Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,253 members, 7,846,171 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion (82978 Views)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by mctons: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not possible for Vladimir Putin to win this war. Everything is against him , even his foot soldiers have fallen in love with beautiful Ukrainian women. These soldiers at the end of it all may not pay allegiance anymore to Russia especially when these beautiful women start hypnotizing them with their sweet pussy.

How do you know that the Ukraine pussy is sweet? You too raw babe
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Alamkir: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not possible for Vladimir Putin to win this war. Everything is against him , even his foot soldiers have fallen in love with beautiful Ukrainian women. These soldiers at the end of it all may not pay allegiance anymore to Russia especially when these beautiful women start hypnotizing them with their sweet pussy.

Am trying to decode if u are for real or just sarcasm
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by freshkpomo(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

So an Edo pikin is afraid of war? So you believe Bokoharam will overrun the great Bini Empire? Are you kidney me
Fear? Lol... You suppose know say that nor dey part of us for B-side na... Get my picture boss, South never ready at all..Those guys are getting armours like they are going to war,while we are getting armours for self defense... How many Grenade launchers we get as individuals for South,how many of our boys Sabi use mortars? What about Anti Aircraft missiles? Very soon, I mean very soon our military go dash them on jet and that's if them never get already from their Turkish sponsors. Vigilante for north dey carry Am but here for South ordinary barrel you go still get issue with police and soldier put.. in terms of mind,we all know say FULANI na cowards that's why them dey fight for night,but their weapons currently na something Else and South can't match it currently. It's just like Russia and Ukraine at the moment.
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Mosco100:

If this wish of your be fulfilled, be rest assured they'll turn you into sex slaves. Is that what you want? If no, then be a real woman, support the men of your race, yes, support them mentally too: the problem many of us have is mental (psychological), not that we hate black women perse. So as a woman, you should know your place in the life of a man. God has a purpose for creating you, and for creating you and African; with that black beauty that's like the finest gold.
Excuse me but what is your definition of a "Real woman" and tell me, how much support does the black women get from their men. Even mental support, how much of it has the black men given to his women.
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
freshkpomo:

Fear? Lol... You suppose know say that nor dey part of us for B-side na... Get my picture boss, South never ready at all..Those guys are getting armours like they are going to war,while we are getting armours for self defense... How many Grenade launchers we get as individuals for South,how many of our boys Sabi use mortars? What about Anti Aircraft missiles? Very soon, I mean very soon our military go dash them on jet and that's if them never get already from their Turkish sponsors. Vigilante for north dey carry Am but here for South ordinary barrel you go still get issue with police and soldier put.. in terms of mind,we all know say FULANI na cowards that's why them dey fight for night,but their weapons currently na something Else and South can't match it currently. It's just like Russia and Ukraine at the moment.

I quite agree with you, but I believe, if the chips are down, Fulani dem go collect am back to back! Men still get their tools on a low key. If jungle mature, dem go see say madness no be only for one community e de stay

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by freshkpomo(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Nicheey:

Who ever believes this is beyond dumb
clap fir yourself.... Them never start war your forests are already filled up, the military is supporting them..how many Herdsmen police and soldiers don arrest? We have seen where soldiers flog people because if Herdsmen, names of Boko Haram sponsors are hidden... You are the dumb one here...
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
later dem go tell me make i marry nigeria lady
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by freshkpomo(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

I quite agree with you, but I believe, if the chips are down, Fulani dem go collect am back to back! Men still get their tools on a low key. If jungle mature, dem go see say madness no be only for one community e de stay
hahahaha... Na alky matter o!! Currently we are in our own down South and we still come get Yoruba betrayal for our midts... We need Start dey prepare too o... it's obvious na them get army too o... That's why them nor dey arrest Herdsmen,that's why Buhari nor release names of Boko Haram sponsors.. that's why FULANI dey kill people you nor go see police but once you fight back police or army go come take over your town.... If you see wetin happen for Benin recently my guy... I just conclude say Army and Boko Haram get some relationship. Even my mopol guys when dey JTF dey talk am...
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Kaycee54321(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

You should be ashamed of yourself as an African man. Russian men should hurry up and come take out this African men. We are ready to hook up with you.

The Kain Kolomental wey I dey see from folks on this forum dey make me shudder in fear sometimes.
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by freshkpomo(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2022
luminouz:

Maybe but then you will be part of the suffering too.

Let me see where you will get fresh kpomo from.
kpomo will be cheaper then na wink ..... I remember some years people were begging to give me kpomo in exchange for water kiss ... Na so them gather me oooo...that na time of peace o, as him go come be for time of war?
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2022
LILTJAY:
White women are too beautiful cool especially eastern European women..
Unlike ugly black women especially nigerian sheboons that will still be forming ontop ugliness and useless character again.. angry

You're the only one ugly here, mind you one of those black women you insulted gave birth to you....... Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Anieke77:
Use a woman to seduce putin and win the war simple

Don't confuse one of the most powerful men in the modern world with your dumb politicians back here...
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Ternistacle(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Accepted
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Loveknitting: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Anieke77:

Use a woman? Do you know that Russia doesn't have a firstlady,
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Bigchristo: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

must you believe everything you see on the news?
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Naturescorner23(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2022
Peace is all am concerned with.

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Oketwin(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Yeye by then there number one sponsor go don comot office,
freshkpomo:
Zombie Nigerians supporting Putin nor know say if by mistake this thing lead to world war, all other smaller countries go start dey settle scores within too because but will be a free for all. The America they fear will be busy fighting. Guess what? Here in Nigeria Boko Haram and Iswap will take over Nigeria in Just 1 week and most of you guys will have your ass forked and your sisters and mother raped with a big deek thrusting into your ass and in the end you will be beheaded. You think the reason Boko Haram is still hiding is because of our Army? Their sponsors fear the international community that's all...But this Ukraine issue will further give them the idea that the international community will not do shit, so Nigerians get ready for the worse!!
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by sangresan(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What's this one saying?
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by pacespot(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2022
freshkpomo:
Zombie Nigerians supporting Putin nor know say if by mistake this thing lead to world war, all other smaller countries go start dey settle scores within too because but will be a free for all. The America they fear will be busy fighting. Guess what? Here in Nigeria Boko Haram and Iswap will take over Nigeria in Just 1 week and most of you guys will have your ass forked and your sisters and mother raped with a big deek thrusting into your ass and in the end you will be beheaded. You think the reason Boko Haram is still hiding is because of our Army? Their sponsors fear the international community that's all...But this Ukraine issue will further give them the idea that the international community will not do shit, so Nigerians get ready for the worse!!

That is the problem of world war, it always triggers more wars at a far distance away. I am thinking USA and NATO did not want to intervene in this conflict because that will escalate things further. They are still hoping both sides can reach a truce.

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Ournolly: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Anieke77:
cheesy grin
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Truvelisback(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Is there any difference between Russian soldiers coming to seduce Ukrainian women (after killing their men) from Boko Haram carrying away young girls and impregnating them by force?
Maybe, Biblical history wants to repeat itself. They will kill their men and take their women as wives.

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Kavod: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Madam rest... Nothing go happen, e go win, colonize and oppress them. How many countries US and UK don destroy, how many kids Dem don bomb with their drones? How many world leaders Assassinated? How many innocent citizens Dem don use your choppers pick throway for black sites? Them go talk say na for the greater good. Make Putin smash them well well
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by DerrickzB: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Before I say anything, coman explain to me how you know their p**sy is sweet!!

And secondly, if you think a beautiful woman would sway the war against Russia, I don’t know what to say!!
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Who knows any Russian investment in Nigeria
Chelsea match betting odds for bet9ja
grin

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by BloomingDale(f): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Mosco100:

If this wish of your be fulfilled, be rest assured they'll turn you into sex slaves. Is that what you want? If no, then be a real woman, support the men of your race, yes, support them mentally too: the problem many of us have is mental (psychological), not that we hate black women perse. So as a woman, you should know your place in the life of a man. God has a purpose for creating you, and for creating you and African; with that black beauty that's like the finest gold.

Support kee you there. When that fool was insulting we black women that we are sheboons, you did not see that. A woman is your God because she brought you into this life. Ask George Floyd that shouted out for his mummy in his last moment. Not any God, Not any Jesus, Not any Man, but his Mama. Know that and know peace.
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by eebraa(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2022
Sunnews and propaganda na 5&6
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by BloomingDale(f): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2022
Kaycee54321:

The Kain Kolomental wey I dey see from folks on this forum dey make me shudder in fear sometimes.

Peace out. The Black Woman is God.
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Walkee: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

drunkenness is the only explanation for this post. Russian troops that are already in Ukraine capital even without using up to 20% of the military they deployed.
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Mikeeytools: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I smell new format from boiz here cheesy
you are among the few wise people
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by godofuck231: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Women , spoils of war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.