Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,210 members, 7,860,358 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart (45012 Views)

US Rapper, Da Brat In Tears As Her Lover Buys Her A Bentley Bentayga (video) / Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label / Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Alusiizizi(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
devigblegble:
How is this an average Nigerian business. Giving us information about a nation that act stupid and they call it freedom smh

Don't you see what these moderators are doing? They are trying to brainwash the youth, probably because some foreign agencies(gay rights groups, e.t.c) are paying them to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Alot of people are really going mad.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Johel(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
buchilino:

IN THE APART LIFE, I BET U WILL ASK GOD SAME QUESTION ABI

Are u God?...if not...Fukk off with your judgemental mindset....Da brat is happy with her decision,are you happy with yours?, If yes...face your front and focus on what concerns u and ur growth...don't judge on behalf of God...live and let others live.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Ladycewhy(f): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
ViperAda:
Will ladies stop this act and allow the pussies go round. Wasted thickness.

-Viper
I thought women were more than men? undecided why would puccies need to go round?

3 Likes

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by bmdmix11: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
I FEEL LIKE CRYING. THE WORLD NEED ISLAMIC RULE. WE CANT FOLD OUR HANDS AND SEE THIS KIND OF RUBBISH HAPPEN
the world needs moral compass n not another tyranny of a religion

1 Like

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by onikoyikosoko: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Passionate888:
My crush that year. So she was a lez then?

Yes, if you'd listen to her lyrics well enough, you would have known

2 Likes

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by buchilino(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Johel:

Are u God?...if not...Fukk off with your judgemental mindset....Da brat is happy with her decision,are you happy with yours?, If yes...face your front and focus on what concerns u and ur growth...don't judge on behalf of God...live and let others live.

I TAKE UR RESPONSE AS A YES, U WILL TELL GOD E NO CONCERN AM WETIN DA BRAT DO WITH HERSELF

2 Likes

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Alusiizizi(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
derecho:
Why is NL promoting news like this?
So Mods no dey see better educative news?
Explorers topics don finish?

Because they are being paid by foreign gay rights group to brainwash Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Legendoo: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lol, threesomes enablers, na so all of Una wives go collect Una property, come go give am to another bitch.

Feminism/ LGBT working together with useless yas queen Joe biden .

Why I no send if w3 happen

They need to wipe out a lot of nasties.

Notice say op na woman.
.wetin dey their mind,na him them dey post.

1 Like

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Johel(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
buchilino:

I TAKE UR RESPONSE AS A YES, U WILL TELL GOD E NO CONCERN AM WETIN DA BRAT DO WITH HERSELF

Smh...,another man business no suppose concern u,Na u I ask,weda e concern u?...I no ask God..
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by LIONSABRE(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Disgusting! (spits).
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:
Congrats to them. grin

E be like say them never give Berèmx better head before. Wetin concern orgasmic sex with penîs? A woman is more likely to achieve orgasm on her own than by the penîs gender.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
U never receive better penis
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Alusiizizi(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
bmdmix11:
the world needs moral compass n not another tyranny of a religion

And evidently religion is the only workable compass in human civilizations. I scourge myself for thinking this, but the more of such filth I come upon on a daily basis, the more appealing becomes Islam.

1 Like

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by vikgreen01(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
This ones has given up on good hard rod….
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I thought women were more than men? undecided why would puccies need to go round?
Yes they are, lesbianism. Isn't common in africa. I know a lot of ladies in their late thirties and still single. I know some men in their late thirties, looking for wife material to get married, but i keep asking my self, so not all women deserve to be in a man house, i guess this is one of the factors that has resulted to a lot of women being single at 39, Even the rich boys, most ladies are after, are all going after girls in their early twenties.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by AntiMen: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Licking their vaginas, and rubbing their vaginas on each other.. lipsrsealed
Nzuzu... grin

I understand ,but when they're not have sexual intercourse, what else would they do?

Cos no be everyone man and woman dey Bleep na.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by FireUpNow(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beremx:
My question about this marriage is that will they never have sex again? I have lost my respect for D-Brat sha. What an insult to the black race
could you expantiate further please?
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by onikoyikosoko: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
israelmao:
American Democrats are promoters of ungodly legislations and laws.They've drifted away from the ideals and godly foundation built by their founding fathers.

Which ungodly law? Na TODAY day practice don dey exist in the states?

For your information, same thing is gonna happen in nigeria, whether una like it or not....
People are becoming bolder in nigeria. Go to places ikoyi, victoria island, ikeja , ilupeju , lekki, evite meta , surulere....... especially some places I hang out in ikoyi....
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Salim27(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
they deserve to be punish
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by bopm: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
How do I nw knw who is the brat between them. Wahala everywhere.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Ladycewhy(f): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bunkbars:
Yes they are, lesbianism. Isn't common in africa. I know a lot of ladies in their late thirties and still single. I know some men in their late thirties, looking for wife material to get married, but i keep asking my self, so not all women deserve to be in a man house, i guess this is one of the factors that has resulted to a lot of women being single at 39, Even the rich boys, most ladies are after, are all going after girls in their early twenties.
It's funny that you agree women are more than men and still think there is a scarcity of women available for men undecided..

Anyway , since you have agreed that the men are not enough, be happy for the couple and move on.

1 Like

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Kwara1stson: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:
Congrats to them. grin

E be like say them never give Berèmx better head before. Wetin concern orgasmic sex with penîs? A woman is more likely to achieve orgasm on her own than by the penîs gender.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if I knack u better knack e go set ur thinking.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Caveatemptor(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beremx:
My question about this marriage is that will they never have sex again? I have lost my respect for D-Brat sha. What an insult to the black race

What insult?
Mind your business because it is their happiness that matters.
By the way here is a picture of Sir Elton John,his husband and their lovely kids.

1 Like

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by derecho(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
I just tire for dis kain news. You'll never see dem promote sane marriages that are doing well rather it is infidelity in marriage or how someone impregnated his girlfriend and he wants to be sure the child is his.
Alusiizizi:

Because they are being paid by foreign gay rights group to brainwash Nigerian youth.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by cybriz82(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beremx:

Queen latifah nko
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by whitemand4(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
More reason I missed Donald Trump
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Uwanmebi

T O DARLING
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by Alusiizizi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
derecho:
I just tire for dis kain news. You'll never see dem promote sane marriages that are doing well rather it is infidelity in marriage or how someone impregnated his girlfriend and he wants to be sure the child is his.

Don't mind them. Whatever they are being paid to do this is definitely not worth it because it is the same generation that they are trying to destroy that will form the society that their children will live in, of course then don't see this because their vision is too narrow.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by SocialJustice: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beremx:
Lol, like Dabrat knows you exist self.

1 Like

Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by ikorodureporta: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beremx:
Same with Queen Latifah
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by derecho(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
It is well o
Alusiizizi:

Don't mind them. Whatever they are being paid to do this is definitely not worth it because it is the same generation that they are trying to destroy that will form the society that their children will live in, of course then don't see this because their vision is too narrow.
Re: Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart by BobbieZion(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
I FEEL LIKE CRYING. THE WORLD NEED ISLAMIC RULE. WE CANT FOLD OUR HANDS AND SEE THIS KIND OF RUBBISH HAPPEN

Na lie. The world does not need Islamic rule,even though homosexuality is not condoned by any religion.

The only people that need Islamic rule are Muslims, unfortunately Islamic terrorism is affecting everyone.
Islamic rule is worse than hell.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw / Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.