Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account (16251 Views)

How To Recover Your Pi Wallet Passphrase / Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing / Sell Your Pi Network Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Idaytesj29(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

I also use a voter's card. It's been more than 3 months now since I submitted it...

Though I have my NIN ready

A voter's card is not part of the acceptable National Identity documents. The acceptable IDs are

1. International Passport
2. Premium NIN Slip- downloadable on the app after payment of FG charges
3. Standard NIN Slip- Downloadable on the app after payment of FG charges
4. Drivers License
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Idaytesj29(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Huobi Exchange ready for Pi π

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by NikeMi1(f): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please do I have to print out the premium or standard nin slip like card?
Idaytesj29:

A voter's card is not part of the acceptable National Identity documents. The acceptable IDs are

4. Drivers License
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
NikeMi1:
You will download it. It is in form of PDF. Then you upload
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by NikeMi1(f): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Oh okay, thanks.
ThinkDigitally2:

You will download it. It is in form of PDF. Then you upload
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Idaytesj29(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
NikeMi1:

Not necessary but you can, so that you will be able to have it as an id card.

After downloading it, just screenshot the front and back and upload as recommended.

Submit, that's all.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by NikeMi1(f): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Thanks smiley
Idaytesj29:

Not necessary but you can, so that you will be able to have it as an id card.

After downloading it, just screenshot the front and back and upload as recommended.

Submit, that's all.

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by dniceguy1: 2:55am On Jan 23, 2023
ThinkDigitally2:

You welcome.

Meanwhile, mass KYC is ongoing
Is it possible pi delete my kyc notification... It's been long I registered, but am yet to see kyc notification(those DAT did it late din see theirs) . Am now scared maybe it has been sent and deleted during the time my phone lost and I couldn't get new one for a LONG TIME
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by dniceguy1: 3:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Wyse1:
Can I use voters card for KYC verification.
I think it is safer to do it with plastic NIN or driver license
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2023
dniceguy1:

Is it possible pi delete my kyc notification... It's been long I registered, but am yet to see kyc notification(those DAT did it late din see theirs) . Am now scared maybe it has been sent and deleted during the time my phone lost and I couldn't get new one for a LONG TIME
Don't worry, it will still be resent
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Timmzycul11: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Timmzycul11: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2023
ThinkDigitally2:

Don't worry, it will still be resent
Goodday bro, do i have to verify my phone number and email before kyc update button appears?
I can't find it on my app
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by imagrg(m): 7:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Why is my Pi browser no longer working please?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Timmzycul11: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wyse1:
Please if a take a photo of my is card where will I send it to.because I only saw snap ur id card with all the details
Mercykayy:

Good Morning sir.
Mine as been like this for about 5 months now.
How can I reapply?
NikeMi1:
Oh okay, thanks.
dniceguy1:

I think it is safer to do it with plastic NIN or driver license
imagrg:
Idaytesj29:
Huobi Exchange ready for Pi π
Please guys help me with your numbers, the one you used on pi. I want to increase my network. Thanks.
jamace:
Always update the APP whenever you get the prompt to do so.[/quote post=119442418]Huobi Exchange ready for Pi π
Please guys help me with your numbers, the one you used on pi. I want to increase my network. Thanks.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by jamace(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
imagrg:
Always update the APP whenever you get the prompt to do so.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Timmzycul11:

Goodday bro, do i have to verify my phone number and email before kyc update button appears?
I can't find it on my app
They will automatically send it.... Don't worry, The team is currently looking into that
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by dniceguy1: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2023
[b][/b]Good day everyone,
You won't believe I never see kyc notifications am among those that start the mining early when it starts.
Please,is there Any trick to getting kyc notification QUICK?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
dniceguy1:
[b][/b]Good day everyone,
You won't believe I never see kyc notifications am among those that start the mining early when it starts.
Please,is there Any trick to getting kyc notification QUICK?
Calm down.... Abeg
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by billyG(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Why cant my PI app website open again?Giving an error message
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
billyG:
Why cant my PI app website open again?Giving an error message
It might be due to network
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Cooleasy(m): 3:19am On Mar 10, 2023
I am glad that I discovered this thread. I am learning a lot. Thank you guys.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by elocas: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
How do I recover my PI account.
I have tried to text messages to UK, Us etc office but it was not going. I want to recover my lost Pi account. Thank you
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by fredsamuel1: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2023
How do i retake my KYC on pi network. I used the unaccepted Nin paper slip in verifying my kyc and have been stucked since then. Recently i heard it was not the accepted one so i am having issue with regard to how i will retake the KYC again
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Cooleasy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
elocas:
How do I recover my PI account.
I have tried to text messages to UK, Us etc office but it was not going. I want to recover my lost Pi account. Thank you
Try Israel and Belgium.
Try going through your Facebook if you have verified with Facebook. Or your number. Or your email.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by dniceguy1: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2023
How I wish I could receive my kyc notification soon.
Cos I don dey mine for looooooong ooo
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Babara1994(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2023
How much is a pi

1 Like

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Powell12(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Contact me if you have for sale. I buy at a good rate.
Babara1994:
How much is a pi
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Babara1994(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Powell12:
Contact me if you have for sale. I buy at a good rate.
I have 106 pi for sale.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Aguiyimba(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Please i need update on DELIH BLUE
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Mercykayy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Idaytesj29:

4. Drivers License

Hello sir, the premium NIN slip I downloaded after payment came out fine but the printer is black and white and laminated it like that in B/W. Can it be used?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Idaytesj29(m): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mercykayy:

Hello sir, the premium NIN slip I downloaded after payment came out fine but the printer is black and white and laminated it like that in B/W. Can it be used?

For clarity and uniformity, find a coloured printer to print it out.

Or send it to another phone, then use you pi phone to capture the ID from the second phone. It will go like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Big Pharmacies 'close Shop' In Nigeria / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? / This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.