Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion (20084 Views)

150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) / US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by yrex01(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2022
4th
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by omoredia: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2022
jokers. why did nato provoke russia?
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by dettolgel: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
vr0xen:
grin grin Finland is next Soviet union is coming back

In your dream.
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by Quelme: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Scientists from hell.. You want Russia to compromise her national security to appease the West. Useless scientists!!! The Russian spirit of doggedness lives on!!! You can't be at the mercy of those bald heads in Washington and Brussels!!! Putin got this right!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by dadabashua1(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
I'm honestly sick and tired of this Ukraine Russia news God knows
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by Remman(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin's time to die has come and he doesn't want to die alone.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by chaseblack(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
mrvitalis:
Propaganda

Are you defending Russia because America too do it or because Ukraine deserves to be invaded?

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by Masterito(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by Funnyandviral: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin won't be seen as a terrorist because he isn't Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by joyandfaith: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
jcross19:
you are listening to western propaganda!!!! The evil ones are that of western countries are the devils themselves!!!

What about Eastern propaganda?

4 Likes

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by DemMannaScam: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2022
U neva even see anything

SCAMerica will be taught a bitter lesson.

TechTack:

Na so. It was Biden that ordered an invasion. Get off my mention joor
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by Mccullum: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2022
It's normal in society for some group to dissociate themselves from state's action..

Let's watch as the events unfold, Russia this and Russia that...
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2022
TechTack:

Ofcourse. Muslim, Christian hater. Get lost
Tech those guys are ignorant.. they've turned this issue to a religious issue..it's so tiring trying to explain things to Putin nairaland puppet..

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by aluyapreston: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
Na you wan fall am
Where were you guys when Obama and Bush destroyed:
Libya
Iraq
Syria
Afghanistan

All these Muslims. make una leave us alone. The USA go continue to bomb you guys and so will Russia if need be. You guys terrorist factions will continue to die in millions since you all have a fetish for human blood and beheading.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by olas24u(f): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2022
burna7g:
That Putin na even Terrorist on hin own
Have you listen to putin before?he has concerns on security.

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by mrvitalis(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2022
chaseblack:

Are you defending Russia because America too do it or because Ukraine deserves to be invaded?
Ukraine refused to allow russian speaking part of Ukraine conduct referendum like they agreed ...as Igbo I feel the pain of being forced into a nation u don't want especially when it's direction is not what I want
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by tonididdy(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Hail Putin
Hail russia glory glory USSR
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by babyfaceafrica: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2022
samwheel:
shocked
If Russian intellects think it was a stupid idea, I wonder y fools from Nigeria, esp nairaland think otherwise.
so Russians are more intelligent than Nigerians? What warped thinking is this?
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by TechTack: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tech those guys are ignorant.. they've turned this issue to a religious issue..it's so tiring trying to explain things to Putin nairaland puppet..

I know. That's why I had to pull it out of their arses, so they'll know, we know
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by Horokrox: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2022
TechTack:

Of course. Muslims who have chronic hatred for US. Get lost
You're the one that should SHUT the bleep up angry
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by tillaman(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2022
It’s okay to attack Syria and Palestine but it’s wrong for Russia to DeNazify Ukraine
I believe Zelensky is a lackey, I doubt if Poroshenko will let this happen, USA and Israel are the real scum of the earth Russia never do anything reach BigUncle Ben
This matter na boyfriend and girlfriend matter them go settle am but my heart cry na the people wey don die and I hope they settle this once and for all
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by goodheart01: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2022
vr0xen:

Soviet Union is coming back u say. And was Finland ever part of the former Soviet Union?? Just imagine your life... The truth is most of u supporting Russia na low budget analysts wey no even know anything... no knowledge of history or international politics. Na only to borrow mtn data come online dey open mouth like toilet.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by Horokrox: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not as bad as a Biden nairaland SLAVE like you undecided
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by ginggerxy: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2022
parfhecto:
Scientists are smart people, you dont expect them to choose war over diplomacy.
but they make weapon of mass destruction lol.
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by Focusmind: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2022
vr0xen:

Finland was never part of the former Soviet Union. Though briefly occupied by the Soviet during the second world war.

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by goodheart01: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
so Russians are more intelligent than Nigerians? What warped thinking is this?

You’re the one sounding less intelligent. He’s telling you that the citizens themselves and their scientists who know Russia more than u do are condemning the act and you’re talking shit. Can u cry more than the bereaved?! Can u be more Christian than Christ?? Some Nigerians and their foolish mentality sef, all because u want to sound smart and tough or a fake ass Russian wannabe that’s why you’re claiming to know more than the Russians themselves.

He who wears the shoes knows where it pains most so STFU!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orthodox Jewish Dentist Shot And Killed In San Diego By Muslim Patient. / ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack / Ask A Ghanaian Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.