Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) (51171 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Jerewise332(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
She go marry bandit

I believe responsible guys might’ve come her way but she rejected them
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
So sad, obedience is better than sacrifice.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dorad:
Killed her and took her ATM card embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lazy man...

It seems redpillers are running away from this thread.
Red Ginni ?
Didn't super TV's CEO ATM taken by his side chick when he was murdered.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by God2man2again(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
It is better NOT to marry at all than to marry your enemy.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by AuroraB(f): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Basheer22:
After posting pictures of she and her man, the man still killed her. Why is fooling who?

People who crave social media validation are trying to make up for something they lack in real life. In this case, she was posting online and chopping beating offline.
And na she dey feed this her 'king' lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Digmygold: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lunatic Senomi no.go see this kind story. Rip angel.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Yemi4luv: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
I'm always saying that I'll never marry a lady that doesn't have work at hand and I can't marry a lady that we only dated for a year, I'll never try that , if she is so desperate to marry I'll discharge her immediately I can't allow one lady to kill me bcus I have alot of things to do in my life
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by naijapikin2(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]Chelsea fans committing atrocities since 1872. Shege Dan iska
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by goodheart01: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
AliseKazah:
Igbo kwenu

Stop being foolish
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by bestpunterever: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
I want a tall guy, I want a tall guy..now see the end.
R.I.P
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by wealthtrak: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
pretydiva:
Ladies should be very careful of the kind of men they get married to
It goes both ways @Pretydiva.
Men too should be very careful of the kind of women they intend to
get married to because narcissistic women too have raised the bar and are capable of taking any man's life.

A lot of male and female narcissists
are walking around and it evolves
from childhood experiences. I can easily spot some of them on NL from their judicious use of foul language and insults in their posts online.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
an average igbo men are aggressive, cold hearted, filled of hate, sadist....despite warning from her pastor and friends she still continue with the poor dude, igbo men are caring indeed, the lazy rat couldn't fund for her, he have to moved in such a shameless chest besting idiot

how a fine lady sacrifice her life dumbly for lost love, anyway being a single parents frustrate many ladies to choosing the wrong men and managing a physical assault in a marriage perhaps the shame of going for love search again

nothing should be valuable than your life. na Amadioha go punish you Ifeanyi, the love many men dey find, you get it on a platter of gold yet still rub it on her face. timid bunch of sit at home idiot
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by franchasng: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
The guy is a hardened Cultist. Sometimes I wonder how ladies date and remain in a relationship with a cult guy.

As we speak, many girls and ladies are dating confirmed cult guys and they believe the guy won't hurt them, instead they see it as a form of security.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by franchasng: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Basheer22:
After posting pictures of she and her man, the man still killed her. Why is fooling who?

People who crave social media validation are trying to make up for something they lack in real life. In this case, she was posting online and chopping beating offline.
I realized that most happy and balling family rarely post pictures online. It is mostly the miserable or nodowells that try to use social media hype to intimidate their friends and followers into believing they are having a perfect life

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by chatinent: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
He should be hanged.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Exceed15: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
If this thing called relationship/ marriage is not working please get the hell out . Kai this quite unfortunate. Let the guy face the wrath of the law.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Mom007(f): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
In Nigeria, those who are supposed to protect and give their life for you are the ones who hurt and kill you! This is so sad... Guardians brutalize and maim their wards, husby abuse their wives... Now see this one now... Too much bad news everywhere!
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Greenerie(f): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
[Please ,I don't like cultist.the man I married worships me.hubby just bought me a Lamborghini last week.

What I tell him is wat he does.so many men approached me for marriage,one tried buying me a house just to accept marrying him.I turned them all down.

There was one I was particularly In love with,even loved more before my husband met me.I wanted to settle down with,but God said not him.

I PRAYED TO MY CREATOR FOR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE AND PICKED MY DESTINY HUSBAND!!!

LADIES IN ALL YOU DO,YOU NEED WISDOM!

quote author=NGArmyTerrorist post=110549917]Ladies no dey like sincere guys, and they no too dey like those that ain't cultist. They like those who are cultist, who will beat shege out of their eyes and after that, they will still go back telling you that they're in love! Ndi eriri eri! Na so fine girl take die! [/quote]
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
wink wink wink

A beautiful woman, may her soul rest.

Basheer22:

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond to South Africa (Photos)

Ifeanyi, who is jobless, moved in with Evelyn and reportedly began abusing her almost immediately.

Evelyn was financially responsible for the family, yet she reportedly suffered abuse and was maltreated by Ifeanyi, who threatened to kill her when provoked.

Evelyn began planning to move out of the house when she reportedly found a gun in Ifeanyi's bag on Saturday February 18, 2022.

She rang her sister and informed her of her findings and her decision to inform the police.

That evening, Ifeanyi allegedly strangled Evelyn and locked her body in their room before running off.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3080164192197277&id=100006111783352

https://igberetvnews.com/1415488/man-arrested-killing-wife-trying-abscond-south-africa-photos/
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by afamaustin(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cultist
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by real777(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
I laughed when some children on nairaland are blaming this on short dating. Dating when most of una don turn to ashewo affair. Bleep and Bleep till una breakup?
When I see a lady today that we both spiritually and physically connect, 7 days of waiting too far sef except for financial excuses. We don marry sharp sharp. Spiritual blindness, indiscipline and fornication here and there is why you keep testing all ladies out there yet you are as confused as before in knowing which is the "one" for you. When a man or woman sees their life partner, you will know. You will never know a person unless reveal to you by a supernatural Force or Power. All these so called dating for 1,2,5,10,20 years are all fruitless guess work to know the past or character of your partner shocked

The young girl in this news didn't deserve this mad man if she has done her due diligence spiritually. Let the mad beast also pay the price for his crime

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by adeolaben(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by LIONSABRE(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
He shouldn't worry,after like 4 days in prison,he'll stop laughing.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by heartbeat84: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
the guy had long been planning this evil act of his, so he knows what he was doing. May God have mercy on him
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Atimes men cry over woman all the times but they are the issue majorly... Redpillar take it easy comrade, if u no do well agree say u no do well. No come dey show ur self.
Woman have thier issue no doubt but u re the king to guide them not to be fighting with them.
U most learn to ignore something before marriage if not u go kill person daughter.

I pray her soul rest in peace
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
R.I.P
I you come fyn like this,why dating a jobless man in the first place,talkless of marrying him. The guy fit be armrobber or kidnapper wea dem dey terrorize Abuja
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Brightest04(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond to South Africa (Photos)

An abusive husband who was on the run after strangling his wife to death has been arrested, IGBERETV reports.

Ifeanyi Victor allegedly strangled Evelyn Alifia on February 18, 2022 at their home in Lugbe, Abuja.

The pair began dating last year and got engaged in August 2021, just months after.

Against the advice of her pastor, Evelyn, a mother-of-one, chose to be with Ifeanyi.

In December 2021, they updated their Facebook friends that they are now married.

Ifeanyi, who is jobless, moved in with Evelyn and reportedly began abusing her almost immediately.

Evelyn was financially responsible for the family, yet she reportedly suffered abuse and was maltreated by Ifeanyi, who threatened to kill her when provoked.

Evelyn began planning to move out of the house when she reportedly found a gun in Ifeanyi's bag on Saturday February 18, 2022.

She rang her sister and informed her of her findings and her decision to inform the police.

That evening, Ifeanyi allegedly strangled Evelyn and locked her body in their room before running off.

He reportedly called Evelyn's family and informed them of their daughter's death. Reports say he ran off with Evelyn's phone and ATM and promised her family that he will return them later.

The police recovered Evelyn's decomposing body on Monday, Feb. 21, while Ifeanyi remained on the run.

He was eventually captured on Thursday, Feb. 24, while making enquiries about travelling to South Africa.

A photo of him, taken just before he was apprehended, shows him laughing without remorse, despite taking his wife's life.

Giving details of Ifeanyi's arrest, John Paul wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3080164192197277&id=100006111783352

https://igberetvnews.com/1415488/man-arrested-killing-wife-trying-abscond-south-africa-photos/
The killing is not justified, but the story here is onesided. The person who posts it was just trying to paint the victim white, could be a friend, or a relative of the dead lady.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Love without respect is not love.

Respect is just 1 of the many evidences or characteristics of love.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Omodua(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2022
AliseKazah:
Igbo kwenu
Stop your rubbish ethnic rant. Are there no deviants like Ifeanyi in your domain or region. What has tribe or colour got to do with crime.
I believe crime is crime. Not ethnic colouration!
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Meteng: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Ifeanyi is from Calabar? Ifeanyi??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.