Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,858 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart (44970 Views)

US Rapper, Da Brat In Tears As Her Lover Buys Her A Bentley Bentayga (video) / Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label / Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Calicoe: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
No matter what, u can never compare a (d i l d o) to a real gbola
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Misterdhee1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
israelmao:

Tell me the story and please with proven facts.
That’s why you’re educated bro. Make your research about how america was founded, and most importantly about native Americans
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by israelmao(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Misterdhee1:

That’s why you’re educated bro. Make your research about how america was founded, and most importantly about native Americans
I want to learn directly from you.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Misterdhee1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
israelmao:

I want to learn directly from you.
I don’t have time for that. Time is money over here. If you’re intentionally about acquiring knowledge and curing your ignorance, you know where to go
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by israelmao(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Misterdhee1:

I don’t have time for that. Time is money over here. If you’re intentionally about acquiring knowledge and curing your ignorance, you know where to go

It's glaring at this point that you're deficit of proven facts.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Misterdhee1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
israelmao:

It's glaring at the point that you're deficit of proven facts.
Ok keeping wallowing in self-deceit and ignorance . Americans sef no fit talk that nonsense but you wey never enter airport before Dey form expert. Good luck sha
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by israelmao(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Ok keeping wallowing in self-deceit and ignorance
Why are you using insult as an escape-route?
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by wilzindinero: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Africa will never welcome same sex marriage! Those black guys practicing it over there have completely lost it!
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by AuroraB(f): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
internationalman:
Almost all women are lesbian at heart but only few are openly practicing it...

Fact
Nnaa, ga tie nsi angry angry sad sad
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by francisbiz: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beremx:
My question about this marriage is that will they never have sex again? I have lost my respect for D-Brat sha. What an insult to the black race
War bell is ring, and people's children will fight to defend the aged and their nations. And people will die, population will go down.
And I ask, will this abominable act help in any way?
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Candidlady: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Hey, i've been watching you for a longtime, you're cool and i like you. So, will you be my friend? wink

Hello shalom smiley
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Chochovini: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
thorpido:
Bra ta ta ta.....that year.
On the contrary,they will even have lots of it.
. HOW?
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by OmoEsan: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beremx:
My question about this marriage is that will they never have sex again? I have lost my respect for D-Brat sha. What an insult to the black race

This question reeks of ignorance.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by buchilino(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Johel:

Who am I to question the almighty about another person's personal life's decisions?...no make me vex o.

U VEX, NA TODAY. HIS UR HEAVENLY FATHER, ISN'T HE. IF DANIEL, MOSES , EVEN DAVID WHO WASN'T A PROPHET COULD ASK HIM QUESTIONS, Y CAN'T U. OR IS THERE SOMETHING UR NOT TELLING US
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Cousin9999: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
internationalman:
Almost all women are lesbian at heart but only few are openly practicing it...

Fact

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by thorpido(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Chochovini:
. HOW?
They will use their tongues,fingers and dildos.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by culf: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmm, God will help is. I dont judge Any but i wont encourage this either because my religion and my God is against it
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Chochovini: 4:38am On Feb 25, 2022
thorpido:
. And that would produced children?
U are just funny.
I take a stroll...
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by thorpido(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2022
Chochovini:
. And that would produced children?
U are just funny.
I take a stroll...
I'm talking reality here.
They will get a sperm donor and the female in the relationship will carry a baby.They will both raise the child as a couple.

It is what it is.The world of today.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Shalommy(f): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Hello shalom smiley
Hi, how are you doing and how was your night?
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Chochovini: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
thorpido:
They will get a sperm donor and the female in the relationship will carry a baby.They will both raise the child as a couple.

. 21 century foolishness and stupidity you mean? Why would they need a sperm donor then? Why can‘t they just impregnate themselves? And who‘s gono donate the sperm? A man? If yes, then why?
I thought they know more than God who designed a woman for a man?
Madness everywhere!

I take a stroll...
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
thorpido:
Bra ta ta ta.....that year.

On the contrary,they will even have lots of it.

Kindly describe how they will have d sex
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by lexy2014: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
thorpido:

Why do they need a sperm donor?
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Are u not a woman??.... a woman doesn’t need penetration to achieve orgasm.. so technically a pen!s and a d!ldo isn’t a must for them....

Mr righteousness2 come on nail this coffin abeg

Are u a woman? How do u no that a penis and Love Machine isn't a must for them?
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by lexy2014: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
thorpido:

But advancedDNA said they don't need Love Machine& here u are saying they do. But will they need the Love Machine for?
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by advanceDNA: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Are u a woman? How do u no that a penis and Love Machine isn't a must for them?

I just gave you the reason: women can cum without penetration..

Besides I don’t have to be a woman to know how much women cum
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

I just gave you the reason: women can cum without penetration..

Besides I don’t have to be a woman to know how much women cum

I didn't ask u for the reason. I asked you how did u arrive at your conclusion or reason? How do u no that a penis and Love Machine isn't a must for them?
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by thorpido(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
lexy2014:

But a advanced a said they don't need Love Machine& here u are saying they do. But will they need the Love Machine for?
They will.All they care about is satisfying themselves.......with whatever they can.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by thorpido(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Why do they need a sperm donor?
They want children.Being lesbians doesn't stop them from having children.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by ShaqFu: 12:33am On Feb 26, 2022
thorpido:
Well it doesn't, not in the real sense that is, they can opt for artificial insemination or they can adopt.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by lexy2014: 3:18am On Feb 26, 2022
thorpido:

I didn't say anything should stop from having children. If they want children, why can't they produce sperm by themselves?
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by lexy2014: 3:22am On Feb 26, 2022
thorpido:
They will.All they care about is satisfying themselves.......with whatever they can.

Pls read advancedDNA comments. He said they don't need Love Machine& here u are saying they do.

But the question is why will they need the Love Machine which is made in the shape of a dick and they don't need dick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) / Tonto Dikeh: RIP to all dead beat dads - thanks boyfriend for being a father / Nigerian Rapper, Oladips Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.