Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (59605 Views)

Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by ednut1(m): 5:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Ukraine should just surrender biko

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Crafteck1: 5:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Russian flexing muscles on Ukraine just like SS3 student bullying primary 6pupil.

For those of you supporting What Putin is doing to his neighbor, I don't know what you stand to gain. But if na good thing Putin dey do, wey make you dey happy so, may you experience such in your life
Pls, don't quote me..!

For them, its simply hatred for d US, that hatred is mostly based on religion, funny that the average person of any religion has more freedom in the us than his own country

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Bishopino: 5:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Onye gburu nwanne ya aburò odogwú.
PERSON WEY KILL HIM BROTHER IS NOT A STRONG MAN.. l don talk finish.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:47am On Feb 26, 2022
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=110551235]The Great Tribulation is casting its shadows on us.

There is so much happening so Fast, that it is impossible to keep up with them all,

Russia/Ukraine is just a smoke screen to major events!

China is keenly watching events and I believe will invade Taiwan anytime soon.

A Preemptive strike by Israel on Iran Nuclear facilities is on the Cusp.

Syria has become a hotbed for Nuclear activities.

Folks!We are living on borrowed time. We in the Last of last of the Last Moments.
JESUS Christ is Coming..
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity!
Live in the Conciousness of the Rapture !
[/quote][/s]
Trash as usual.
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Exprofressor: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2022
But wait ooo
I been think say dem TeamUkraine said Russians are the casualties.

Not even US with hypocrisy can deter Oga Vlad.

I am not Ukraine hater but the US should stop their useless globalization. They have committed worse atrocities than they Russians

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Victerica(m): 5:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Where there is no war, there is no peace

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by tradepunter: 5:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Russian flexing muscles on Ukraine just like SS3 student bullying primary 6pupil.

For those of you supporting What Putin is doing to his neighbor, I don't know what you stand to gain. But if na good thing Putin dey do, wey make you dey happy so, may you experience such in your life
Pls, don't quote me..!

You nailed it, shocked at how psychotic Nigerians are, religious yet very demonic people. Russia enter another man's county because of one man's ego and people are cheering him on...

May those cheering putin receive 10 folds the suffering and hardship his actions is bringing upon the Ukrainians.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Starlight252: 5:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Great Tribulation is casting its shadows on us.

There is so much happening so Fast, that it is impossible to keep up with them all,

Folks!We are living on borrowed time. We in the Last of last of the Last Moments.
JESUS Christ is Coming..

you are out of your senses already
the world is not ending anytime soon.
must you equate everything with apocalypse.

people are dying and you're here shouting your delusions.
I wonder how energetic you'll become if one of your loved ones is a victim.

SMH4U

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Vixlot: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2022
After 52 hours, Putin on the verge of defeat, could not take any city and hold on to it

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Victerica(m): 5:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is Coming..

Pastor, no be lie...

We are in trying times...

This times will make or mar us..

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:54am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin will be humbled soon.... economically, politically , socially..
My only problem is that he may be the last to die of hunger in Russia.
Hitler comes to mind..

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by cherryCola: 5:54am On Feb 26, 2022
nijanigga:
Kudos to GMB

Please let be serious here, is this true cheesy .
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Exprofressor: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Crafteck1:

For them, its simply hatred for d US, that hatred is mostly based on religion, funny that the average person of any religion has more freedom in the us than his own country
Lies! I am a Christian but I am different because I reason with intuition or logic not emotions and sentiment. And yes I am Igbo

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Gwan2(m): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2022
wink2015:

Go back to Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 agreement that was signed by Ukraine and Russia.

Study, read and read till you understand.

Avoid been emotional or sentimental.

What Ukraine means to Russia is strategic

I have read the Minsk agreement, Minsk 1 failed, Minsk 2 is so verbose and full of jargons, it was criticised from the onset.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by almarthins(m): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:

Shussshhhh

The same way they told Noah to shut up. He was sounding stupid then too. What we re seeing now is still a child's play, the worst is coming.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Afolabimills(m): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2022
solid3:
i stand with russia.
God punish u

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Dawnofhope: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2022
You will never hear of any non governmentat organization from russia that have been helping the poor and the needy , they Pile up the resources of their land just to destroy
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by lagosrd: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Fucking bully
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by BoBiafra(m): 5:57am On Feb 26, 2022
nijanigga:
Kudos to GMB

But he cant get Nigerians out-Many Nigerians are; trapped in Ukraine as we speak. angry

Just use india as a case study; A nation that cares ;

India has carried out a round of evacuation of its nationals stranded in Ukraine. The first batch of Indian students left Chernivtsi in a bus for the Ukraine-Romania border. The Embassy of India in Kyiv announced that the evacuation was being organised with the joint effort of the Indian embassies in Romania, Hungary and Poland.

"Today afternoon more than 470 students will exit the Ukraine and enter Romania through the Porubne-Siret border. We are moving Indians located at the border to neighbouring countries for onward evacuation. Efforts are underway to relocate Indians coming from the hinterland," the Embassy of India in Ukraine said in a social media message.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by jclassiq(m): 5:58am On Feb 26, 2022
vincentjk:
Look at what you're doing to your brothers.

The Nigerian government should learn from the Ukrainian government, we are all witnessing how their leaders, mayors, politicians and citizens are willing to die and defend their country till their last blood because it's a working country.

Is Nigeria worth dying for?
At the first sound of war Nigeria politicians will gather his remaining family and jet out immediately to join the ones who are already abroad.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nicepoker(m): 5:59am On Feb 26, 2022
post=110557231:
Damn it!!!

God save our world.
Peace is all we want in the world.

Let's make Love, Not War.
Will you keep quiet

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by BeautifulSolace(f): 6:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Even as Ukraine no safe, i know some Nigerians will prefer going there right now rather than staying in this lawless country.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by vincentjk(m): 6:00am On Feb 26, 2022
jclassiq:

At the first sound of war Nigeria politicians will gather his remaining family and jet out immediately to join the ones who are already abroad.

Very true, even police and army nogo send buhari again sef

Every go change clothes cut out immediately
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by almarthins(m): 6:01am On Feb 26, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
Putin will be humbled soon.... economically, politically , socially..
My only problem is that he may be the last to die of hunger in Russia.
Hitler comes to mind..

I am afraid that would not happen. It would take more than just sanctions to humble putin.
All out war will decimate the globe because this pple now possess weapon of mass destruction.
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by lorenzos1: 6:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is Coming..

If he wants to come let him come wahala too much abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Princedapace(m): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!

As usual, people will leave the real problem and blame others. USA brought this upon the world.

Why can't USA leave eastern European and the rest of the world alone?
Why is USA always trying so hard to have influence in all countries leadership?
They know that Russia and USA are not friends, yet, USA went and started toying with countries close to Russia and dragging them to be pro west.

See, if Russia didn't act up, USA may end up turning Russia into her own pupet as she has done to the rest of the world aside few countries that stood hard.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 26, 2022
nijanigga:
Kudos to GMB
cheesy Fake news.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by almarthins(m): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2022
ednut1:
Ukraine should just surrender biko

Ukraine no be Nigeria.

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by jclassiq(m): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2022
wink2015:

Go back to Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 agreement that was signed by Ukraine and Russia.

Study, read and read till you understand.

Avoid been emotional or sentimental.

What Ukraine means to Russia is strategic
Some of you are either stupid or wicked or both. There is no stupid agreement that justifies putting the life of an average citizen at risk. If the same war breaks out over here for any reason at all, i doubt you will have the temerity to vomit this garbage you and other idiots like you are vomiting on every page.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by nickyj19: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!
A BIGGER AMEN FOR THAT BRO

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos)