Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) (65344 Views)

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] / Zamfara Residents Flee As Gunmen Kill Over 40 During Attacks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
darediamond:

Choosing one death in Nigeria is working as a Soldier or Police.

What is the gain in working for this capitalist.

If you love yourself Never work in Nigeria Police or MILITARY of any level!!!

Why do you want to die protecting the interest of Private families impose on us by the same imperialist PUTIN is trying to saves us from?

I don’t mind joining a state police but I can never join Nigerian police
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by khalids: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
post=110534065:
Update From . COM

Six persons including two policemen have been confirmed killed in what is believed to be a coordinated robbery attack on commercial banks in Uromi, headquarters of Esan North-East Local Government Area of Edo State.

It was gathered that large sums running into millions of naira were carted away by the criminals.

According to Facebook user, Sunday Ehimare Inegbenose, the female police officer killed was his neighbour.

"The female police woman who lost her life to the robbery attack in Uromi yesterday. She's the only female child of her parents, and my neighbour.
May her soul rest in peace." he wrote.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Bello Kontongs said four banks and some police station were attacked, while two police personnel and five civilians lost their lives.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Please try and remove the picture of her corpse....lets show some respect.

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Deborah98:
They didn't only come to steal but to kill and destroy. If they had taken what they came for without shedding blood no qualms but they did and will never ever get away with this. Never!!! God will make their lives so miserable and frustrated. Rubbish.

That's Satan for you and he strongly possessed the criminals. Satan's mission has always remain the same: to steal, kill and destroy.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by sajmark(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Why is nobody talking about the men that we lost in the same incident?

Were their lives less important?

Pussyworshipers everywhere.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Reference:
How on earth could this lass have been a threat to those wild animals..... just how.
This is tragic, just heart breaking.
I sincerely hope they are caught and made to face the ultimate penalty.

I have said it repeatedly.
The structure of Nigeria that does not devolve power to the grass roots where it is needed most is the undoing of Nigeria and its hapless institutions. The police is simply overwhelmed.
We need institutionalized State and Local Government police the way it happens in every nation of our nature (size and diversity).
And I am not talking about vigilantes or ethnic vanguards but Constitutionally recognized law enforcement that are legally able to investigate and prosecute and legally empowered to bear weapons.

How can a single institution under a single leadership structure be responsible for everything from protecting banks, opening VIP gates and chasing terrorists all over the countryside. The mandate is far too much, too hard and too costly.

Restructure Nigeria and let Nigerians begin to resource their security through THEIR OWN POLICE at their various levels.
Private enterprises and individuals should not be secured at public expense. Private security should be licensed instead to put more resources out there.

Just tired of this self inflicted carnage and needless loss of lives due to a failed structure. Pity.

Good point you made, but the northerners have said no to state police cause they fear it will be used to checkmate their Fulani heardmen brothers from rampaging down south
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by enonche85(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
See the beautiful lady o!

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by simplesearch: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sinners who refuse God's word are making the world a difficult place to live in. With all our admonition many will still argue against Christ Lordship over their life and end up in hell. Look at the number of lives that has been wasted just for the love of money. In a nutshell you may not be able to kill or steal but if you commit adultery, fornication, an alcoholic, a smoker, a liar; you're still part of the people given God problem, and when Jesus comes without you making an amend you will be part of those that will be rooted out of the world. With God there is no sinning saint, you're either a Saint or a sinner!

Proverbs 2:22
But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

Luke 13:1
There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
13:2
And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? 13:3
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
13:4
Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

13:5
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by LIONSABRE(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
may she rest in peace cry
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Debby that guy is only advertising himself indirectly.. wink grin
chimo grin lolzzzzz you donminit shocked
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
And what did you guys discuss?.. just curious
undecidedthat I'm beautiful and attractive wink
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Exkandayee:

You are crazy, you wan make police use Dem count scores abi,if you check arm robbers no wan kill people but Dem b human beings nah,if deh no shoot police go shoot them, they are very afraid too,is not that I'm supporting themooo, but your comments no sweet
You are the one crazy here. Rubbish
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Osibajo2023:
na normal thing, if u no kill, dey will be caught easily, use ur brain
Go and sit down,you that has been using your brain how is life with you. Rubbish
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
And our dubious governors refuse to sign death warrants of these demonic armed robbers.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

You really believe should be a known brand?

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Princekunle10:
please let have nija cover whatzzap number

Do You Want To Advertise Your Product And Services On ?
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
heniford2:
May her soul Rest in peace cry please if your a police officer in service and this kinda shit happen take cover hide undecided hard man no dey for this wan oh! Keep urself safe and tell the story after math please undecided because if u die nothing on earth will bring u back and nothing for ur families oh! Be smart country is on a free fall under APC shit...!! undecided
no be hide she wan go hide so?
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Shalommy:
See wahala.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

, Really want to meet you via WhatsApp Chat
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by richmanrichard: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
DryMouth:

As in ehn.
I dnt have a problem with them robbing banks because those ones too are thieves.
My main worry is why kill innocent people that you know wouldn't stop your operation.
no Nigerian police is innocent. whether male or female.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Originalsly:

Why would you post her laying in a pool of blood? Do unto others ..... If you don't know .... you'll learn the hard way.... Karma is a bitch. Do the needful.

Do You Really Know The Meaning Of ?
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by greggng: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
There was a bank at fagba junction in Iju area of lagos . Is a union bank . I have forgotten the year but I nearly shit for my trousers when this robbers stormed that bank . It wasn't funny at all
. That incident made me never to stay long in the bank. Infact thank God for mobile apps ...I hardly enter banks. On that occasion police officer lost his life

Another incident was the zenith bank incident we saw on Internet that happened in owerri . The gallant police officer gave them a tough time . Even though he lost his life ..he didn't go down.without taking down some of them .

Whether you hate the police or not , one shouldn't forget that this guys are sacrificing their lives to ensure our safety

Another ugly incident happened to a police friend if mine posted to ajuwon police post . He was killed by robbers after a serious gun battle. It was shameful that despite the effort this men and women put , the govt cannot have adequate insurance and compensation for their children and family .

To this end , is imperative to ensure the govt adequately see to the welfare of this men.and when while alive and if they were unlucky to die in action , the govt should ensure those they left behind didn't suffer . Their children should be given scholarship to any school of their choice upto university level . There should be automatic job placement for their children in any ministry they which to work . Society should treat their families as hero's. They should be given the highest national award even in death .
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Unshackled:
shut up and answer his question!
my ass, yours!

Are You Really Confused?
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Deborah98:

You Never Sleep @Deborah98
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Deborah98:
You are very stupid..no offiense
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Deborah98:
You think those killing was intentional, Carry gun enter bank no shoot, make security men and police use you count scores,
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Exkandayee:

You are very stupid..no offiense
You are an idiot. Very nonsensical being. Rubbish.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
post=110553956:

You Never Sleep @Deborah98
Why will I sleep when we have some senseless and mannerless people here looking for who to come down to their folly. Rubbish.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Sunnyski: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
I wanted to type RIP but I just off my mic.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
You are an idiot. Very nonsensical being. Rubbish.
You are not my type,I don't like you, stop quoting me,no offiense
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Exkandayee:

You are not my type,I don't like you, stop quoting me,no offiense
look at human being undecided who needs your likeness you mentioned me insultingly and I replied in like manner so please go and hit your head on the wall. Rubbish. Likeness my foot.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
look at human being undecided who needs your likeness you mentioned me insultingly and I replied in like manner so please go and hit your head on the wall. Rubbish. Likeness my foot.
You are angry because I rejected you,go and look for your type of guy,no offiense
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Lacash: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2022
post=110534065:
Update From . COM

Six persons including two policemen have been confirmed killed in what is believed to be a coordinated robbery attack on commercial banks in Uromi, headquarters of Esan North-East Local Government Area of Edo State.

It was gathered that large sums running into millions of naira were carted away by the criminals.

According to Facebook user, Sunday Ehimare Inegbenose, the female police officer killed was his neighbour.

"The female police woman who lost her life to the robbery attack in Uromi yesterday. She's the only female child of her parents, and my neighbour.
May her soul rest in peace." he wrote.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Bello Kontongs said four banks and some police station were attacked, while two police personnel and five civilians lost their lives.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Rip to the dead, but my question here is that why do bullets always gets the jeans or the skirts ripped off
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by bergs2: 1:42am On Feb 26, 2022
And lay not up treasures for yourself on the earth where...............
......and the thieves break in and steal.

Rip to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.