Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter (42589 Views)

Tanzania Shuts Down 5 Hydroelectric Stations To Reduce Excess Electricity / Nations Who Have Banned Russian Planes From Their Skies (Full List) / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by blamingthedevil: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine armed forces say 5 Russian aircraft and a helicopter shot down

The General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces has claimed five Russian aircraft and a helicopter were shot down early Thursday, as Russian forces attacked Ukraine.

The Russian military has denied the claims, state news agency TASS reported on Thursday.
https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-23-22/h_27962509959744eadb2726026b5bde2a

185 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
This is not a joke.

We have two nuclear armed powers facing each other.

For the first time in my life, there is a threat of what many people have warned about...nuclear war.

Let's pray and hope it does not become reality

Modified

Thanks to all those who have quoted me to point out that Ukraine has no unclear weapons. This isn't really between Russia and Ukraine but Russia and the USA.

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Sirdan247(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Hehe. So soon

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by jyz200(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
War is not good
But it is necessary sometimes

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Maxxim: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Shit is real

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Mightymanna(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
So it is really happening?
Who is pushing this Ukraine to self destruction? Have we exhausted all room room for dialogue?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Haryour12(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Finally, Sir Righteousness word came to pass

The world is about to end tongue

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by barojana: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
This is good news. But much of the country's defenses has been destroyed already.

Ukraine ought to have invested heavily in SAMs (Surface to Air Missiles). Same with Taiwan. You can't go head to head with a country like Russia or china through fighter aircrafts, but if you have a lot of Sams then good for you because enemy would lose a lot of its airforce.

You can't take out the Israeli military like this - which is also a defensive military. They have integrated five level of defences from iron beam (1), Iron dome (2) , David Sling n Barack 8 (3), Arrow11 (4), Arrow111 (5). The Israelis can crater anything that flies into their airspace from as low as 5 km to 2500km outerspace. They have air defenses laid from rooftops to those inserted inside the mountains.

This same model is what countries like Ukraine, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan ought to be using. Don't waste waste your money on fighter jets.

206 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Rooy57(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by bestman09(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
angry
No amount of money and energy is too much for peace. War is a devourer and every penny spent on war is totally waste.

At the end of the day, they will all seek for peace

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by ironheart(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Press war has started

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by mayormick(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
They will be claiming and denying now, just to massage their ego. All claiming world powers at the expense of human lives

10 Likes

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by DonOfWriting: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Agricmoney(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
hmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by vinceyinnovation: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Please RUSSIA And UKRAINE should observe COVID-19 rules:

Even at Gun point, before you shoot wear a nose mask so that you will not die of this deadly media virus.

Modified:

As far Buhari has not expressed shock concerning this war. I will not really take it serious. Buhari's shock is the most important.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by babz11(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Are we really starting this war?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by temmypotter(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Damn! at this point... Damn all of it!

If we need to go to war, so be it! Bleep these Russians.

The world had a good run

7 Likes

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by gender123: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
cool I tell say I go the give feedback...
Me and my men the Ukraine we the see the bombing life...
One my guy even catch one bomb for air...
We go carry the bomb come Nigeria,
I swear sambisa Forest go suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Karemarealty288(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine 5 Russia 0

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by MMMG14: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
War is coming....! Take a seat, grab a drink and ozarve it all.

Russia's end is near.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by officialwdhtv: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine International airport busy and full as citizens try to flea Russian invasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvi9sL9x6x0

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by RexTramadol1: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Mind games

But whichever way, so far they are in your territory you still have to brace up

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Lemmy123(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

War is not a good thing, if Tigre not witnessed one, you may never understand... Let the world come together as one...
Make Micheal Jackson song no waste abeg

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Vasically: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Wahala don shele ooo

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Free Domain & Hosting Registration + SEO. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by observer88: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Is this propaganda or what? This ain't good at all! And I say so for both sides. Russia may have thought that they could just override Ukraine, but it is turning out different.

#saynotowar

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by timefarm(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Weldone boys.

We have no choice.
We have to meet strength with strength.

How did you even allow them to roll in their tanks to the country?

What is your border patrol doing? The fight ought to have been in Russia-Ukraine border not inside Ukraine.

#supportukraine

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by zeenoaustin(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
It alright...we watching...let c how it goes
Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by God1000(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
They have the capability to do that, US and UK supplied them with a lot of weapons
Re: Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter by Elock1: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
angry
What the fu..ck is happening in this world.

See how world powers are reacting to this matter but will never react when it comes to Africa or any country they don't give a fu..ck about

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.