Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (67955 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Pascopele: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Bro I get your point. The journey is about 6 years now. Before I met her my income is 80k above most times 6 digits. I carefully observe this and the signs are obvious bro. She herself knows because we been having issue on it for years yet I kept on overlooking. Am just tired bro. So tired and exhausted
Shut! Up! You are debtor even while you were a bachelor, you don't have any savings or know how to manage money
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by BennyDon: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Just like some commentators have said earlier, pray, pray and pray.
Get the elders and let them set up her basket(ki won digba fun).

I can relate well with your narration, they're called Elegbe or Elere Omo in Yoruba. Some of them are unaware while some are much aware and are willing to tell you what and what their folks in the spiritual world need to let go of her.

I pity your condition, Bro.

Don't ever confront her or misbehave to her. Play maturity game, pls.

If you confronted her or treat her anyhow, things may get worse.

It's well!
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by BennyDon: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Pascopele:
Shut! Up! You are debtor even while you were a bachelor, you don't have any savings or know how to manage money

Sha be calming down grin
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by SweetiliciousD: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Bro I get your point. The journey is about 6 years now. Before I met her my income is 80k above most times 6 digits. I carefully observe this and the signs are obvious bro. She herself knows because we been having issue on it for years yet I kept on overlooking. Am just tired bro. So tired and exhausted

Stop this. Enough!

She is this she is that as if N80k can pay school fees not to talk of sustaining a family of 3.

You mentioned you were sick what was your ailment?

Change your career line, change your circle of associates, let your wife be productive too and be the man.

Stop entertaining negativity and it will flee from you.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Bastard1stborn: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2022
Bro!

Either you divorce her but please don't.

Marry another woman

Or seek for a sincere and strong spiritual person of any sex, any religion in any location (preferably village)

Its a new chapter of your life that requires a new spiritual struggle and fight for you to keep going in life. You may remain the same for years, and you may excel and become a very successful person after this battle.

Note: its possible things go worse for you if you leave am and that is the most brutal thing you would ever wish for yourself because her egbe will come back for you and fight for her. So all you need to do is ensure you engage in better spirituality which will make her to decide whether she's leaving your home or she will leave her egbe including oko orun.

You said you are Christian, no religion is Completely transparent without secrecy, this secrets are kept from the public so we would respect ourselves with our differences equity and equality. Ogbeni, illuminati was formed by Christians who knows Bible pass your pastor, ogboni cult was form in 1914 by a well known and well respected Christian ELDER.

IF YOU LOOSE GUARD YOUR FUTURE FOR RELIGION SAKE, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. EVEN IN LIFE NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN JUDGE BASED ON RELIGION AND WE ALL EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT & SAME ISSUES IN LIFE IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR RELIGION.

SO OUT RELIGION ASIDE AND GO FOR THE NEEDFUL.

ANOTHER THING AGAIN, THERE MAY BE A NATURAL TABOO THAT YOU NEVER NOTICED, THIS CAN BE IN TERMS OF FOOD, DRINK, CLOTH OR START SIGN... IF YOUR WOMAN IS EATING OR DOING ANY OF YOUR OWN TABOO... THING WILL NEVER GO WELL FOR YOU. THIS IS THE MAJOR PLACE WHERE GIVING WITHOUT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURNS SAVES US, THIS IS THE OUTCOME OF SPENDING IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD, THE HOLY SPIRITS GUIDE US AT OUR UNKNOWN AND DANGEROUS MOMENTS OF LIFE. THESE SPIRITS ARE EVERYWHERE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT AND WHERE YOU WORSHIP. TRADITIONALIST INCLUDED.

MY BROTHER, READ COMMENT, SMILE AT THE FUNNY ONES, TAKE NOTE OF THE INSTRUCTIVE ONES, IGNORE THE BULLIES.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY BROKE AND YOU NEED LITTLE TO MOVE... GO I TO FASTING AND PRAYER FOR SEVEN DAYS WITHOUT SALT, OIL AND PEPPER. FORGIVE ANYONE WHOM YOU HAVE IN MIND... FREE YOUR MIND AND REASON LIKE SECRETARY TO GOD. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS WHEN YOU ADOPT LOVE AS YOUR RELIGION. BEFORE THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD WILL PITY YOU IN HIS MERCY AND SEND SOMEONE TO YOU. BEG GOD FOR FORGIVENESS TOO BECAUSE HE KNOWS ABOUT ALL THAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU.
HE MAY DECIDE TO PUNISH YOU FOR THE UNKNOWN SINS COMMITED WHEN YOU HAD MONEY.

BUT IN ALL, MAFO! DON'T TRIP AND NEVER GIVE UP. DON'T PLAY BET AGAIN, AVOID CIGARETTE FOR NOW, WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING IN SECRET THAT YOU CAN'T OPENLY DISPLAY, PLEASE STOP THEM.

DON'T LIE TO YOUR SELF. DISCOVER YOURSELF AGAIN. AND CHECK WHAT YOU WERE NOT DOING BUT START DOING OR EATING AFTER YOUR MARRIAGE...

NA THE PIKING WEY YOU BORN NA HIM DEY PAIN THOSE PEOPLE PASS BECAUSE BOGH OF YOU CARRY THE SAME ISSUES COME LIFE, MARRITAL ISSUES. TO MAKE THIS COME TO PLAH AS IT WAS WRITTEN, UNA MUST MEET, REASONS BEST KNOWN TO GOD.

IT IS NOW YOUR BATTLE TO FACE BRO, DON'T LISTEN TO PEOPLE. FOLLOW YOUR HEART. BIBLE NEVER TOLD US WHAT NEBUCHADNEZZAR ENCOUNTERED FOR THAT SEVEN YEARS HE WAS TURNED TO ANIMAL BEFORE HIS TRANSFORMATION... HE WAS THEN CROWNED AGAIN.

YOU SHALL BE CROWNED AGAIN... FLOW YOUR HEART AFTER READING MY MESSAGE. DON'T TELL YOUR WIFE IF THE PRAYER DOESN'T CONCERN HER.

DO EVERYTHING IN SECRETS.. IF YOU NEED GIVE HER SOMETHING TO USE, GIVE HER AND EXPLAIN HOW TO USE IT. DON'T SAY DETAILS ABOUT IT AND WHERE YOU FOR OR WHO TOOK YOU THERE.

GOD BLESS YOU SOLDIER

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Bastard1stborn: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Stop this. Enough!

She is this she is that as if N80k can pay school fees not to talk of sustaining a family of 3.

You mentioned you were sick what was your ailment?

Change your career line, change your circle of associates, let your wife be productive too and be the man.

Stop entertaining negativity and it will flee from you.

Are you married?

If yes, I believe there is no one without a problem. If you too can be having a notable and critical problem which you've been dealing with for a while now without a solution, take it easy on this man.

And if you want to doubt me, post your own problem here and see how people will tell you thousands of what you can do.

Is it that easy? In life... Problems keeps us going

And problem is anything you tried so hard to solve without a solution. You don't know what this bros must have done and yet no changes
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by KufreDavid(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2022
If you really need help desperately, call this number 0802 352 8010. Mind you, it's not something diabolic; rather it's a pastor's number who God will use to help you. When you call him, just narrate your story to him. You don't have anything to lose by calling him
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Sagay212: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Unrated900:

Mr man let us be honest here
I do not need any peanut from this man
I am far more than what you think as God liveth.
You do not know me,I see no reasons why u should altered such hatred words.
Not everyone like you on here are frustrated or begging for alms.
I wanted to tell him a secret which can not be revealed here,that is why I asked him to call me so I can tell him a little thing of what to do because a friend of mine years ago was also in such mess,as God liveth he over-came it.
So please do I look like a begger to you.
I can feed you for 10 years without shakes.
@op if you think I speaks trash please ignore my words,I wish you the best in all your endeavors @op

Reveal your rubbish secret here. You want to tell someone you don't know some nonsense secret and he has to call you. Reveal the secret here. Yahoo pastor
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by mechanics(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Those pastors telling you she belongs to an evil cult, where were they when you were marrying her, you should have prayed very well before saying I do then, leaving her now won't make sense, God can still deliver her, that's if she has faith.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by funnyfun: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Bro. I quite understand you. But sincerely, you don't have to divorce her since she's in the know about what's happening and she's not in any way arguing or being stubborn. Besides, you still love her and your baby, like you said. You must see this as a battle your family is facing and see yourself as the head of soldiers in your camp. As children of God, there's no battle that can overcome us as long as we don't give up because God is with us. So, you don't have to give up what you like (your family) for the devil. If you give up and leave her, do you know what you will encounter in your next marriage? Since, she is cooperating with you, you should both fight this battle till you have victory. Nothing good comes easy and the devil always looks for every opportunity to scatter anything that is good. Go to genuine men of God for serious deliverance. Fast and pray often. And above all, be united in the spirit. You will definitely overcome the trials. All the best my brother.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by andy4d2ofus(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

You got it. his financial responsibility increased.thats all
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by SweetiliciousD: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Are you married?

If yes, I believe there is no one without a problem. If you too can be having a notable and critical problem which you've been dealing with for a while now without a solution, take it easy on this man.

And if you want to doubt me, post your own problem here and see how people will tell you thousands of what you can do.

Is it that easy? In life... Problems keeps us going

And problem is anything you tried so hard to solve without a solution. You don't know what this bros must have done and yet no changes

You are what you think. Read proverbs 23:7 if you may.

An unexamined life is not worth living. Some people have foundation of a bungalow but think they can place a skyscraper on that foundation.... Is it practically possible?

Bros told us he is a network marketer... Hmmm, once earned N80k as his best income, not sure how many times this happened.... That was before getting married to his wife, now he is married, saddled with family responsibilities, never told us what the wife's profession is, also was sick at a time, the ailment not disclosed.... etc.

What then are you saying.......
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by funnyfun: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2022
KufreDavid:
If you really need help desperately, call this number 0802 352 8010. Mind you, it's not something diabolic; rather it's a pastor's number who God will use to help you. When you call him, just narrate your story to him. You don't have anything to lose by calling him

OP, beware of things done in secret! Remember, you can't overcome Satan with satanic practices. I've not actually said this is satanic. I'm only warning you to be careful not to get involved in anything that is devilish so that you don't compound your issues. Be more spiritual and sensitive at this period. You will overcome.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by ChrisXFT(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2022
I can understand your story but let me ask you some questions. You already said you slept with your wife before marriage that is where you started failing. Life is more spiritual than physical with rules guiding it. Questions
1) Are you rightfully married now? (Have you paid her bride price and church wedding)
2) Are you both born Again and a practicing believer?
3) What Church do you attend. What is your commitment there if any?
4) What is your knowledge of scriptures and a little about your wife background.

Let me say this - what you are passing through is a real spiritual challenge. I have seen such before. But you are facing the wrong adversary. Your wife is not your adversary, but satan the devil is, his mode of operations not withstanding.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kingzeez10: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Kajaard:

You are an illiterate. Very daft and shallow. Continue believing these useless pastors and fetish JuJu people.

I can't believe I share the same country with such dull people. Pathetic
Just imagine what you're saying to your fellow man .
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by olawalesammy(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

You made some spiritual mistake

AND THAT IS YOU AGREEING THAT THE DEVIL IS WINNING

If you want a breakthrough
You need to exercise "faith "
That God can do all things

Secondly , you are not getting prayer results
Because you dont do it the right way

You need brokeness , you need to flee from sin
And you need to pray like a mad prophet

You need to deviate from gentle man prayer
To pray ELIJAH KIND OF PRAYER

I have this question for you
WHERE AND WHO TOLD YOU WIFE IS RESPONSIBLE

NOW YOU MIGHT GET WONDED by consulting wrong prophets

Math 24:24

Dont be spiritually lazy

Lastly
Quickly locate nearest MFM church

GOD IS STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF SOLVING DIFFICULT PROBLEM
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by sugarsoul(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First you Re not a Christian, instead you are one of those pagans out there who fancies hiding behind the "I am a Christian" flag. undecided

Second, according to you, since your Pastor's so-called vision turned out meaningless, this since your wife went on the suggested 3-day fast and nothing changed, you ought to have realized from that that the pastor's entire schpeel about your wife was of his own imaginings. undecided

I couldn't agree less with the first point here. A Christian wouldn't seek Jesus in the day and other sources after; you guys should first rededicate your life to Christ truly and go for studying of God's word, not relying on all these prophetic things (some dey work o, don't get me wrong but the Bible categorically stated that light (which is revelation) is more important to breakthrough.

Secondly plan your life, don't keep borrowing when you don't know where your next income would arrive. Settle down, talk to family and friends try to raise up to 20-30k to learn a profitable digital skill like forex trading. A company in Ikeja teaches Nigerians for less than 20k for life this skill they're called Pips Arcade (you can search Facebook or Twitter for them). Equip yourself with high class knowledge and you'll enjoy the results.

Thirdly, try to attend tomorrow's service at living Faith "covenant day of fruitfulness". Come and see what Jesus is doing to transform stories of individuals. God bless you.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by kayperry: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2022
cococandy:
It’s always women
There’s this underlying theme that women are evil in nature. It gets exploited by these conmen to create distrust in already shaky situation.

I don’t often see women being told that their husbands are spiritually responsible for whatever problem they’re facing. Instead it might be the mom or mom-in-law that gets accused.

yes! it will alway be women esp. when it involves witchcraft,ogbaje-ism & spiritual problems same way it as alway being men when it involves cultism & crimes cos there is also an underlying that only men are criminal in nature.
So it not a question of how many times the accusations are made, the focus should be most times are these allegations true or not? judging from experience every time in church when deliverance ministration is ongoing naa only women they scream & roll for fall, why??
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by yunqdady: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2022
HardMirror:
exactly my thoughts, you were never an atheist. I asked you a simple question and you answered like a typical brainwashed religious dumbo.

Very simple question. What experience made you start believing in god? And which god have you chosen out of the hundreds of gods people are worshiping?
Open ur eyes, u asked me no question. I quoted your reply to someone else.
And trust me, all you can do is type useless grammar online. Like I said, you will soon learn.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Bastard1stborn: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Did he complain that the 80k wasn't enough for him?

What happened that nothing is coming in again?

Can you please just tell me if the problem is about how much he makes or how to put food on the table for his family

Continue quoting Bible verses for someone who knows better than you u

SweetiliciousD:

You are what you think. Read proverbs 23:7 if you may.

An unexamined life is not worth living. Some people have foundation of a bungalow but think they can place a skyscraper on that foundation.... Is it practically possible?

Bros told us he is a network marketer... Hmmm, once earned N80k as his best income, not sure how many times this happened.... That was before getting married to his wife, now he is married, saddled with family responsibilities, never told us what the wife's profession is, also was sick at a time, the ailment not disclosed.... etc.

What then are you saying.......

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Tatiana4u: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2022
simplesearch:

How can an herbalist who depends on other forces to enhance their occupation find a lasting solution to another man's problem? Instead of encouraging him to seek the face of God, you're encouraging him to seek after the devil and his hordes of seen and unseen forces, they can't ever bring a permanent solution to any man's problem just a monetary pacifying of errand demons responsible for such a case and this is just for a short while.
You can decide to argue further but am done explaining.
And you think most pastors don’t depend on other forces to enhance their occupation?
I really don’t think you’re okay because if you’re okay,you won’t be spewing nonsense in my mention!!!
The OP’s wife has a spiritual problem that is affecting his finances and all he needs to do is to appease or separate her from her Egbe and appease her ori and the only person that can do this perfectly is a Babalawo …not some pastor!
If you believe in your pastor,no problem but don’t criticize anyone who believes in African Traditional religion because that’s the fastest and easiest way to solve spiritual problems!
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by donborg(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your words where that the Op advice his wife to pray curses on these demon possessed people you mention, to which I responded that it is clearly against Jesus Christ to pray against one's enemies or put curses on them. undecided

It is not by force to claim to believe in Jesus Christ. If you think His commandments to you are nothing but generic quotes, feel free to abandon Jesus Christ altogether so you can run wild with your pagan ideas instead. undecided

Why don't you advise the OP to join Elegbe omo instead, Mr Bible scholar
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Unrated900(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2022
Sagay212:

Reveal your rubbish secret here. You want to tell someone you don't know some nonsense secret and he has to call you. Reveal the secret here. Yahoo pastor

I think you deserved not to talk hence further.
Only a fool would reply you further
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by HOB777(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2022
GOD BLESSYOU and I wish others can learn from this kindid advice... My wife this my wife that, my family, my village people all these primitive mentality should be discarded. Be serious and good at what you do and rely solely on God instead of visiting all these marabout/soothsayers that would always find rubbish to say to put food on their own table.

nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by PROPHETmichael: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

Thank y'all

Send me a PM
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by SweetiliciousD: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2022
I'm not here to join issues with you.

People should learn to be productive and invest time in building a strong foundation (religious, skill and otherwise)

Someone who went to the stream with 5 litres of jerican should not expect to bring home same quantity of water with another who went to the river with a tanker.

Their base is not same. Change what is not changing you and your life.

Doing same thing and expecting different result is mental delusion.

Bastard1stborn:
Did he complain that the 80k wasn't enough for him?

What happened that nothing is coming in again?

Can you please just tell me if the problem is about how much he makes or how to put food on the table for his family

Continue quoting Bible verses for someone who knows better than you u

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Akporuka(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

I will not advise you to leave your wife rather what I want u to know is that you haven't find a living church your case na small case if you can find a living church. Because nothing is too hard for God to do my brother.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by sylve11: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First you Re not a Christian, instead you are one of those pagans out there who fancies hiding behind the "I am a Christian" flag. undecided

Second, according to you, since your Pastor's so-called vision turned out meaningless, this since your wife went on the suggested 3-day fast and nothing changed, you ought to have realized from that that the pastor's entire schpeel about your wife was of his own imaginings. undecided

Na wa sad embarassed cool
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Daddycoded: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2022
OP I can relate I heard similar thing from my neighbor.......what she had to do was enormous mehn..........I pray you and your wife find a way out

PS my neighbor own was during her pregnancy.....her elegbe didn't want her to give birth
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by deebrownneymar: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Salt and pepper dey this story
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Rachyrachy: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2022
BennyDon:
Just like some commentators have said earlier, pray, pray and pray.
Get the elders and let them set up her basket(ki won digba fun).

I can relate well with your narration, they're called Elegbe or Elere Omo in Yoruba. Some of them are unaware while some are much aware and are willing to tell you what and what their folks in the spiritual world need to let go of her.

I pity your condition, Bro.

Don't ever confront her or misbehave to her. Play maturity game, pls.

If you confronted her or treat her anyhow, things may get worse.

It's well!
Exactly, the op should go to a good celestial church, once this is done the rest is history

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Osmomoh(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Do you even know the meaning of love? God is love and will not wish you poverty. If she is the problem, help her out of it that's if she is willing, but if she refused walk away. Leave her toto alone!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.