Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Is Rome Business School Fake? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Rome Business School Fake? (2897 Views)

Is Rome Business School A Recognized Institution? / Rome Business School Now In Abuja / CBN Spends 6 Billion Naira On Abu Business School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rome Business School Fake? by BukkyA: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2022
From my findings, I can say that Rome Business School Nigeria is registered and the school is therefore authentic. No doubt it has developed over the years. The programs offered are well researched and based on current needs. The evidence is there, and I have no reason to conclude that the school is fake.

1 Like

Re: Is Rome Business School Fake? by Fantasyng(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
I agree! I think people actually need to attend their open days so they can get to know more about the school and the amazing offers put in place. The career service department at the Rome Business School Nigeria is one of the reasons I like the school. They have so many activities in place to make the study journey easy and fun.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rome Business School Fake? by Trendynewsday: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Well, I am a student and I can tell you for free that Rome business school is not fake. Just last week, I had to make some findings which led me to approach the career service department which left me with another experience that is testimony worthy. They were easy to approach and always ready to assist. The learning architecture was carefully structured to meet our modern time standard and all the courses are inspired with fun workshops, company visits, team bonding etc. You get an advantage of been hired in world class organizations as openings are advertised to us on first hand basis for qualified candidates are automatically employed. Personally I am learning a lot and you need to onboard for a similar or even better experience.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rome Business School Fake? by Morayoke: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
I totally agree with the reviews.

The programs are top notch, I have gained hand-on experience and networking opportunities which has had positive impact in my career. Thank you so much Rome Business School Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Steps On Gaining Admission Into Unn. / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012/2013 Post Utme/hnd Forms/ Pt Forms R Out / Would You Tell A Friend An Answer During An Examination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.