Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons (40607 Views)

Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by VirileNelly2420: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
PENISgod:
I swear if Ukraine just mistakenly announce that they are willing to offer permanent citizenship to foreigners and asylum seekers who are willing to fight for Ukraine in the Ukrainian army heen, I swear I will be willing to go by any means possible. And the way thousands of Africans will start to troop to that country, even Russian go fear sef.
dat one go b food don land for Russians. U know say hybrid weapons neva com out o, dey only fall out foot soldiers and tanks... God forbid war at point in time wey tech na god on its own.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by OneTwoOne(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tinubu chop you he no pay?
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu why na
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by VirileNelly2420: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
stanech:
First Georgia, Crimea now Ukraine.

Russia is getting stronger.
why Crimea I tot dey said voting was done amongst d crimeans weda to b Russians or not, and yea side won...

Neva annexed!!!

Na lefelendum!!! Hahahahahaha. Abeg make una indulge me o. Na we we
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
kingthreat:

Where were you when US invaded Iraq
Is Iraq a normal country?
Did Iraq not nurse ISIS?
what's wrong with people like you that twist history.
I m not supporting USA blindly but with facts.
And if not for US, people like you ll v been wasted by terrorists.
What has Russia benefited to this present world in terms of fighting extremists & terrorists?
Even China & north Korea. What's their usefulness.
And naive keypad warriors like you ll be mocking USA.
Ordinary Buhari is masturbating with your destiny.
Just waka pass!
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by VEHINTOLAR: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Go and tell your father he's stupid not me.
Raising your tone as if you are cursed. You don't know how to pass your message without insulting someone.
If you open that your smelling mouth again to talk nonsense thunder go strike you dead, not only you, your family go join am.
Mugu

You're even dumber than I initially suspected ! What's lacking in your miserable life is quite obvious to see in your highly disjointed and grossly incoherent gibberish you posted up there. Evidently, you must have grown up without a responsible father figure in your pitiable life otherwise,it wouldn't have been so convenient for you to exhibit such characters that are associated only with some hoodlums from some broken homes.

Typical ! This is what we often see here when a low IQ moronic dumbass like you dabbles into a subject matters that's well beyond your elementary pedigree. You resort ultimately to senseless name callings and tantrums as expected. I don't really blame you;what you have is a small screen,you can't ever see the big pictures ! You need an urgent solution to whatever that's eating you up fool. You are toxic ! Why am I even dignifying an obvious retard like you with my responses ? Done with you kiddo !

Now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you are already there !
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by brandsoncharlie: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
By
VEHINTOLAR:

You're even dumber than I initially suspected ! What's lacking in your miserable life is quite obvious to see in your highly disjointed and grossly incoherent gibberish you posted up there. Evidently, you must have grown up without a responsible father figure in your pitiable life otherwise,it wouldn't have been so convenient for you to exhibit such characters that are associated only with some hoodlums from some broken homes.

Typical ! This is what we often see here when a low IQ moronic dumbass like you dabbles into a subject matters that's well beyond your elementary pedigree. You resort ultimately to senseless name callings and tantrums as expected. I don't really blame you;what you have is a small screen,you can't ever see the big pictures ! You need an urgent solution to whatever that's eating you up fool. You are toxic ! Why am I even dignifying an obvious retard like you with my responses ? Done with you kiddo !

Now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you are already there !
grin grin grin I never start, you don dey die slowly..
Your obituary will be all over this I have seen.
You better apologize else na grave u go land.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by babajero(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
If I was in Ukraine I would enlist, war in Ukraine and peace in Nigeria no much difference.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by tonididdy(m): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2022
Stupid president.... One would think he was ready before sticking his hands in a snakes nest
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Dybala11(m): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2022
ogododo:
Russia no fit win dis war.
Says who, it's just like you saying it's impossible for the US to invade Afghanistan, Libya, or even Iraq. Though keeping the territory with firm grip forever is another ball game entirely. grin
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Dybala11(m): 1:58am On Feb 25, 2022
kponkedenge:
In this case, it's either kill or be killed. So why stay like a chicken waiting to be slaughtered before you act?

Also the sanctions being put together by EU and the US is quite comprehensive.... It places ban on all Russian government workers....it could even go as far as their citizens.

Russia would be completed isolated from the world.... and the biggest losers will be the Russian oligarchs, most of whom have various businesses aboard..... They may later turn against Putin.

Below are the separatist Putin have been arming to cause mayhem in Ukraine.

This picture was when they shot down a passenger plane carrying over 250 people with no survivors.... You can see no single remorse.... Even posing with the carcass of the plane.
You're right to an extent, especially concerning possible sanctions on assets owned by Russian citizens in different parts of Europe. I read it on a news outlets yesterday that a member of the UK's parliament raised an issue that the properties of Russian citizens should be confiscated. I know that Roman Abrahamovic is a major target.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by kingthreat(m): 4:55am On Feb 25, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
Is Iraq a normal country?
Did Iraq not nurse ISIS?
what's wrong with people like you that twist history.
I m not supporting USA blindly but with facts.
And if not for US, people like you ll v been wasted by terrorists.
What has Russia benefited to this present world in terms of fighting extremists & terrorists?
Even China & north Korea. What's their usefulness.
And naive keypad warriors like you ll be mocking USA.
Ordinary Buhari is masturbating with your destiny.
Just waka pass!

Look at this one, at least I have a destiny for Buhari to masturbate with. There was no Islamic extremism under Saddam Hussein. ISIS came about 8 years after the war in Iraq.
You know fuckin nothing about international politics. You're probably a homosexual who wants to wallow on a white man's phallus in US so anything they do is good in your retrograde mind.
How will US have made terrorism stop in Nigeria? How have they helped Nigeria fight terrorism? The weapons being used to fight Boko Haram are Russian manufactured and was sold by them. Or you don see Nigerian army with M16 rifle? Imagine a stark low illiterate using assumptions to counter someone who is 10 times more learned than him. Your issues no be for here.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by ogododo: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2022
Dybala11:

Says who, it's just like you saying it's impossible for the US to invade Afghanistan, Libya, or even Iraq. Though keeping the territory with firm grip forever is another ball game entirely. grin
U dey talk from long beard end.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Mercylow22: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by doshiyad1: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-russian-war-zelensky-putin-b2022206.html

Am yet to get why Putin can not understand that Ukraine is a Sovereign nation. Abi is Ukraine not? let me understand please. God have mercy!
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Dybala11(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
ogododo:

U dey talk from long beard end.
Oga I'm no terrorist o. Anyway with the current events I believe it would be easier for Russia to keep/occupy/annex Ukraine compared to Afghanistan. Ukraine and Russia have similar culture and they existed as one territory years ago.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by ogododo: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dybala11:

Oga I'm no terrorist o. Anyway with the current events I believe it would be easier for Russia to keep/occupy/annex Ukraine compared to Afghanistan. Ukraine and Russia have similar culture and they existed as one territory years ago.
Former Soviet Union of blessed memory.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Dybala11(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
ogododo:

Former Soviet Union of blessed memory.
Majority of the assets of the old Soviet Union including warheads went to Russia o. All the warheads in Ukraine too was donated to Russia. The objective of Putin is to see how probable it is to gain back all Soviet territories. This is the reason for this war not just that NATO membership excuse o. If it's just because of NATO membership alone, then Russia should have invaded Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania too. Russia is currently killing two birds with one stone. grin
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
kingthreat:

Look at this one, at least I have a destiny for Buhari to masturbate with. There was no Islamic extremism under Saddam Hussein. ISIS came about 8 years after the war in Iraq.
You know fuckin nothing about international politics. You're probably a homosexual who wants to wallow on a white man's phallus in US so anything they do is good in your retrograde mind.
How will US have made terrorism stop in Nigeria? How have they helped Nigeria fight terrorism? The weapons being used to fight Boko Haram are Russian manufactured and was sold by them. Or you don see Nigerian army with M16 rifle? Imagine a stark low illiterate using assumptions to counter someone who is 10 times more learned than him. Your issues no be for here.

I v higher pedigree than you.
You are the illiterate here.
A complete illiterate.
I know more about int'l politics.
Hope you are satisfied with the bloodsheds of Ukraine's recent attack by Russia?
Iraq was not different from Russia. The whole world knew they are a threat except their sympathisers.
Your destiny has been wasted by Buhari.
And you dare call me a homo! You are a retarded faggo t with licking anus.
I m straight, I better pass you no be small!
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by kingthreat(m): 3:22am On Feb 26, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:

I v higher pedigree than you.
You are the illiterate here.
A complete illiterate.
I know more about int'l politics.
Hope you are satisfied with the bloodsheds of Ukraine's recent attack by Russia?
Iraq was not different from Russia. The whole world knew they are a threat except their sympathisers.
Your destiny has been wasted by Buhari.
And you dare call me a homo! You are a retarded faggo t with licking anus.
I m straight, I better pass you no be small!
Proof of your pedigree you cretin
An illiterate doesn't know how to read and write. Check the definition and stop disgracing your education.
You know nothing. You're just a biased clown influenced by popular opinion and cannot think for himself.
It is called war. It happens you. Those who are dying are those who chose to fight.
How was Iraq a threat. You claim to know international politics but you know crap. Tell me how they were. Every learned person knows the war was based on WMDs which never existed. Arguing with you is a vain exercise. You believe your views are ultimate even if they are all faeces,
Yes I call you a homo. Yours is a pathetic case and probably had gay incestuous threeesomes with your biological brothers. That is why your reasoning is no more than a snail.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
kingthreat:

Proof of your pedigree you cretin
An illiterate doesn't know how to read and write. Check the definition and stop disgracing your education.
You know nothing. You're just a biased clown influenced by popular opinion and cannot think for himself.
It is called war. It happens you. Those who are dying are those who chose to fight.
How was Iraq a threat. You claim to know international politics but you know crap. Tell me how they were. Every learned person knows the war was based on WMDs which never existed. Arguing with you is a vain exercise. You believe your views are ultimate even if they are all faeces,
Yes I call you a homo. Yours is a pathetic case and probably had gay incestuous threeesomes with your biological brothers. That is why your reasoning is no more than a snail.
You this unfortunate child of a nobody!
You said those dying are those who chose to fight.
Do you just start fighting? Is the fight a good thing?
You are not different from Putin & Hitler.
May Buhari use you do subscription.
Murder fuckin g idio t!
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by kingthreat(m): 6:07am On Feb 27, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:

You this unfortunate child of a nobody!
You said those dying are those who chose to fight.
Do you just start fighting? Is the fight a good thing?
You are not different from Putin & Hitler.
May Buhari use you do subscription.
Murder fuckin g idio t!

Poverty is a bad thing. Nigga is so poor that he needs 24hours to respond to my messages. If only you used the energy you used in replying me to make money to cater for your data needs.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
kingthreat:

Poverty is a bad thing. Nigga is so poor that he needs 24hours to respond to my messages. If only you used the energy you used in replying me to make money to cater for your data needs.
Talakanaire. A wretched nigg a that I can feed for life.
How many hours did it take you to respond mine? More than 24 hours.
Your misfortune is the greatest!
I hereby disassociate myself from your misery.
Y
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by kingthreat(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
Talakanaire. A wretched nigg a that I can feed for life.
How many hours did it take you to respond mine? More than 24 hours.
Your misfortune is the greatest!
I hereby disassociate myself from your misery.
Y

Drop your number. I won't use it to trace you. Lemme use it to recharge you for a week. Please no DMs, I wont read.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
kingthreat:

Drop your number. I won't use it to trace you. Lemme use it to recharge you for a week. Please no DMs, I wont read.
Drop yours too.
You need aids.
I don't want to feel bad that you die from hunger.
Your destiny is a miserable one!
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by kingthreat(m): 3:47am On Feb 28, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
Drop yours too.
You need aids.
I don't want to feel bad that you die from hunger.
Your destiny is a miserable one!

You are so funny Samson. You insult people you don't know. You put your details online and you think you are smart. You have no idea what the person you are insulting is capable of. They know you but you don't know them. In an anonymous forum, you choose to be unanonymous and speak uncoated. You think 90% of people here who are incognito are fools for hiding their identity? Maybe you should read the last words on the footer of this forum. Focus on your photography and your family. Do not invite trouble upon yourself.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2022
kingthreat:

You are so funny Samson. You insult people you don't know. You put your details online and you think you are smart. You have no idea what the person you are insulting is capable of. They know you but you don't know them. In an anonymous forum, you choose to be unanonymous and speak uncoated. You think 90% of people here who are incognito are fools for hiding their identity? Maybe you should read the last words on the footer of this forum. Focus on your photography and your family. Do not invite trouble upon yourself.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) / Australia Welcomes 2021 With Sydney Fireworks Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.