: “I like our people to know that there was no such thing.”

Asiwaju Tinubu’s visit, she said, “was purely a congratulatory visit to my husband, a normal courtesy visit notable people make to one another.

“We highly appreciate this and thank Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for coming to assure the Oludan-elect that the people of Nigeria appreciate him for what he has done for the nation and the people of Ibadan especially.

“However, the visit of Asiwaju, or of any politician at all, should not be construed as an endorsement of contestants or political parties.

“The Olubadan-elect is non-partisan. As the father of the people of Ibadan and the nation, he would not be one sided. All that the Olubadan-elect did was to pray for Tinubu and asked that every politician coming out to contest for elective offices in the future should think about the people and how to improve their lives.”

This, the Olori said, “is the passion of my husband. He loves the people, desires to improve their lives and make them more comfortable. He also talked about the youths and wants them to feel they are a part of the country and give their best to the country.

“These are what the Olubadan-elect said. I was there. There was nothing like endorsing anybody or a political party. My husband doesn’t care who gets there.

“He wants the right person in power and him to be conscious of the needs of the masses, the youths and the aged. He wants the best for the nation,” she said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/olubadan-elect-didnt-endorse-any-political-aspirant-olori/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Lalasticlala

Lekan balogun is a pdp man. He can't endorse Tinubu openly or codedly.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by PrinceOfLagos: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Igboland:
Lol ipob/Igbo with daily nightmare on Tinubu.
The same people will complain about others opening thread on them.
Stop the tribal bullshit , this thread is about the Olori of our darling Olu of Ibadan denouncing Tinubu

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Aufbauh(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile

Stop already

This boy you're not clever at all.
I thought you'll be avoiding me after bursting your cover so many times.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Truthisunique2: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Lekan balogun is a pdp man. He can't endorse Tinubu openly or codedly.
who even cares who traditional rulers endorse or don't endorse

They no longer rule over the say of the people in political choices

Na party people be the main thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by PrinceOfLagos: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Aufbauh:

This boy you're not clever at all.
I thought you'll be avoiding me after bursting your cover so many times.
Bursting which lies ? You Tinubu people are funny

Where is the lies that claimed you bursted ?

Post it here i dare you

You this Tinubu people always think anybody that do not support Tinubu is Igbo. Now is olori and professor wole soyinka igbos ?

Is Aregbesola Igbo?

Enough abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by joyandfaith: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
who even cares who traditional rulers endorse or don't endorse

They no longer rule over the say of the people in political choices

Na party people be the main thing

Why is Tinubu consulting them if they are irrelevant?

1 Like

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by AbijaJ: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
This Op is suffering from serious Tinubuphobia. cheesy Because of Tinubu, he changed his tribe from Igbo to Yoruba, combs through the internet daily searching for Tinubu-related news, has opened multiple monikers that he uses to create threads daily and to reply his own posts and threads on this site. I pity what you'll do to yourself if Tinubu ends up becoming president in spite of your relentless obsession and anti-tinubu crusade.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by PrinceOfLagos: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2022
AbijaJ:
This Op is suffering from serious Tinubuphobia. cheesy Because of Tinubu, he changed his tribe from Igbo to Yoruba, combs through the internet daily searching for Tinubu-related news, has opened multiple monikers that he uses to create threads daily and to reply his own posts and threads on this site. I pity what you'll do to yourself if in spite of Tinubu ends up becoming president in spite of your relentless obsession and anti-tinubu crusade.
Aside being the future king of Lagos, I am also a political analyst . So you see, I'm current of latest happenings in my country .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Vasically: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Man wey no strong wan become president, na old mofos dey rule us

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Free Domain & Hosting Registration + SEO. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by PrinceOfLagos: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Vasically:
Man wey no strong wan become president, na old mofos dey rule us

Tinubu is the affliction that must not rise a second time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by LagosEmir: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2022
But why is Tinubu too desperate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Truthisunique2: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Why is Tinubu consulting them if they are irrelevant?
cluelessness

Party have given his zone secretary and he can't get president again by that arrangement

He was busy consulting these stupid groups when he supposed to have been in those APC meetings of power sharing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
cluelessness

Party have given his zone secretary and he can't get president again by that arrangement

He was busy consulting these stupid groups when he supposed to have been in those APC meetings of power sharing

Tinubu no longer have a say in APC, he has been sidelined and long forgotten by buhari and Mai Buni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by joyandfaith: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
cluelessness

Who is that?
Tinubu is really clueless. Imagine consulting irrelevant kings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Keep insulting others when you are clearly the one without knowledge or the ability to think intelligently.

What Tinubu has done for years, more than anyone else, to make APC the ruling Party does not count as "mobilizing APC people" ?

Perhaps you should consult your IPOBian manual of politics to tell us how political leaders become popular and iconically well-supported internally in a political Party.

Why do they keep shifting APC convention if not because they are desperate to find ways to neutralize Tinubu's massive popularity with "APC people"?

Abi you think others are like IPOBians who repay good done to them with ingratitude and evil? You, OP and other IPOBians really need brain transplants asap.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Who is that?
Tinubu is really clueless. Imagine consulting irrelevant kings.

Yes Tinubu is clueless and you are Einstein. This is why you are not the universally lauded reformer and succesful leader he is.

Truth is that general uncouthness, lack of respect for anything or anyone and an unnecessarily insultive mouth is part of the culture of you people.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by OneTwoOne(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2022
What's 'ibile'?

Mr man, you need to check your BP, it must have rise now.

Rest, don't kill yourself over who doesn't know whether you exist. Life is Still beautiful
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile

Stop already

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by joyandfaith: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

Yes Tinubu is clueless and you are Einstein. This is why you are not the universally lauded reformer and succesful leader he is.

Truth is that general uncouthness, lack of respect for anything or anyone and an unnecessarily insultive mouth is part of the culture of you people.
Stop jumping into any conversation you know nothing about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Stop jumping into any conversation you know nothing about

Shut up.

It is only Nigeria I know, and especially with IPOBians, folks will begin insulting proven achievers, celebrated worldwide, as "clueless".

Yet same folks are queuing to kill each other on behalf of London failure and Yahooze called Kanu.

Tinubu is "clueless" and Yoruba Monarchs are "irrelevant". Do we expect different from IPOBians incapable of respecting others and their ways/culture?

You can differ with people but still respect them and the positives they have achieved or represent. That is the hallmark of refined, sophisticated and enlightened minds.

58 Likes

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by joyandfaith: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

[s]Shut up.

It is only Nigeria I know, and especially with IPOBians, folks will begin insulting proven achievers, celebrated worldwide, as "clueless".

Yet same folks are queuing to kill each other on behalf of London failure and Yahooze called Kanu.

Tinubu is "clueless" and Yoruba Monarchs are "irrelevant". Do we expect different from IPOBians incapable of respecting others and their ways/culture?

You can differ with people but still respect them and the positives they have achieved or represent. That is the hallmark of refined, sophisticated and enlightened minds.[/s]

Trash as usual from e-thug

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori by OBALOLA55(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2022
NA WAO embarassed

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR TINUBU E-RATS sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension, As Saraki Names Committee Heads, Deputies / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States / Garba Shehu: Six Super Tucano aircraft to arrive in Nigeria By July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.