Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead (40581 Views)

Zelensky: Ukraine Can Fight Russia ‘For 10 Years’ / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by proprince(m): 5:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Ibime:

Is that how President inspire his people to fight, by sounding defeatist?

Who told this one anyone will join him in fighting a nuclear power. Who no like life?

That's what happens when you elect a TV star with no political experience like Zelensky

Rubbish.

What has your so called leaders with political experience offered your country.?

Can they do half of what Zelensky has done??

Instead of you to praise the young man's bravery, you are here saying trash.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by JuanDeDios: 5:50am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:
You better surrender! USA would have done worse if Mexico decided to join Russia...I hate double standard, nobody will allow an enemy as their neighbour. America/NATO are the aggressors, Ukraine is just as sacrificial lamb to blackmail Russia.

Note;
Anything that makes NATO join the war... you all should prepare yourselves we are all going to dine in hell!
So which country has the US attacked for joining Russia or anyone?

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Hi
Moyinoluwa35:
What can 1k do for you, drop your account number.i will select three people randomly

Ma pls bless me I pray u......
I’m a graduate and I cud hardly feed my mouth
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by blueAgent(m): 6:00am On Feb 25, 2022
karnafiu03:

Bros Americana, firstly, NATO wouldn't try to intervene because they no very well what Putin is looking for is WW III. US WorldPower is overdue and China is ready to take over should US try to intervene.

US is the real devil here because they know they can't handle Russia's problem yet they push Ukraine to faceoff with Putin.

Putin knows what is doing and d man is ready for any outcome. He already knows no one can match his power in combination with China, North K, Iran and his other allies.

How is this a justification for Russia to invade a sovereign nation?
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by nijanigga: 6:02am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

The best is for Ukraine to join NATO ASAP!
Not that easy ,they've been trying to for many years now.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by wirinet(m): 6:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Ibime:

Is that how President inspire his people to fight, by sounding defeatist?

Who told this one anyone will join him in fighting a nuclear power. Who no like life?

That's what happens when you elect a TV star with no political experience like Zelensky

The guy na comedian. E be like we electing basket mouth as president. A week ago the guy been dey make mouth "we will defend our country with our life", to day the tune change to "We have been left alone to defend our state," he said in a video address. "Who is ready to fight alongside us? I don't see anyone." Who him think say go come leave their country come defend Ukraine?

All the Biden talk of "we will deal with Russia", we will do this, all na ginger. Biden never even break diplomatic relations with Russia.

This one should be a lesson for Biafra and other separatists groups. When gbege starts you are on your own.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by nijanigga: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2022
blueAgent:

How is this a justification for Russia to invade a sovereign nation?
Hello me ask ,the jobless slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by luluosas(m): 6:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Only you will go and dine in hell dear
mike8804:
You better surrender! USA would have done worse if Mexico decided to join Russia...I hate double standard, nobody will allow an enemy as their neighbour. America/NATO are the aggressors, Ukraine is just as sacrificial lamb to blackmail Russia.

Note;
Anything that makes NATO join the war... you all should prepare yourselves we are all going to dine in hell!
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Bifwoli: 6:07am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:

Note;
That's nonsense, total nonsense .

Did you consider Norway,Estonia ,Latvia ,Canada across the north pole and USA itself across from Alaska are already on Russian borders as NATO members ?
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by wirinet(m): 6:09am On Feb 25, 2022
proprince:

Rubbish.

What has your so called leaders with political experience offered your country.?

Bravery? Bravery in needlessly putting your country at risk of fighting a war that can lead to the death of of tens or even hundreds of thousands of your people, and displacement of millions more?

Bravery in fighting a war you can't possibly win. The best you can do in engage in a guerilla war for decades, thereby setting your country back decades?

You must be IPOB.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by tamdun: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Najdorf:

Does Russia own Ukraine? What is Ukraine's business with Russia-USA tension when they are sovereign state and have the right to make their own decisions? That is the main point here.
Why do you guys think America has the right to fuk up any country but Russia don't?

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by tamdun: 6:12am On Feb 25, 2022
blueAgent:

See how you hypocrites are changing goal post?
Rather than blame Russia the aggressor you are blaming Ukraine.
Later you would claim putin and Russia are saints.
Did US invade Cuba for been friends and allies with Russia?
U are the hypocrites

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 25, 2022
The amount of ignorance on Nairaland is alarming...
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by NTAChannel5: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2022
People may not know this but America is a grand terrorist country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by LegitDeals247: 6:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Zaggadhat:
It's sad how zelensky actually thought he had backup. Morals of the story is that in this life, because someone promised you money doesn't mean you should go and collect things on credit!!!

I feel the Ukrainian people should just hand over this zelensky to Putin and agree not to join NATO.

This is a needless war.

Now sleepy Joe is somewhere playing golf. And zelensky has suddenly turned to William Shakespeare with poetic licence!!

Spot on
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by LegitDeals247: 6:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Zaggadhat:
It's sad how zelensky actually thought he had backup. Morals of the story is that in this life, because someone promised you money doesn't mean you should go and collect things on credit!!!

I feel the Ukrainian people should just hand over this zelensky to Putin and agree not to join NATO.

This is a needless war.

Now sleepy Joe is somewhere playing golf. And zelensky has suddenly turned to William Shakespeare with poetic licence!!

Word on marble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by nurudeen181(m): 6:29am On Feb 25, 2022
waw so surprissed.. see how deep narratives done change...
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by LegitDeals247: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2022
proprince:

Rubbish.

Pls pass your point without insult.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:

Note;
in fucking hell.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Stronghold91: 6:37am On Feb 25, 2022
what china couldn't do to invade Taiwan for a very long years now russia did it with 6 months who is actually the world's superpower
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by frankmoney(m): 6:40am On Feb 25, 2022
streetsoldier1:
Trump wouldnt have allowed this to happen... as a biz man, he woulda called for peace negotiation
exactly
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by ElonEmpire: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

The best is foor Ukraine to join NATO ASAP!
Go and read NATO admission poilcy.
Any nation that have border crisis will not be admitted into NATO.
2ndly read NATO neutarilty clause in USSR dissolution agreement.
NATO and America are the real cause of this whole issue.
And Putin will rather burn down the whole world than rather than allow UKR into NATO.
NATO will not even risk admitting UKR

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by pwettyme(f): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Please can someone explain what initiated this conflict....I really want to understand what happened. I feel like I am drowning in the news!
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
you know nothing.
Please keep quiet
What do you know, African man?

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by IgOga(m): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

The best is for Ukraine to join NATO ASAP!

Lol....and the nuclear war will begin....The Russian men are not feminised men that are in the west....conflict are settled as men....don't boast about what you can't do like Biden.

NATO strategy is blackmail through media....Russian strategy is ready to die for what you believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Bignuell(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Armaggedon:
You dragged your country into needless war.
NATO is not FIFA for goodness sake, it is an anti Russian military alliance. Having them in Russia's border is enough provocation.
But how is it russia business if ukraine joined NATO. To me, i feel putin is just an insecure bitch. And ukraine hasn't joined NATO yet
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by slimghost(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2022
A very foolish man you are! What’s this war for exactly? To impress Daddy Joe?. What a silly puppet

3 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Taiye11: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2022
U nail it bro the real fact
mike8804:

Note;
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Szilard: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
you know nothing.
Please keep quiet

What do you think you know? undecided
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Bignuell(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2022
pwettyme:
Please can someone explain what initiated this conflict....I really want to understand what happened. I feel like I am drowning in the news!
This is the simplest explanation you can get

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2022
Najdorf:

Does Russia own Ukraine? What is Ukraine's business with Russia-USA tension when they are sovereign state and have the right to make their own decisions? That is the main point here.
they also have the right to fight for themselves ,there is wisdom in knowing when to fight and when to give in ,it's just like armed rubber coming to hour house with you fight him or back down. The aggressor has come to fight you don't have what it takes to fight him,the war will be take place in your land.and by the way the aggressor only want to you to avaid his enemies .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons / Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.