Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

How God Saved Me From Ukraine - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How God Saved Me From Ukraine (2230 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / How God Saved Me From Untimely Death / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Me From Ukraine by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
I applied for ukrainian visa, everything was good including the interview.
But they kept sending me Refusal Letter and stamping DENIED on my passport.

The second time i tried again with agent. He made everything legit and fast but at the end. They still denied me visa.
My agent who claims to be a pastor said that he senses something blocking me spiritually from going to Ukraine.
He said i should pray on it. That other students he handles where all given visa except me.
I felt depressed for months This was in april 2021
All my documents were valid everything was legit and ready but they still denied me visa without ANY REASON.

Fastfoward a year later, i see how God prevented me from going to ukraine.
Looking at how russia invaded ukraine capital kiev. Makes me cry because it was Kiev that i planned to stay in ukraine.
Had it been i went, it would have been catastrophic because i didnt have money for return ticket to Nigeria which is expensive.
That means i would have been stuck and lost in a foreign land that is experiencing a bliody war.

Every Dissapiontment is a BLESSING in disguise

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
And are you ok with your country Nigeria?
That was a coincidence nothing else..your pastor was only playing the guess game..

11 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by SportsHD: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Your pastor was just playing mind games as usual. He can't see shit. Visa being denied is normal.

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That was a coincidence nothing else..your pastor was only playing the guess game..

Exactly
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I rather die in my fatherland and be buried in the land of my fore fathers than to die in a foreign land where them go dump your body for wastebin since you dont have your family their to bury you.

Nigeria right now is 100 times better than ukraine
Only indomie generation who have never seen war in reality that think war in ukraine is no big deal.
If you have experienced a bomb blast you wouldn't be saying trash. War is bloody, and is nothing to be compared to Nigerians insecurity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by ichidodo: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Haa don't you know that this is the best time to apply for visa to Ukraine? At this point they possibly looking for immigrants to beef their population and military power...Is it a coincidence that Russia outnumbers them into intimidation and invasion?......Right now there's a shortage of Ukrainian Fighter pilots..

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

Exactly
I wonder why these religious folks can't differentiate coincidence from their nonsense.. undecided

Look how his pastor successfully cage and brainwash him mentally..if he like he should keep decieving himself with disappointment is a blessing..
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
All these kid only saw war in movies
They have not experienced it in real life.
To compare nigerians insexurity with a full blown war with Russia just shows how naive these kids are.

9 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I rather die in my fatherland and be buried in the land of my fore fathers than to die in a foreign land where them go dump your body for wastebin since you dont have your family their to bury you.

Nigeria right now is 100 times better than ukraine
Only indomie generation who have never seen war in reality that think war in ukraine is no big deal.
If you have experienced a bomb blast you wouldn't be saying trash. War is bloody, and is nothing to be compared to Nigerians insecurity
Will you lower your tone or keep bleating around..if you really meant the bolded you shouldn't be processing your Visa in the first place..

Stay in your Nigeria if you rather die there..who says war is fun..all I am saying is your pastor is as clueless as a blockhead and if this situation of Russia invasion didn't happen you wouldn't be saying the same thing..
So stay in your country and enjoy it instead of spewing nonsense..
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
ichidodo:
Haa don't you know that this is the best time to apply for visa to Ukraine? At this point they possibly looking for immigrants to beef their population and military power...Is it a coincidence that Russia outnumbers them into intimidation and invasion?......Right now there's a shortage of Ukrainian Fighter pilots..
You guys dont know what war feels like.
Ukrainian citizens are running away from the country and you want to go and do scapegoat for russian military.
If russians would not waste time to kill their fellow white ukrainian then imagine how easy it will be for them to kill any black foriegner.
Nigeria right now is far better

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by ChristoBam: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I wonder why these religious folks can't differentiate coincidence from their nonsense.. undecided

Look how his pastor successfully cage and brainwash him mentally..if he like he should keep decieving himself with disappointment is a blessing..
The guy dey lie sef.
Because of everything he said. With the agent and all.
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Equal2DeTask:

What do you see after now?
He sees sh*t bro lols
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
ChristoBam:

The guy dey lie sef.
Pls how do you know?
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This guy again.
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by LagosG: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

The second time i tried again with agent. He made everything legit and fast but at the end. They still denied me visa.
My agent who claims to be a pastor said that he senses something blocking me spiritually from going to Ukraine.
He said i should pray on it. That other students he handles where all given visa except me.
All my documents were valid everything was legit and ready but they still denied me visa without ANY REASON.

Looking at how russia invaded ukraine capital kiev. Makes me cry because it was Kiev that i planned to stay in ukraine.
Had it been i went, it would have been catastrophic because i didnt have money for return ticket to Nigeria which is expensive.
That means i would have been stuck and lost in a foreign land that is experiencing a bliody war.

Somehow, God loves you more than the millions in Ukraine, abi? Thank God it didn't work out instead of thanking Him for not making it work out. Shey you know because of freewill, man's fate is easily in the hands of another man.
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

This guy again.
Yeah..
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by ruggedtimi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
A friend currently trapped in the city of lyviv rejected a return ticket to Nigeria that was offered to her.
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by emmy4real94(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
reason why they denied ur visa is probably cox u were lacking funds.. just like u said, ''u cant afford a return ticket''
JackDaAlienz:

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
A smart lady said it's better she's in the war zone in Ukraine, than to stay in Nigeria.
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by joinnow: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
ichidodo:
All gamers can apply for Visa straight up.they will take you and you will be operating the drone through gaming
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by arthurwillia(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hahaha haha guy abeg no make me laugh early morning
Even as dem dey war Ukraine e no bad reach Nigeria
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2022
arthurwillia:

Hahaha haha guy abeg no make me laugh early morning
Even as dem dey war Ukraine e no bad reach Nigeria
smiley
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by bigjackass: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2022
So God don't love the people currently fearing for their lives in Ukraine . What a douche
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
All these kid only saw war in movies
They have not experienced it in real life.
To compare nigerians insexurity with a full blown war with Russia just shows how naive these kids are.

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by Albertone(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Of what use is your body to you when you die?
Dying in a foreign land or in your home country doesn't affect your journey in the after life!

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by BunmiBie: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oro rirun, meaning stinking words...
Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by samwash(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nonsense!!!
I know someone will definitely come up with this kind of storyline.
Religious Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by ednut1(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Your agent pastor is a bastard scammer. They always claim every other visa worked except yours. How many Nigerians have died in ukraine

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Ukraine by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
grin grin grin

ednut1:
Your agent pastor is a bastard scammer. They always claim every other visa worked except yours. How many Nigerians have died in ukraine

(1) (Reply)

Pollution from Toxic Gas Fumes Spreading in Lagos / Uk Settlement Visa Appeal ? / E-passport Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.