Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers (3799 Views)

Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by ryloy: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2022

1 Share

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by ryloy: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
A whole reconnaissance platoon of the Russian 74th Motorized Rifle Brigade surrendered near Chernihiv.
"No one thought we were going to kill. We were not going to fight, we were gathering information "

https://twitter.com/KyivPost/status/1496879176950894594

Captured Russian commander of the 74th motorized rifle brigade of the Russian Armed Forces confirmed during interrogation that their platoon entered Ukraine from Belarus.

Video

https://twitter.com/Caucasuswar/status/1496901660580458503

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by helinues: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
There have already been prisoner of war which Ukraine would be used to negotiate

1 Like

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Emmdsa: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Dreal1247: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Whatsoever that needs to happen to avert this avoidable war is a welcomed development.

1 Like

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by dawnomike(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Soldiers are unwilling to commit to the war but they seem to have no choice.

1 Like

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Proudlyomonna: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
dawnomike:

The worse is when you know deep down that you are only fighting to massage the ego of one supremacists undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by OBALOLA55(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
helinues:
There have already been prisoner of war which Ukraine would be used to negotiate
OK
Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by helinues: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

The worse is when you know deep down that you are only fighting to massage the ego of one supremacists undecided

In Asa's voice.. Mr Soldier man, Are you fighting because you love your country or because of one man's cause?

Very deep

2 Likes

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by SarkinYarki: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lies
Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by ryloy: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Destroyed Russian tank by Ukrainian forces

Video in the Link

https://twitter.com/Caucasuswar/status/1496903996069789697

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
No be person wey first call police dey win case, he got be like film for putin eye's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
All this one na initial gragra russia go plunder that country
Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Benwallt(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
I pointed this out here the other day. One said said Russia has gone pass the level. It is playing out now

1 Like

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Racoon(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Russia is playing god with its supremacist agenda of invading Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by JOemmy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ukrainians are really doing a very good job defending their fatherland if it was here in nigeria young nigerians would have since taken advantage of the chaos to loot and rape vulnerable women.

2 Likes

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by BSsniffer: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
Foolishness is going to war for the ambition of another man all in the name of love for country.

2 Likes

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Princewill1(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2022
I neither support NATO nor Russia. I don't care who is the aggressor... that's not my concern , this is a whiteman conflict with no interest of the blackman.

As an African I support the rise of Russia and China because I want global balance of power which will make us safer in Africa.

There should be Western and Eastern power blocs for checks and balances. A single power bloc in the world will spell more doom for us Africans.

1 Like

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:23am On Feb 25, 2022
JOemmy:
Ukrainians are really doing a very good job defending their fatherland if it was here in nigeria young nigerians would have since taken advantage of the chaos to loot and rape vulnerable women.
I will even help the enemy destroy Nigeria sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by donleo92(m): 5:27am On Feb 25, 2022
this their war be like advanced riot.
but abeg, make this war no happen.. even China self that is an ally to Russia isn't saying anything.

2 Likes

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Russian troops have surrender Ukrainian borders,but they cannot enter because Ukraine soldiers will capture any troops that enters into their country.
Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 25, 2022
I don't think the Russian army are even willing to fight.They are hesitant.

3 Likes

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by gambojimeta: 5:36am On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
I see the low moral Russian soldiers are finding it hard to harm the innocent Ukrainians. Soldiers often need some sort of motivation/or "a cause" to act. These elements are missing in this invasion. The soldiers do not see Ukrainians as enemies but brothers.

Hitler had to feed his soldiers drugs so that they can advance into the European countries they annexed.

1 Like

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 25, 2022
JOemmy:
Is Nigeria a country?
Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by DanielPat01: 5:46am On Feb 25, 2022
Trust me Vladamir Putin will never get away with this wether he wins or he losses for the massive loss of lives and distress he has caused.

1 Like

Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by IgOga(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Cheap propaganda won't save Ukraine. In war the first victim is truth
Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by IgOga(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2022
DanielPat01:
Trust me Vladamir Putin will never get away with this wether he wins or he losses for the massive loss of lives and distress he has caused.

Superpowers always get away....see what Obama did to Libya....that is why Nigeria is now hosting ISWAP...the US and Russia do these things all the time.

I remember the Georgia war...there was noise and then nothing
Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by 1832to: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:

In Asa's voice.. Mr Soldier man, Are you fighting because you love your country or because of one man's cause?

Very deep
[/s]
Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by Henrodah(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2022
helinues:

Russia kills their own soldiers if you're released from captivity, so Ukraine can't hold them to that.
Re: Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers by DanielPat01: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2022
IgOga:

Superpowers always get away....see what Obama did to Libya....that is why Nigeria is now hosting ISWAP...the US and Russia do these things all the time.

I remember the Georgia war...there was noise and then nothing

You would first of all ask yourself if any super power has received this much sanctions as Putin and his Oligarch has.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eid-El-Fitr: Jonathan Felicitates Muslims, Prays For Peace / Unverified News: Why The Soldiers Were Killed / The Nigerian Police And The 20 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.