Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (68255 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ofiadiegwu: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

Please Nairalanders, can this be real?

I need to be sure this is possible in real life .

What I know is that whenever a person is in financial difficulty, he thinks of many things and may blame wife, children, servants, neighbors, landlord, rodents, pets animals, parents, siblings, village people, government,...

I also know that when a person is poor or peniless: there is one or more thing that person can do to break away from the shackles of extreme poverty.
The task therefore is for such person to find that ONE OR MORE THING(S) AND DO IT.

OP, your task is to rise up from where you're now and do something different.

I recommend that you:
Wake up earlier from now on,
Think positive thoughts more,
Talk to positive people often,
Read motivational books as if your life depends on it.

More importantly, pray with your spouse without ceasing, agreeing together.

Don't see your God-given wife as your problem. That's wrong.

Be ready to work more than one job in a day. Do two or more jobs (even menial jobs). Let your source of income be more than one and don't put a boundary or limit to the jobs or duration of time you use working. No odd hours for you, except for security reasons..

Do these and see change in your finances.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by samwheel(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2022
Ladycewhy:
na only Nigeria life for dey spiritual. If una enter oyinbo land ,the spiritual hurdles go vanish grin grin grin. Be like say na Nigeria spiritual cloud dey. tongue

Stop fooling urself and trying to sound smart.
Na everywhere e dey, only Africa own too much and wickedness dey here.
Hope u don hear of illuminati, free mason, church of Satan and many more.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Babaheekmat: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

Chop 5
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by samwheel(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=samwheel post=110561174]
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by HardMirror(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2022
yunqdady:

Open ur eyes, u asked me no question. I quoted your reply to someone else.
And trust me, all you can do is type useless grammar online. Like I said, you will soon learn.
yet no sense in the post. Are you ashamed of sharing your evidence for god?
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ladycewhy(f): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2022
samwheel:

Stop fooling urself and trying to sound smart.
Na everywhere e dey, only Africa own too much and wickedness dey here.
Hope u don hear of illuminati, free mason, church of Satan and many more.
don't be a fool. How many people associate illuminati and church of Satan for their woes over there? undecided.How many people over there blame their predicaments on the supernatural powers?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by adolf444: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Bro, I can imagine what you're going through right now because I've once been in your shoes before.

Mail me, let's chat privately.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by HRMK: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2022
hmmm....pastors av dfft callings!look for the one with #deliverance!!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by JJSAYO: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2022
Hello, it is unfortunate this is happening to you. My prayer is that God will visit your home.
Meanwhile, to get solutions to any problem, you must know the source of the problem. People are only telling you the problem. What is the source? Is it from family? Is it dedication or a convenant? Some may be ancestral. Did you consider the family trend? Has anyone married to that family experienced such? There are so many things you need to know.
Moreover, deliverance doesn't come without genuine salvation. Both of you need to be saved. Going to people to see the vision of your life is not the best practice. What happens to your eyes? Why can't you see yourself? Your solution starts from your ability to see yourself and not to rely on an external person. Both of you need to grow in the Lord to a point that you can see. Then deliverance has started.
In addition, if you quit, your problem will multiply. Running away from the problem is the way best approach because you will have bigger problems ahead. Be rest assure that your blood has mixed and there is no hiding place for you.
Lastly, has your wife engaged in any successful business? Is she working at the moment? Try to make her productive by establishing her. This may also bring succumb to your life.
Note: Deliverance doesn't come without the knowledge of the Truth. The truth is the Lord Jesus Christ. The level of your relationship with him will determine the speed of your deliverance. Don't look for a short cut. Face it wholeheartedly. Your success is near.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Adeife2(f): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2022
What will be her fate after leaving her??
You want her to be single till she dies?
Don't you know that after you might have leave her,she would have been stigmatized with that issue.......
Leaving her is not the solution,run to your God,He is their to redeem us from every seen and unseen battles,you guys should pray together with Faith!!!

NB: To singles in the house,do we now see the reason we need to make enquiries about our partner very we, spiritually, mentally and physically to avoid wahala
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by BewareOf419: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So after flogging the hell out of his wife, this man's senses will be restored? undecided

And what would be the state of the marriage with his wife now suffering from all that mental anguish? undecided

After serious flogging things shall be restored back
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by FireKing: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2022
Go to MFM Prayer City in Lagos I.e Mountain of Fire with your wife and do a deliverance together including ur kid
Needadvice200:

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

Thank y'all
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Martinmania(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2022
STOP BELITTLING WHAT GOD CAN DO

GO TO GOD —— HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS… HE NEVER FAILS !!
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2022
It baffles me why so called educated people believe this kind of nonsense talk.

They'll soon tell you your mum I s the cause of your predicament.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Blackdisciple(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2022
Hmmm..!

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Prettychild(f): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
Both of you should go to the nearest Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries for deliverance. But don’t put it in your mind that your wife is the source of your problem, just have an open mind. Afterwards, think of other business ideas you can venture into. Having only one source of income is not the best.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Prettychild(f): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2022
thorpido:
The people who have been seeing this vision, can't they profer a solution to it?Is it just to see?
I tire, that’s how you will know people who use familiar spirits to tell one what is happening in one’s life. Dem dey always ‘see’ within solutions
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Creamz(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

These things are real! It almost happened to me. When ever I have sex with my ex-girlfriend then, every good thing that was to come to me seized. I noticed it and gave her space for like 3 months...I had a complete turn around. I was happy. Now that I had money I went back to her and everything started again. Until I totally left her and everything was totally fine..
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by PlanktonX: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Relax brethren, a problem known is half solved. Many people think this life is child's play, we are called into a fight, whether you like it or not the fight is always before you.

For we war not against flesh and blood......

There are convenant you can break easily, and there are those that require higher anointing to breaking.

Mathew 17:21...Jesus said howbeit, this kind goes out not, except by prayer and fasting.

Don't ever run away from your problem, don't leave your wife. Any fight you run away from is waiting for you in the future.

Declare either dry or water fast, and pray for at least 3 times daily, I mean setting aside at least 2 hours for each prayer. Pray by 12am, by 6pm and 12am all through with fasting.

Then observe things, if no significant improvement, relax for few days and start another fast. Convenant are not easy to break, but all convenants can be broken with the blood of Jesus and the word of God.

You take this fasting serious even if your wife decide not to join you. Love her more and always lay hands on her and pray for her.

What the devil wants is to separate you and your wife, but I tell you there are more glory for you both. You will testify and the Lord shall take all the glory.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Allisgud: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2022
This is why u need the consent of God before getting married,cos some girls have been renderd empty by yahoo boys even some na ogbanje
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by profmallor: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2022
My Brother your observations are very valid. Leaving her is exactly what the enemy desires, so dont leave her for the sake of your love and child. My homes experience is quite similar, but we agreed early to join a prayerful church and stayed there. Today, i m thankful that the Lord has done great things for us. The battle would not be easy, those things dont just go away easily, you must be determined that the yoke must break and it will. Find your way to MFM prayer city, you may need to go there a number of times but victory would be yours.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Bigman247(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2022
There is nothing God cannot do, she needs deliverance. If you are in Lagos, just send me a DM. I will tell you what to do.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by 1b8m: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2022
cry
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
Why do I feel I know you in real life undecided

Anyways, firstly, your wife is not the reason for your misery! I know someone with a story like yours. The guy had job opportunities from his wife's people but blew it claiming that his internet job pays him more. His wife's people had empowered him with money but he blew it on internet work that yielded nothing. He currently is squatting with his wife and kids in his sister in-law's house where he does nothing but eat and sleep. His sister in-law pays his son's fees. He believes in prophecies than he believe in hardwork.

Bro, if your story is like this dude's, you are digging your grave. When you get to 50yrs+ when you can't work hard or do certain things again is when you'll understand that excuses don't put food on the table.

My candid advice to you is that you man up! Get your lazy ass off that bed and face reality. You sit in your house everyday pressing computer (no be say na yahoo sef) and expect miracles to happen, I dey laff you. No reasonable man with family takes internet work as full time job.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by JUBILEE2000: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2022
@op, who was Abram before God called him? Abram was deep into idol worship. In fact he was born into idolatry yet God looked beyond him and his foundation and called him out. God made him Abraham and father of many nations! Don't ever listen to pastors or preachers who do not understand who God is. Don't allow your mindset about your wife and marriage to be twisted by them. Mind you, the Bible did not record that Abram fasted and prayed before God met him. There's a dimension of God's grace and love we are yet to comprehend as Christians. God loves your wife! That same God has the capacity to prepare a table for you in the presence of those enemies you are scared of. He will also anoint you and make your cup to run over irrespective of who you think your wife is! Mary Magdalen had seven demons yet she became God's vessel and the first witness of the resurrection of our Lord. I can go on and on. Your wife is not the problem but your mindset is! Change your mindset and begin to speak positive and creative words over your wife, family and business. You will marvel at the wonders that will follow. Shalom
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by anthonyabidemi: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Ensure that two of you are really born again, keep praying together, keep loving her and your wonderful daughter. Evil can never overcome the good. BEWARE of fake prophets and keep attending a Bible believing church. You will give testimony at the end. NEVER CONTEMPLATE DIVORCE, IT IS NO! NO!! NO!!!
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by juman(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2022
It seems you are not very hard working person.
You push the result of your inactivity to your wife.
Be more serious to make money anyhow legally.
Be very hard working.

Both of you should engage more on fasting.
Probably eleven days fasting or longer at a time. Do it many times. It would help you.

But if you want to consult oracle, there are many chances around you if you ask people.
Consulting oracle is african way to solve problem.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by juman(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Go and do conductor or okada riding or marwa riding, etc.
Just be more hard working.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by TeamLeader(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Na wa o. Life's full of mysteries
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by redsun(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
You can not be successful in a high-tech networking business when your mind is still very primitive. What you need is an innovative mind to progress in whatever you are doing. If your wife is not working, engage her in something that could help support the family income.

In your kind of mindset, you may not be able to deal with emotional and physical problems of a growing family in a dog eat dog jungle like Nigeria. Your mental, physical and financial health are all in your hands,and the only way you can keep on top of things is to be more reasonable, forward-thinking and resilient. You are lucky enough to have a basic skill that can allow you to earn a living, even in the comfort of your home. All you have to do is make it work successfully for you.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by luizpippo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did the so-called pastor really see what he claims to have seen to begin with? undecided

Let's assume they managed to "see" grin
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
diogo23:

You're the one that need help, a man is complaining about what his going through , instead of you to advice him as a fellow man, you're blaming him. What kind human beings are you
Again, I did advice him to steer clear of such nonsense and face the core of his ineptitude head on. undecided

Suggesting professional mental health is not meant as an insult but instead as a way of actually confronting the anxieties that most times cause us to offload blame on others in an attempt to avoid facing reality or the truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
luizpippo:
Let's assume they managed to "see" grin
I have never met one that can. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Benin Baby Names / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.