Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) (65343 Views)

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] / Zamfara Residents Flee As Gunmen Kill Over 40 During Attacks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Litmus: 2:23am On Feb 26, 2022
khalids:

Please try and remove the picture of her corpse....lets show some respect.

Mods are the ones encouraging this primitive and voyeuristic behavior. angry
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Unshackled: 3:00am On Feb 26, 2022
post=110553946:

Are You Really Confused?
that question further exposes your baseless arrogance.

Graceless hireling

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 5:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
They didn't only come to steal but to kill and destroy. If they had taken what they came for without shedding blood no qualms but they did and will never ever get away with this. Never!!! God will make their lives so miserable and frustrated. Rubbish.

U think they will be able to Rob 5 banks without killing?
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
Why will I sleep when we have some senseless and mannerless people here looking for who to come down to their folly. Rubbish.

@Deborah98 Meet Me On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Flo36: 5:35am On Feb 26, 2022
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by 1833ttt: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Y do Southerners love displaying such gory pics. Y post her pictures in such a Dishonored manner. Just post her 9ice picture and say rip. No need 4 diz unfortunate pics
[/s]
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by 1833ttt: 5:58am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
post=110546956:
[/b]
Is this is all you have to say concerning this terrible and sad news?

If we talk now, the person encouraging all dis una foolishness for here go dey vex, dey show bragado say we give u our [b]MANNA
lamba to reformat your brain.

Just continue your slowness.....ur own dey for front.
Annoying tins.....
We won't say more Dan dat.

So sad.
This beautiful soul just wasted like that by the animals in human skin.
Anyone involved in your murder will never know peace all the rest of their miserable lives.
Evil, terrible and gory end await them all.
Before 7 days from now, hell await them modafokas.

May your wonderful soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
[/s]
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Drugnibu's terror cell has a hand in this gruesome act, he's gathering raw cash ahead of 2023. RIP to the deceased, your nation has failed you.
He gathered raw cash and use bank official vehicle to move it? Do you have sense at all? To bad mouth people with intention to bring him down is a total waste of time. Use your time for better thing
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:37am On Feb 26, 2022
post=110534065:
Update From . COM

Six persons including two policemen have been confirmed killed in what is believed to be a coordinated robbery attack on commercial banks in Uromi, headquarters of Esan North-East Local Government Area of Edo State.

It was gathered that large sums running into millions of naira were carted away by the criminals.

According to Facebook user, Sunday Ehimare Inegbenose, the female police officer killed was his neighbour.

"The female police woman who lost her life to the robbery attack in Uromi yesterday. She's the only female child of her parents, and my neighbour.
May her soul rest in peace." he wrote.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Bello Kontongs said four banks and some police station were attacked, while two police personnel and five civilians lost their lives.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
police nor be work. Pls I admonish the entire populace. Even if the country get as e be, nor do kelebe work. Na yeye work, degrading job
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by DryMouth: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2022
richmanrichard:
no Nigerian police is innocent. whether male or female.
You no lie sha...
What of those dead civilians am seeing there
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by phemmyfour: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
undecidedthat I'm beautiful and attractive wink
Haaa....you are not being fair to me
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2022
These people are very heartless....Why kill the poor girl? It's not as if she can even pose any threat to their operation.

Death awaits all of them involved in this wicked act.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by monarishairclin: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Monaris Skin Clinic in Indore is one of the Best Aesthetics clinics located in Delhi & Indore. Our solutions are designed with a lot of research and world-class techniques.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Flossq: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
triple996:
Y do Southerners love displaying such gory pics. Y post her pictures in such a Dishonored manner. Just post her 9ice picture and say rip. No need 4 diz unfortunate pics
Una mumu northerners when no they display pics that’s why una terrorism no fit end.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
Sorry what for

Deborah how come you're the only one here who does not know that is obsessed with any bad news that has to do with human blood shedding
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
post=110556844:

@Deborah98 Meet Me On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506
Oga you didn't shoot your shot since February 14 na now wey I don lose hope for love you carry yourself come undecided... Abeg ooooh
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Deborah how come you're the only one here who does not know that is obsessed with any bad news that has to do with human blood shedding
I've been offline for awhile.
Re: Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Deborah98:
I've been offline for awhile.

Oh I see

You're welcome back!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.