Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead (40580 Views)

Zelensky: Ukraine Can Fight Russia ‘For 10 Years’ / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Akhee: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

The best is for Ukraine to join NATO ASAP!
There are formalities. You can't join University without writing Jamb...
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by tempex88(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

Current Russia leadership would not allow it.

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by nurain150(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Russia should learn its lesson.

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2022
underpinna:
Sorry man you were tricked into believing you have backing.

I feel the tone of betrayal in your voice.
Zelenski is a foool
Be ought to have known this

Before this war no president ever gave the assurance that they would be involved in the invent of a confrontation. He should have known better
I blame him for the deaths of his citizens

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Omoikarekimire(m): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.trtworld.com/europe/live-blog-zelenskyy-says-ukraine-left-alone-to-fight-russia-137-dead-55062

It is important to know that first of all Ukraine understand who to be with whether US NATO or Russians.Pray to God to send Ukraine relief from oppressor.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by GUNITGuy: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:
You better surrender! USA would have done worse if Mexico decided to join Russia...I hate double standard, nobody will allow an enemy as their neighbour. America/NATO are the aggressors, Ukraine is just as sacrificial lamb to blackmail Russia.

Note;
Anything that makes NATO join the war... you all should prepare yourselves we are all going to dine in hell!
Isn't Venezuela a Pro Russian state why is the US not sending Tanks ...But rather impose sanctions on Venezuela
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by okeysoninv: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2022
pacespot:

I tell you, people just keep saying rubbish about NATO to justify Russia expansion. Even most of the lands that Russia is occupying today, they stole from their neighbours, it has been a conquering instinct that has informed Russian foreign policy for many centuries before. Go and read about Russian expansion history, it was not until they got to Alaska in North America and Asia around Chinese borders with strong resistance from China before they stopped. Russia had to give up Alaska to USA because it is just too far away from their capital in Moscow. Throughout its history, Russia has always been conquering its weaker neighbours. This attitude of Russia is what is driving its neighbours toward NATO recently.

Is it even fair that Russians are occupying that much landmass (over 17 millions kilometers squares) that is very rich in minerals and energy resources that is called Russia today? I will say Russia is more or less a continent dominated by just 140 millions people.
what people don't know is that Siberia land which 80%percent of Russia resources are initially owned by china. China have eyes on the Siberia. They are just waiting for foolish Putin to declare war in Europe so that they can collect back Siberia. Putin is so foolish and arrogant
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Dextre(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

That is what the fight is about, don’t you get it. Russia does not want them to join, they’ll become less powerful. You cannot join my enemy as my neighbour.
Thing is , NATO and Russia did have an agreement way back in the days not to extend their reach into Eastern Europe but NATO wan bite small for there , na wetin dey cause fight now

3 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by mike8804: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2022
fof1:

USA/NATO HAS NO HAND IN THIS AGGRESSION BY RUSSIA...Putin Is Envious of Ukraine since 2013 and had been looking for d best Opportunity to act...on Ground of Ukraine Showing Speedy Absolute Self ISOLATION from Russia and no more Wanting Pariah Statehood...Removing Russian Language,Culture...etc from her National Life...so Putin Plots to Weaken her the More for Fear of d Enemies, Pls.
that's how you guys were praising America when they invaded Libya killing civilians and Gaddafi
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by sotall(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2022
karnafiu03:

Bros Americana, firstly, NATO wouldn't try to intervene because they no very well what Putin is looking for is WW III. US WorldPower is overdue and China is ready to take over should US try to intervene.

US is the real devil here because they know they can't handle Russia's problem yet they push Ukraine to faceoff with Putin.

Putin knows what is doing and d man is ready for any outcome. He already knows no one can match his power in combination with China, North K, Iran and his other allies.

All these yeye talk of USA pushing Ukraine to faceoff with Putin, where is the evidence of this?
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Raph82(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2022
The reason Zellensky needs to apply wisdom in his fight against Putin. Now what is ur benefit in joining NATO when it can't come in to help u fight Russia after u've lost 137 lives with 300+ injured and many properties destroyed? Is it until when half of ur population is gone before they take action in your defence?
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Raph82(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2022
GUNITGuy:

Isn't Venezuela a Pro Russian state why is the US not sending Tanks ...But rather impose sanctions on Venezuela
Does Venezuela have very close proximity with US as Mexico and Canada do? Ukraine shares border with Russia, and that's too close for US to pitch her tent. US won't ever allow Russia pitch her tent in Mexico.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by blackgold2018(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Isobug:

Do they meet the key requirements? It's too prompt for them now. There's what NATO calls Membership Action Plan(MAP) which you need to go through first before being considered. It takes some countries 2 to 20 years to meet this requirements. Bosnia and Herzegovina has not been a member since 2010 it was called upon to join due to this MAP
you are talking trash!!!!
NATO membership is easy(check other small Soviet breakaway countries that are members. Even smaller than Ukraine)
Moreover Ukraine being a very close neighbor to der enemy will be received with an open arms.

Russia has been the one sabotaging that membership
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by kowopealajo: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

This will hasten World war3.. I hope you know that with your coconut head, imagine American missile in Russians border
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by otipoju(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2022
blackpanda:

Russia is not invading because Ukraine is trying to join NATO. Russia is simply trying to rebuild old Soviet union. This war was inevitable no matter what Ukraine did

You are indeed wise. Russia is going to come for ALL the countries in the former USSR. How people dont see what is really happening is amazing to me.

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by blackgold2018(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
you know nothing.
Please keep quiet
you are the to keep quiet.
A fool having a say
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by frankson1(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
the best is for them to remain a non allied country. Make no mistake should there be a war with NATO those NATO countries sorroumding Russia will just be pawns in the hands of USA and other western powers because they will be the first to go.

Someone who really understands what NATO membership is.

Lots of these NATO member states don't have military might but just military bases set up in these countries.

Attack from any of these countries will bring hell to them.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by ayindejimmy(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2022
IgOga:

Lol....and the nuclear war will begin....The Russian men are not feminised men that are in the west....conflict are settled as men....don't boast about what you can't do like Biden.

NATO strategy is blackmail through media....Russian strategy is ready to die for what you believe

That's because NATO is a democracy and Russia is a dictatorship. Dictator get things done quicker - but fear what they are getting done
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by InoGetJoy: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Yureyes:

At this point, they either join NATO, succumb to Purim’s pressure and become Russia’s toy or fight this war to the end. There is no middle ground. I hope they make the best decision for their people.
This whole ish is because they expressed interest to join NATO and you're still giving them that option grin

Also, there are a lot of protocol involved in joining NATO, which will take them years to complete. Their only option right now is to pledge allegiance to Russia
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by naija4life247: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2022
You no know before?

Abanida koni bani debe
Abanidebe koni bani dasi

If somebody dey push you, make you no push yourself
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Ikotec69: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2022
My brother you are the only one so far that understand why Russia is acting this way the rest do not know the consequences and implications if Ukraine was to be allowed free if it was Mexico or Cuba collaborating with the Russian government by now the story would have been totally different and American government will come up with different terms strategic hit , stabilization strike and so on
You better surrender! USA would have done worse if Mexico decided to join Russia...I hate double standard, nobody will allow an enemy as their neighbour. America/NATO are the aggressors, Ukraine is just as sacrificial lamb to blackmail Russia.

Note;
Anything that makes NATO join the war... you all should prepare yourselves we are all going to dine in hell![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Arielle: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Armaggedon:
You dragged your country into needless war.
NATO is not FIFA for goodness sake, it is an anti Russian military alliance. Having them in Russia's border is enough provocation.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by InoGetJoy: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:

That's because NATO is a democracy and Russia is a dictatorship. Dictator get things done quicker - but fear what they are getting done
Una go dey talk democracy upandan like it's the ultimate. Different countries need different systems of government, it all depends on different scenarios.
Not even all the countries in NATO practice a democratic system of government so what are you talking about?

Look at the list of countries US has brought "democracy" to

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by naija4life247: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Yureyes:

At this point, they either join NATO, succumb to Purim’s pressure and become Russia’s toy or fight this war to the end. There is no middle ground. I hope they make the best decision for their people.

Fight which war to end? Are you saying Ukraine should continue doing strong head until Russia kills the last Ukrainian standing and erase the country from world map? My brethren, na human being Russia dey kill ooo, no be insects and ants.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by 24brains(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Russia want to be a god in europe just as america is to the west.

sanctions is the only way russia can fall as a nation with pride and drunk with intoxicating powers. but russia is all prepared for this. putin has shifted his focus to china as backup plan to get away with effects of sanctions by adopting the use of yuan currency, colabo with their technology and rule europe with a iron hand.

i see war in the whole of europe with the help of asia down to africa. the end time is here. the fall of the WEST is eminent and the prince of persia is putin.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by madjune(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2022
I didn't not expect Zellensky to still be in Ukraine till this hour.

There were so many signs of betrayal through days leading up to the invasion and he ignored them.

1. He saw Russian troops quickly surround his country's border, he raised alarm.
US told him they were sending troops. The troops came and suddenly it turned out they were to evacuate American citizens out of Ukraine.

2. That done, the troops left Ukraine and ran into neighboring Poland because Ukraine is not a NATO member. Hello?

3. You asked for supplies and modern weaponry to withstand Russia and Biden is telling you sanctions would work better than bullets. Hello?

4. Macron came and had meetings with Putin and indirectly told you the War Don set and you want him to tell you that in Ukraine language?

5. I'm really surprised you're still in Kiev.

The mode since last two weeks should have been...JAPA.

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Isobug: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2022
blackgold2018:
you are talking trash!!!!
NATO membership is easy(check other small Soviet breakaway countries that are members. Even smaller than Ukraine)
Moreover Ukraine being a very close neighbor to der enemy will be received with an open arms.

Russia has been the one sabotaging that membership
That's your own knowledge of the issue. It doesn't makes mine trash. As a matter of fact, I don't argue much on what I deeply know. Easy ko easy ni, It took North Macedonia close to 22years to meet the Membership Action Plan, MAP requirements. Russia might be sabotaging Ukraine impending membership but that's not the only thing holding them. The main huddle is completing the plan.

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Afonasa(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2022
planetx:
Mr Zelensky you are just being foolish not to see that this war is not really about your country, but a smokescreen and a distraction being used by Putin to drag and bait Mystery Babylon aka USA into a military confrontation with Russia, so Putin can bitch slap them down with those new mysterious weapons Russia have developed which he hinted in his dare for any country to intervene.

U are spot bro,this is just the beginning of a bigger war,I have seen the move behind, if anyone intervene, Russia has some allies in north Korea and China to kick off a full blown war,the us and co are probably not ready for this

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by caracas: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:

Note;
Anything that makes NATO join the war... you all should prepare yourselves we are all going to dine in hell!
See how you're justifying evil
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Arielle: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2022
DMerciful:
You're emotional. Do a little history how US reacted when USSR was building a missile
system in Cuba in the 60s. Was Cuba not a sovereign country?

No world power would accept a possible build up of military hardware close to her border by an enemy
Thank you. "Do unto others...before they do unto you"
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by kansoboy: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2022
engrsyer:
You no get power u dying go find trouble thinking say neighbors go support you. Abeg surround let peace come back. Inshi Zelensky

I talk it..say Ukraine alone go suffer it ...but some over wise foolish ppl go say bla bla bla.

I have said it and I am saying it again, Ukraine should beg Russia
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by funshint(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Heard the guy was previously a comedian. Guess he thought being a president was a joke. He really poked at the wrong person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons / Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.