Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,395 members, 7,850,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons (40603 Views)

Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by NairaMaster1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Winters23:
Th western plan was to arm Ukraine against Russia in an effort to beat Russia into submission just like they did to Japan, Korea, Baltic states, Saudi Arabia and all other western azzlicking client states.

There's no way Putin or any other Russian leader can allow that happen.

Russia chief of defense staff we hear you Sir.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by seunny4lif(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Akpeta:
This can not happen if Trump is president
Trump knows how to make a deal
He tried to do in Ukraine but USA MSM called him Putin man
He got Russian to protect Kurds in Syria
He got Russians to stop offensive in south Syria until those rebels moved out

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by computersoft: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
ProfessorBerlin:
I stand with Russia
Why
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by obembet(f): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
kingthreat:

Baba fight bandits, boko haram, unknown gunmen and kidnappers first

Bandits and Boko Haram na Northerners business.

That one can stop today if Northerners want it stop
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Kylekent59: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:
Same Ukraine troops that are already switching side to Russia.
Russia already captured over 100KM deep inside Ukraine without shot be fired

Where are you getting your fake news? Someone can just post anything and people like you will believe.

Lol
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by MARKone(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
ogododo:

Russia no fit kill coalition.

Russia have their allies too, China, N.korea, Iran, Uzbekistan and the rest.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Jmichael1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
PENISgod:
I swear if Ukraine just mistakenly announce that they are willing to offer permanent citizenship to foreigners and asylum seekers who are willing to fight for Ukraine in the Ukrainian army heen, I swear I will be willing to go by any means possible. And the way thousands of Africans will start to troop to that country, even Russian go fear sef.

exactly wetin i wn cum comment be dis ooh...

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by lordprogress: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
beautyhd:
The end is near.

The Nigerian government should bortow a leaf from the Ukrainian govt, citizens should be armed and protect themselves against bandits and terrorists.

This might lead to third world war(WWlll).
Lol if them give everybody access to gun for this country this country nor go contain anybody o grin
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by seunny4lif(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kylekent59:

Where are you getting your fake news? Someone can just post anything and people like you will believe.

Lol
It posted by Ukrainian
Go to Twitter
Russia troops already captured an airport closed to Kyiv was first posted on Twitter until CNN confirmed it

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by VEHINTOLAR: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
The Russian military and war machines are advancing on Ukrainian soil at a very fast rate;Kiev may fall in less than 72 hours !
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by bepositive11: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Can you imagine??

He wants innocent citizens to die for his ambition. Someone who is an appointed puppet.

Any Ukranian who answers this selfish call is foolish.
The so-called President should be the one at the battlefront like a real King should. Unfortunately, he isn't...

Seriously. Putin too. How many Russian soldiers will lose their lives while he continues to live in the comfort of his homes?
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Can you imagine??

He wants innocent citizens to die for his ambition. Someone who is an appointed puppet.

The so-called President should be the one at the battlefront like a real King should. Unfortunately, he isn't...

Your not making sense this not a nigerian society
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Empiree: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
ogododo:

Russia no fit kill coalition.
what coalition, NATO?. Ukraine is not NATO member

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Sonfethopia: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
PENISgod:
I swear if Ukraine just mistakenly announce that they are willing to offer permanent citizenship to foreigners and asylum seekers who are willing to fight for Ukraine in the Ukrainian army heen, I swear I will be willing to go by any means possible. And the way thousands of Africans will start to troop to that country, even Russian go fear sef.

U think say na blow them take de fight. Na nuclear weapon o.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
enemali50:
I think Putin should give peace a chance
As in give pisss a chance
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Interesting
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Supersymetry: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
RealLordZeus:
All of una wey dey shout UK, UN, US, BBC, UPS, HIV on top our local matter, I hope you are learning now.. No one gives a Bleep abt ya
Those people you mentioned are the ones keeping Nigeria one.
Defeat us,uk France, then watch Nigeria plit into pieces.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Akpeta:

Why is that?
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Techguy96(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Can you imagine??

You obviously don't know Ukraine, the president is only starting what has been happening. Ukraine has over 2million volunteer fighters already. Russia will find this war tough.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by NofiuFade(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tyrant Putin Reign coming to an end, Ukraine just expose it military capabilities all is artillery are outdated!
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by blackgold2018(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
mbahdi:
I hate cowards.dis ukrainian president na mumu
Aswear real coward.
Endangering the lives of its citizens. Even when Putin advised him to just lay down his weapons.

When you know you can’t win a war, surrender.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by brandsoncharlie: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-russian-war-zelensky-putin-b2022206.html

Mumu naira landers said nothing is going to happen, that it is propaganda.
One of the most ignorant folks I have ever seen is on naira land.
What's happening now
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by funshint(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
This werey wants to use his people as sacrificial lamb. They will soon see beyond his folly. Useless man!
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by brandsoncharlie: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
The Russian military and war machines are advancing on Ukrainian soil at a very fast rate;Kiev may fall in less than 72 hours !
You all were saying from the very beginning it wasn't true now una eyes Don clear.
I pity Nigerian students schooling there.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
ogododo:
Russia no fit win dis war.
Do you think undecided
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Waffarianman(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=ogododo post=110506392]
I wan fight.

Discharging tins, D's 1 dey fine how e won take run cum mot naija. We stay in this shithole 2geda
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by JuanDeDios: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Can you imagine??

What's his ambition? Who appointed him?
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by brandsoncharlie: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Akpeta:
North Korea threatened USA when trump was president with missiles before trump quickly made a deal..
It would have still happened because USA was pulling out of nato during trump administration.
What interest would it have been to USA at that time
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Spandau: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
ogododo:

Make I go get lugga.

Luger my son. Luger. Besides, you be Ukrainian? Wetin concern you?
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by funshint(m): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
NofiuFade:
Tyrant Putin Reign coming to an end, Ukraine just expose it military capabilities all is artillery are outdated!
Too much of western news is not good for the brain!
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by NofiuFade(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
funshint:

Too much of western news is not good for the brain!
see this one?? Don't worry you will soon see it on news
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Spandau: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
blackgold2018:
Aswear real coward.
Endangering the lives of its citizens. Even when Putin advised him to just lay down his weapons.

When you know you can’t win a war, surrender.

Somebody is asking the citizens of his country to defend their territory, you are calling him a coward. So by surrendering, he is showing braveness and courage? Nairalanders! SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) / Australia Welcomes 2021 With Sydney Fireworks Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.