Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) (42598 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by HolinessForever: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
KABUL TERROR : ISIS has claimed responsibility for the Kabul airport suicide bomb attacks which killed at least 60 people today.

Twelve US troops are among 60 people killed and 140 injured in the attacks.

The terror group released a picture of one of the suicide bombers, identified as Abdul Rehman Al-Loghri.

Two explosions rocked the airport in Afghanistan just hours before the evacuation deadline.

Thousands of people have gathered at the airport over the past 12 days hoping to be evacuated after the Taliban seized power.

A senior Afghan health official told the BBC that at least 60 people had been killed and 140 others hurt.

At least 12 US service members were killed in the bombings, including 11 Marines and one Navy medic, while 15 were injured, the Pentagon said.

Other blasts were heard in Kabul hours after the earlier two.

A US official confirmed the first blast was caused by a suicide bomb, with initial reports suggesting the second explosion was a car bomb.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said one explosion occurred near buses lined up outside Abbey Gate and the other close to the nearby Baron Hotel.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15977734/isis-responsibility-afghanistan-kabul-airport-attacks/amp/

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by longetivity(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
I hate religious people

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by longetivity(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
I hate terrorists

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Yukov(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Alif-Lam-Mim. Do people think that they will be left alone because they say:"We believe," and will not be tested And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars. (29:1-3)

Verily, along with every hardship is relief,
Verily, along with every hardship is relief, (94: 5 - 6)
Meaning, whatever troubles are encountered by the creation, Allah always provides a relief with it. The relief does not merely comes after the difficulty:it is provided with it.

O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.(2:153)

But for your Lord be patient.(74:4)

So be patient for the decision of your Lord and do not obey from among them a sinner or ungrateful [disbeliever]. (76:24)

And will reward them for what they patiently endured [with] a garden [in Paradise] and silk [garments].(76:12)

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by joyandfaith: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Taliban has isis to fight. Isis want to take over afghanistan. Different ideologies, the same method of fighting. No wonder afghanistan army surrendered. How can Afghan army fight both taliban and isis? US and allies are preparing for major war. Afghan is a distraction. With corruption in Afghanistan army, US and allies have to leave. UN forces to the rescue.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
The USA aka the Sleeping Giant is Physically and Strategically being stripped of the Super Power Status.

Classified reports getting to me few moments ago says Saudi Arabia and Russia just Signed a Military Cooperation agreement. Folks this is huge , this is Prophetic and has Everything to do with what is happening in Afghanistan, and the USA.

I remember last year before the US election, we said that if Biden is Declared, the world will have a taste of the Great Tribulation.

Sincerely, I didn't know it will happen as Fast as it is now.
Things are Happening so so Fast. It is Practically Impossible to keep up with the things Happening.
Folks the world is set to be thrown into Chaos like never before.

The RAPTURE can Happen at Just Moment.
Live Prepared Folks..

73 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by longetivity(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
I remember last year before the US election, we said that if Biden is Declared, the world will have a taste of the Great Tribulation.

Things are Happening so so Fast. It is Practically Impossible to keep up with the things Happening.

Live Prepared Folks..
keep quiet boy

199 Likes 19 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by obonujoker(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
This terrorist are terrible and malignant... Hope by the time they are being decimated, we won't be hearing of human right abuses like what's happening at Guantanamo bay??

I believe God will uphold his peoole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by illicit(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Religion is a sin against humanity....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Ruggedniggaone: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
The USA aka the Sleeping Giant is Physically and Strategically being stripped of the Super Power Status.

Classified reports getting to me few moments ago says Saudi Arabia and Russia just Signed a Military Cooperation agreement. Folks this is huge , this is Prophetic and has Everything to do with what is happening in Afghanistan, and the USA.

Live Prepared Folks..
ode,always vomiting gibberish

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Treasure17(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Religious extremism is a disaster.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by YorubaKinging: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
The end is near

These are the signs of the times

Events like this is all pointing to that last day

But the end is not yet

And there's no rapture of millions of people

Lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:03am On Aug 27, 2021
CILICMARIN AND MONOGAMY ARE PLEASED

11 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by jimmyolasun: 3:25am On Aug 27, 2021
It has begun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by fineboynl(m): 3:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Even if the world leave Afghanistan with the Taliban. I can asusuured you they will not be peace in that country even when islamists govern themselves with their Islamic rules.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by fasho01(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Islamabad

15 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Bornsinner7: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ok
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Enoch07: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
We know, if not them, then who?

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by SultanOfPuna: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
I blame Jesus for not writing his own personal bible.
If he did, I know it will be difficult to twist his words to always suit your agenda.
How can New testament be written by Jesus boy boys instead of Jesus himself.
All his boy boys have their own agenda and can twist whatever Jesus said.
I wish Jesus wrote his teaching down instead of his boy boys to write their own accounts of what happened.
Them fit lie, that's why I no trust new testament because none of it was written by the master himself Jesus Christ

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Dottore: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
B
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Nuelito: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
E bi things....katakata everywhere
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Excerpts :

The U.S. military said 13 of its service members were killed and 18 wounded in what it described as a complex attack.

Islamic State (ISIS), an enemy of the Islamist Taliban as well as the West, said one of its suicide bombers targeted "translators and collaborators with the American army".

It was not clear if suicide bombers detonated both blasts or if one was a planted bomb. It was also not clear if ISIS gunmen were involved in the attack or if the firing that followed the blasts was Taliban guards firing into the air to control crowds.

"We're doing everything we can to be prepared," he said, adding that some intelligence was being shared with the Taliban and that he believed "some attacks have been thwarted by them."

Biden said he had ordered the Pentagon to plan how to strike ISIS-K, the Islamic State affiliate that claimed responsibility.

"We will not forgive. We will not forget. We will hunt you down and make you pay," Biden said during televised comments from the White House.

We were listening to the phone call interview of Donald Trump last night on cable about this deadly attack,
He spoke for a long time about this issue,
Talking about what he could have done, loads of sense.

God save America.
God save Afghanistan.
God save Nigeria.
God save the world.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Abalado(f): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Boni92: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good one
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by houseontherock: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
All hail the pissful people!
Islamabad undecided

12 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by yemionline(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by benuejosh: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Set up

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by gambia(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
What do you expect from these blood sucking demons

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / Treasure Box Found In River Nile, Jinja, Uganda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.