Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) (51169 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by oshionelecky: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
From #40k/month to #50k/month to #140k/ month and someone is still cursing.

Guilty people can't lay curses.

I'm glad someone is monitoring the progress. I say make I test if monitoring spirit dey follow me for NL and my trick produce result immediately. Na Oshiomhole be this o.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by oshionelecky: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
And upon all the contract some people total worth both in shop and bank no pass #2million since how many years.

Lies no go finish some people.

It's good for people to be sharing their experiences with screenshots as proofs where possibile.
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by oshionelecky: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nairaland...

So much money but unable to buy a car.

If dreams were horses...
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by oshionelecky: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nairaland...

So much money but unable to buy a small car.

If dreams were horses...
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Final judgement
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
So I say
No man say no man can take my joy away eh
Yeah eh eh eh
I just wanna get more money and live my life my way
Free smoke free Hennessey
More life to my enemies
Ah ah ah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) by Hausa(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
All I know is that ogun go kill you for trying to make me take an oath so I can forever remain your slave. That is why all your brothers are avoiding you. Kudos to them. Your mother fed you since she gave birth to you and still feeding you. While your brothers are doing well grin grin grin. An Ingrate never progress. They remain in a circle till they die. At least I dey take good care of my parent. A lady for that matter o. I placed them on salary and still taking care of myself. You have never given your parent a penny. Ogun kill you there
Remember what Jesus said: “Come to me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28–30).

May God help your soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) / Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi / Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.