Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Goje Apologises To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goje Apologises To Boko Haram (537 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Ddaji(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
Former Gombe State Governor Muhammad Danjuma Goje has apologised to the Jama’atu Ahliss-Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad, popularly known as Boko Haram, for whatever wrong he might have done to the group during the outbreak of the Boko Haram crisis in the North East.

Spokesman of the group, Abu Zaid, in an interview published in Daily Trust on Friday, blamed Danjuma Goje and two other governors for their alleged roles in the Boko Haram crisis.

Goje’s statement reads: “My attention has been drawn to a publication in the Daily Trust of Friday 24th June 2011 following an interview granted the paper by one Abu Zaid , spokesperson for the Jama’atu Ahli Sunnah Lidaawati wal Jihad demanding a public apology from me, for my role as the then Governor of Gombe State at the outbreak of the Boko Haram crisis in the North East.

“As a true Muslim, who believes in peace and brotherhood, as entrenched in both the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), I hereby tender my PUBLIC APOLOGY to the organisation for any wrong done to it in the course of performing my duty as the then Governor of Gombe State.

“We pray to Allah (SWT) to continue to promote Islam, peace and brotherhood for humanity throughout the
Re: Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Ikengawo: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
what a heartless queer.
Re: Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by denko(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
source
Re: Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Ddaji(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
source:www.dailytrust.com.Fear of Boko Haram is the begining of wisdom

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Would Happen To Nigeria,in Particular,if Crude Price Crashes? / Abia State Orders Demolition Of Structure On Water Ways / Jonathan Promises Stable Electricity Before 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.