Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion (20082 Views)

150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) / US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Horokrox:
Not as bad as a Biden nairaland SLAVE like you undecided
Ok boy.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by chaseblack(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ukraine refused to allow russian speaking part of Ukraine conduct referendum like they agreed ...as Igbo I feel the pain of being forced into a nation u don't want especially when it's direction is not what I want

Every country has an issue of referendum. Spain, Cameroon, Britain, Nigeria, China, some areas in Russia itself seek to break away, does that justify being invaded by a foreign country?

One thing you people aren't admitting is that there is mis use of power here, and because America does it shouldn't mean you should justify other people doing it.

Can you put yourself in the shoes of millions of Ukrainians that will be affected with this ridiculous move?

Russian has always supported the breakaway region by supplying them weapons thus destabilizing the country which isn't different from what America does, or can you claim Russia is a saint when it comes to sabotaging other country's internal peace?

No! Both Russia and American are not innocent, so you people should stop justifying this reckless invasion with America invasion of other country.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by goodheart01: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Focusmind:

Finland was never part of the former Soviet Union. Though briefly occupied by the Soviet during the second world war.

My dear most of these dudes here know nothing. I’m shocked already
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by SmartyPants(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
Na you wan fall am
Where were you guys when Obama and Bush destroyed:
Libya
Iraq
Syria
Afghanistan

If you are a muslim and you support Russia but hate America because of religion, then you are mad! cheesy

Do you know the true history of Russia and islam? Have you heard of Chechnya?

Didn't Russia invade the same Afghanistan you listed up there?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by komekn(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ukraine refused to allow russian speaking part of Ukraine conduct referendum like they agreed ...as Igbo I feel the pain of being forced into a nation u don't want especially when it's direction is not what I want

The person or group that Makes the most noise does not in any way represent the majority.

Not one senator, house of representative member, not one state House of assembly member or Governor has raised the notion and vote therein for a referendum. NOT ONE.

These are the elected representatives of the people ,but they don't support your agenda for a landlocked Igbo tribal based nation.

If IPOB is so popular they will not need to intimidate with murderous killings, terrorism and extortion. But that's essentially thier approach.

Why don't IPOB form a political party win all the national and state legislature seats, win all the governship elections. And then they can easily get the referendum done.

That's the way to do it in a democratic government.

But they WILL NOT, why

2 Likes

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
I don't even understand what they are saying.

What do you know!
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by goodheart01: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2022
chaseblack:
Even Russians faulted their government but some weird Nigerians keep praising Russians invasion just to spite America. How callous!

What has Ukraine done wrong other than wanting to protect itself, if you really think America deserves to be punished why don't you gather yourself for punitive expedition against America and leave Ukraine out of it.

They want to spite America by being stupid. As if the US even cares or knows they exist

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by betshopagent(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Quelme:
Scientists from hell.. You want Russia to compromise her national security to appease the West. Useless scientists!!! The Russian spirit of doggedness lives on!!! You can't be at the mercy of those bald heads in Washington and Brussels!!! Putin got this right!!!!
low budget terrorist

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by simplesearch: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
The irony is that even a hustler in Mushin
Is 20 times living better than a Nigerian stuck in ukraine right now...

Im in 9ja in my sitting room, smoking weed, enjoying myself, fucking oloshos, playing ps4
I look at my Tv BBC, i see blacks in ukraine being pushed out of train. cheesy grin

Omo, nothing is better than HOME.
No matter how fcked up 9ja is
1. We dont have bombs falling on us 24 hours
2. We dont have to hide in underground metro for safety
3. We can move freely in the street
4. We have food even if na mama put
5. We dont have a super power military Russia attacking shooting and bombing us left,right center. We can manage boko but Russia military is far more deadly than boko.

Las las,na all these indomie generation that have never in their life experience war in real life. Not even Biafra war Are here saying Ukraine is better than Nigeria. I laugh in japanese.

So by this you think you're enjoying? These are phases in their national life, and even if they perish in war time, they've had their fair share of good life.
We experienced this too during the Civil War, while I suppose they were at peace then and could easily have made a jocularly remarks about the fate that befall us if they so choose.
Life is in phases; there are times of war and there are times to make peace. Though God is averse to war but since humans choose to be defiant against what God loves, then war will always be an inevitable part of our national life till God chooses to intervene.
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by jcross19: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2022
TechTack:

Na so. It was Biden that ordered an invasion. Get off my mention joor
you get lost! When america turned Libya to what it's today no western condemned the evil.....america did the worst to Afghanistan, Iraq and what happened to them? May the anger of God fall upon them..
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by betshopagent(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2022
komekn:

The person or group that Makes the most noise does not in any way represent the majority.

Not one senator, house of representative member, not one state House of assembly member or Governor has raised the notion and vote therein for a referendum. NOT ONE.

These are the elected representatives of the people ,but they don't support your agenda for a landlocked Igbo tribal based nation.

If IPOB is so popular they will not need to intimidate with murderous killings, terrorism and extortion. But that's essentially thier approach.

Why don't IPOB form a political party win all the national and state legislature seats, win all the governship elections. And then they can easily get the referendum done.

That's the way to do it in a democratic government.

But they WILL NOT, why

Even aboki is calling East landlocked. I don't blame u because ur brain has been landlocked by bokoharam bombs
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by TheOgaBoss: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2022
SmartyPants:

If you are a muslim and you support Russia but hate America because of religion, then you are mad! cheesy

Do you know the true history of Russia and islam? Have you heard of Chechnya?

Didn't Russia invade the same Afghanistan you listed up there?

But Chechnya is one of Russia's strongest allies today
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by PoliteActivist: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
Na you wan fall am
Where were you guys when Obama and Bush destroyed:
Libya
Iraq
Syria
Afghanistan

Stop comparing apples and oranges. One can easily point out the sins of these international pariah repressive regimes. What are the sins of Ukraine??

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by equity1(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2022
No country can survive in isolation. Let there be peace.

For part time job, click on my signature below.
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by Krismas(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2022
jcross19:
you are listening to western propaganda!!!! The evil ones are that of western countries are the devils themselves!!!
cool Rubbish talk.

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by jcross19: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Krismas:
cool Rubbish talk.
you will hide under another monicker!!!!
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by buckeyemedia: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2022
TechTack:
And the fall of Putin begins
Big deal, 650 signed out of over 200,000 scientists in Russia?

Has there ever been a national event that every single citizen of the nation agreed with it?
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by buckeyemedia: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Stop comparing apples and oranges. One can easily point out the sins of these international pariah repressive regimes. What are the sins of Ukraine??
War games, Ukraine is a location for futuristic attack on Russia, the Cold War in proxy, NATO is the problem, forever arming themselves, no be every nation for the world dey dull like una for Nigeria, some Nations think back into the future.
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by SmartyPants(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
But Chechnya is one of Russia's strongest allies today

How is that relevant in a discussion of Russia's history of war against islamic nations?
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by buckeyemedia: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2022
betshopagent:
Even aboki is calling East landlocked. I don't blame u because ur brain has been landlocked by bokoharam bombs
It is landlocked, that is why the white man created the city of Port Harcourt.
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by juman(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2022
They are selfish people that are only concern about their job.
They are less concern about the threat of their country annihilation coming from america through their puppet in ukraine.

Russia is not fighting war in ukraine nor invasion.
Its just military operation to achieve a goal. Removing the security threat targeted to russia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by buckeyemedia: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2022
juman:
They are selfish people that are only concern about their job.
They are less concern about the threat of their country annihilation coming from america through their puppet in ukraine.

Russia is not fighting war in ukraine nor invasion.
Its just military operation to achieve a goal.
No way Russia will back down, those Babylonian NATO think it is every country they can bully, after 20 years what did they achieve in Afghanistan?

They forced regime change in Iraq & Libya, are those 2 countries any better off today, despite all the sanctions they put on them to give them a bad name before invading?

1 Like

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by juman(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
No way Russia will back down, those Babylonian NATO think it is every country they can bully, after 20 years what did they achieve in Afghanistan?

You are right.
They achieve nothing.
America ran away from afghanistan likewise they ran away from iraq.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by betshopagent(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It is landlocked, that is why the white man created the city of Port Harcourt.
coming from a terror media I can understand your pains.at least there is oil
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by PoliteActivist: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
War games, Ukraine is a location for futuristic attack on Russia, the Cold War in proxy, NATO is the problem, forever arming themselves, no be every nation for the world dey dull like una for Nigeria, some Nations think back into the future.

So why hasn't US invaded abd taken over Cuba and Venezuela?
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by buckeyemedia: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2022
betshopagent:
coming from a terror media I can understand your pains.at least there is oil
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow, na all of us get Nigeria, you are landlocked in South Eastern Nigeria.

Who has stopped you the states from building a port collectively like Lagos State if you could?, since it will be beneficial to the whole South Eastern Region.
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by buckeyemedia: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So why hasn't US invaded abd taken over Cuba and Venezuela?
Why sanction innocent people because they do not believe in your homosexuality ideology?

The imperialist are forever poaching, once upon a time, those two countries were America’s play ground, Hugo Chavez changed the narrative in 1999, Fidel Castro in 1961.
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by betshopagent(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow, na all of us get Nigeria, you are landlocked in South Eastern Nigeria.

Who has stopped you the states from building a port collectively like Lagos State if you could?, since it will be beneficial to the whole South Eastern Region.
leave Lagos alone n speak about your confused kwara.
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by buckeyemedia: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2022
betshopagent:
leave Lagos alone n speak about your confused kwara.
Warri Port no dey work, Sapele Port no dey work, Koko Port no dey work, wetin concern me with Kwara State?

Naive Brat.
Re: Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion by PoliteActivist: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Why sanction innocent people because they do not believe in your homosexuality ideology?

The imperialist are forever poaching, once upon a time, those two countries were America’s play ground, Hugo Chavez changed the narrative in 1999, Fidel Castro in 1961.

You were asked a question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orthodox Jewish Dentist Shot And Killed In San Diego By Muslim Patient. / ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack / Ask A Ghanaian Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.