Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow (34926 Views)

White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by makavellidon: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2022
History555:

For the past 3 days u hve been running amock over this Russia and Ukraine crisis. Are u sure u are ok, are u this jobless, are u from Ukraine. U did not vex over the state of Nigeria u live in, it is Ukraine u have neva been to u dey vex. Haba
the guy above me is saying the truth so shut ur trap. I stand with ukraine

1 Like

Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by ayindejimmy(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2022
You're sounding unintelligible

What's happening in Nigeria is the fault of some evil Nigerians and some of our ill-informed citizens.

Is what's happening in Ukraine Ukranians' fault?
Can Ukrainians stop it?

' '

History555:

For the past 3 days u hve been running amock over this Russia and Ukraine crisis. Are u sure u are ok, are u this jobless, are u from Ukraine. U did not vex over the state of Nigeria u live in, it is Ukraine u have neva been to u dey vex. Haba
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by excel101(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2022
History555:

For the past 3 days u hve been running amock over this Russia and Ukraine crisis. Are u sure u are ok, are u this jobless, are u from Ukraine. U did not vex over the state of Nigeria u live in, it is Ukraine u have eva been to u dey vex. Haba
You must also either not be okay or jobless, to be able to know that the young man in the past 3days have been following up Russia and Ukraine crisis. How you take know, if no be same joblessness dey worry you.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by LegitAirdrop: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2022
Check my profile to earn generational wealth on domain investing.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by bestpunterever: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

[s]Dear Omo Àlè, you forgot to cancel this comment. Why are you doing like this? Don't you know it is sexy the way you cancel comments? grin[/s]
Olodo, canceling is sexy? well if your mother can be that sexy Infront of you to the extent of you raping her everyday, who cares..
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Reference(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2022
The combined GDP of the West remains almost two-third's of the world.
That is where wars are won or lost.
China will not risk sending a billion people back into poverty because of Russia or the hallucination of its dictator.
Even China can be said to be more democratic than Russia.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by PoliteActivist: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2022
History555:

Which my putin. Am i from Russia. U are acting as if you are from Ukraine. Since u care so much why don't you move to Ukraine to fight. U leave the problems u are facing in Nigeria and carry Ukraine matter on ur head. Am sure u don't have 24hrs light, free quality education and health care. Yet u did not run amock.

But why are you only talking to FERNANDEZISBACK ?How about those supporting evil, Putin - someone that the whole world is condemning. How come you never talked to them?
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by dfrost: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:
cool
The wise Chinese don't want to gamble their funds in a warzone

Chinese, Arabs and Jews never joke or play with their money
Russia and Ukraine are on their own

Well Russia has $650, billion USD in foreign reserves, they have 2300 tonnes of Gold reserves as well, so they are prepared

Just a question: will they eat their gold and spend the money within themselves?

Enlighten me please. I'm a novice.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But why are you only talking to FERNANDEZISBACK ?How about those supporting evil, Putin - someone that the whole world is condemning. How come you never talked to them?
I am also surprised tho..
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Mooh247: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2022
dfrost:

Just a question: will they eat their gold and spend the money within themselves?

Enlighten me please. I'm a novice.

And who told you there are no black market trade

Kim of Northkorea rides a Benz Limo, I bet he got it somewhere after sanctions
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Bimpe29: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Anything for Russia as a deterrent is welcome.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by gigabyte13: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
China will always be chinese, dem no dey disappoint, very very self centered people

Wise like serpent.
If you dey hear, guide your jaw, na china be that.
Russia go soon know werrin jam dem. No be eveey war be weapon and ammoury,

Na now, Russia own war just that.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by BJanta: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Well Russia has $650, billion USD in foreign reserves, they have 2300 tonnes of Gold reserves as well, so they are prepared

It's money they can't spend and resources they can't use. You have understanding of international financial system whose blood is dollar and all its organs resident in the US and entirely controlled by the West. Itt"s like having your bank account frozen by government. The financial government of the world has frozen Russia's bank accounts. China knows what it has done, and Russia, what has and may still hit them. And China did what it did for fear of being sanctions from the West, not fear of risking its resources in the warfare, according to the post. You only twisted it to facilitate your false analysis.
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by InvertedHammer: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2022
/
One thing in life is that trouble is easy to get into. How it will end always remains unpredictable. Putin may come out stronger or get demystified. I am betting on the latter. USA still exerts a tremendous amount of influence in the world because it is not necessarily about the President but because they run a system.
/
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by dfrost: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:

And who told you there are no black market trade

Kim of Northkorea rides a Benz Limo, I bet he got it somewhere after sanctions

Okay black market. Makes sense now.

So the BDCs in Nigeria can actually provide enough funds for industries, if that is what you imply indirectly?
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Yankee101: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2022
What is money when you can't spend it on everything you want?

Mooh247:
cool

Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by mybiz234: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2022
bestpunterever:
Olodo, canceling is sexy? well if your mother can be that sexy Infront of you to the extent of you raping her everyday, who cares..

Oh thank you. Now, go through my 900 comments and cancel all of them. I really look forward to it, dear Omo Àlè. grin
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by bomb24: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by bestpunterever: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

I raped my mother grin
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Eriokanmi: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2022
American power in action...Where's Chinese giragira nah grin
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2022
History555:

Which my putin. Am i from Russia. U are acting as if you are from Ukraine. Since u care so much why don't you move to Ukraine to fight. U leave the problems u are facing in Nigeria and carry Ukraine matter on ur head. Am sure u don't have 24hrs light, free quality education and health care. Yet u did not run amock.

This is a Ukraine Russia thread. Do u expect him to be talking about Nigeria here. And beside what are you doing on this thread too. U guys are just funny
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Mooh247: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2022
dfrost:

Okay black market. Makes sense now.

So the BDCs in Nigeria can actually provide enough funds for industries, if that is what you imply indirectly?

Have you seen huge forex caught by customs at the airport with banks, Chinese firms laying claims, or Oritsjefor's private jet loaded with dollars in an illegal arms deal in South Africa after US sanctioned Jonathan's regime

That's the scenerio that would play out
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Eriokanmi: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is all over for President Putin.
President Ping of China just threw him under a moving bus.
He did not read extensively to understand China's policy of soft power.
Ukraine and Russia are trading partners of China and, as a state policy, China does not get involved with internal politics of its trading partners.
There are few books I have read about this China's soft power policy and it beats my imagination that President Putin underestimated it.
Below is one of the good books on this topic of China's soft power policy.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
LOL. Who says America no be world power . All we see are just body languages. They've not even started war with Russia yet. America wonder at play. Kudos Biden. That's why I love democrats. They know how to fight without the sword and will still win. Imagine Trump or republican in power. Billions of dollars would have been wasted by now, including lives of Americans all in the name of fighting a needless war. America surely holds China in their balls grin
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Mooh247: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Yankee101:

What is money when you can't spend it on everything you want?

With black market you can get everything you want
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Focusmind: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2022
US Dollars!!! - The power of the American Government.

Like them or hate them, the love for the American dollar has a way of resetting peoples' brains, especially that of adversaries.

Even those that hates US, they cannot still do without the US dollars.

As long as US dollars is still the world's reserve currency and means of storing value, US will continue to dominate the affairs of the world. That has been the new world order since after the second world war
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by mybiz234: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=bestpunterever post=110564675][/quote]

Thank you bestpunterever for telling us that you raped your mother. grin since when have you been doing it? grin since you started getting erection, right? Is your mum's pussy sweet? grin
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Bigheart042(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Buhari over to u
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by dfrost: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Mooh247:

Have you seen huge forex caught by customs at the airport with banks, Chinese firms laying claims, or Oritsjefor's private jet loaded with dollars in an illegal arms deal in South Africa after US sanctioned Jonathan's regime

That's the scenerio that would play out

You've not answered my question, mate. Will it cater, yes/no?
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Mooh247: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2022
dfrost:

You've not answered my question, mate. Will it cater, yes/no?

Yes they can
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by bestpunterever: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2022
mybiz234:

Thank you bestpunterever for telling us that i raped my mother. grin since when have i been doing it? grin since i started getting erection, right my mum's pussy is so sweet grin
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by Maj196(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2022
This war go long!
Re: Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow by VULCAN(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2022
The match started 7mins ago and the visitors have just conceded a goal so somebody screams "It's all over for the visitors".

Who would take such a statement serious??

At least 83mins to go

FreeStuffsNG:
It is all over for President Putin.
President Ping of China just threw him under a moving bus.
He did not read extensively to understand China's policy of soft power.
Ukraine and Russia are trading partners of China and, as a state policy, China does not get involved with internal politics of its trading partners.
There are few books I have read about this China's soft power policy and it beats my imagination that President Putin underestimated it.
Below is one of the good books on this topic of China's soft power policy.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Macron Opens Morocco's N836b High-speed Rail Line, Africa's First Ever / Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree / Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.