Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. (1899 Views)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / Shed That Stubborn Fat Naturally Within 2 Months / Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Within 3minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally Within Two Months, If you follow instructions I'm going to give you.

I inherited this herbs from my Dad and to the glory of Almighty God, everyone that comes my way have been rejoicing except just one person who deviate from the instructions given to her.

The time has come, and you’ve decided to start a family. Then believe in God ONLY, Who has a final say to all issues.

With God, all things are possible. Once you believe that, then follow me on what I called "AGBO GBOGBONSE"
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Herbs to buy are as follows :

1. EGBO SAPO
2. EGBO IFON
3. EGBO AJANRERE
4. EGBO EPAKUN
5. BAARA (ONE BIG UNRIPE)
6. DRIED LEAVE (YOU GET THAT FROM ME)

Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Images

Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2022

Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Call to get instructions on how to cook and prescription. VERY IMPORTANT.
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Josbreed: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Allikola:
Herbs to buy are as follows :

1. EGBO SAPO
2. EGBO IFON
3. EGBO AJANRERE
4. EGBO EPAKUN
5. BAARA (ONE BIG UNRIPE)
6. DRIED LEAVE (YOU GET THAT FROM ME)

How would you translate these to the people in the North?

2 Likes

Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Josbreed:

How would you translate these to the people in the North?

Pls send someone to get it for you here in South West and ship to your destination simply because I don't know another name for these herbs. Thanks
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 5:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Good morning
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
By God grace, try this remedy and continue to thank God Almighty for the rest of your life.
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola1: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2022
Good morning
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Good day
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by muheeb01(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Herbs knowledge is wide...try him and if yours is through fallopian tube blockage,fibroid or fibrosis,constant stomach pain,irregular menstruation or pcos contact me,and if you as a husband is suffering from low sperm count,either oligospermia or Azoospermia,damaged sperm morphology,where there's altering if head,body or tail of your sperm,or you have irregular size scrotum whereby one scrotum is bigger than the other,contact me as soon as possible,after my treatment you'll do semen analysis and you'll appreciate me,I'm based in oyo town check my signature
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
In the Name of the Almighty God, I pray for every souls asking for the fruit of the womb that, His Almighty Allah will answer your prayers.

Try and get those remedy, then you will have cause to thank God.
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Marakeem: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Thanks for this, but if the cause is as a result of watery sperm/low sperm count. What would be the solution
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 4:34am On Mar 11, 2022
Marakeem:
Thanks for this, but if the cause is as a result of watery sperm/low sperm count. What would be the solution

Marakeem, get a lab results first, then I will do the needful accordingly. 080 3150 5760 or 080 5464 2960. Thanks
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2022
By God grace, ALL problem will be solved by Almighty Allah. Just believe in God before taking my remedy.
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2022
Greetings
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by dobnina(f): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Do you have herbs for a pregnant woman to deliver naturally even if it's twins or triplet
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
dobnina:
Do you have herbs for a pregnant woman to deliver naturally even if it's twins or triplet

Start taking Black seed powder once the pregnancy reaches 6 months. Also, get Original Olive Oil.
By God grace, you will have cause to smile.
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2022
By God grace
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2023
Good morning to you all
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Saturday 7th
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2023
Sunday 2023
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Egbo Sapo herbs
Re: INSHA ALLAH ! You Will Get Pregnant Quickly And Naturally Within Two Months, If. by Allikola(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Egbo Ifon herbs

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? / Blood Group Can Affect Fertility / MLSCN Has Mandate To Regulate Ivds' And Laboratory Equipments Importation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.