Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (59606 Views)

Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by jclassiq(m): 6:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Princedapace:

As usual, people will leave the real problem and blame others. USA brought this upon the world.

Why can't USA leave eastern European and the rest of the world alone?
Why is USA always trying so hard to have influence in all countries leadership?
They know that Russia and USA are not friends, yet, USA went and started toying with countries close to Russia and dragging them to be pro west.

See, if Russia didn't act up, USA may end up turning Russia into her own pupet as she has done to the rest of the world aside few countries that stood hard.
cheesyLol. Every nonentity is now an expert on global politics. Funny.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by mrvitalis(m): 6:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Russian flexing muscles on Ukraine just like SS3 student bullying primary 6pupil.

For those of you supporting What Putin is doing to his neighbor, I don't know what you stand to gain. But if na good thing Putin dey do, wey make you dey happy so, may you experience such in your life
Pls, don't quote me..!
My your like be as dry as Crimea farmlands ukraine cut water supply to

May you be bullied like the Ukrainian people the present region mascared because they identify with Russia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Candidlady: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
Nigeria needs this most. Fvck

undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2022
vincentjk:
Look at what you're doing to your brothers.

The Nigerian government should learn from the Ukrainian government, we are all witnessing how their leaders, mayors, politicians and citizens are willing to die and defend their country till their last blood because it's a working country.

Is Nigeria worth dying for?

They make their country work.

They make their country worthy of dying for.

What have you done for your country?

Why don't you find some positivity and encourage it instead of complaining, do you think your complaint can result in any good?

No, but except you start to believe and live in positivity, your reality may never change, humans are what they believe, and how they live. Life is but an illusion.

for context, I chose to live in illusion for most of my life because I can't agree with my reality, and even though others take me to be a fool and even call immature, I lived and believe in my illusion until I become what I believed in. I still have much to accomplish, and to accomplish them, I FIRST BELIEVE.

Your unbelief in yourself and what will bring you happiness is your death.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Chiefecho(m): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Russian flexing muscles on Ukraine just like SS3 student bullying primary 6pupil.

For those of you supporting What Putin is doing to his neighbor, I don't know what you stand to gain. But if na good thing Putin dey do, wey make you dey happy so, may you experience such in your life
Pls, don't quote me..!

Who is supporting Putin
Even Russians ain't supporting him

Qoute well
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by OmoEpe(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:

May your lineage alone experience what you wish for Nigeria

The generation hatred in your father's soul is the reason why he has ended up a NONENTITY in Nigeria
Since its generational, your lineage to the end of the earth will remain nonentities

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by DECLAN2015(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2022
solid3:
i stand with russia.
You stand with evil and evil stsnd with u

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Princedapace(m): 6:20am On Feb 26, 2022
jclassiq:

cheesyLol. Every nonentity is now an expert on global politics. Funny.

You are a f*ol. Who is a nonentity?
Only a fo*ol takes him self to be wiser than all. You went straight to verbal insult because u can't stand another person's opinion.
Do u know me? Have u seen me before? Some of u will just carry ur dead phones and be typing rubbish, insulting and downgrading others on a faceless forum. Someone u don't even know.

If u are smart as u think, I challenge you with fact.
Why did USA go gaga when Russia wanted to do military partnership with Cuba which is close to USA?
U think any super power country would allow their enemy have base or military relationship with their neighbour.

USA dragging and inspiring Ukraine to join NATO is something none of the western countries would have taken if Russia had tried forming allies with any country close to those western countries. Never. They would have fought back too.

So, the west should leave eastern European alone since they already have a rival there.
USA has invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, etc. No one fought USA.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by 007Marvel(m): 6:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Those people is support of Russia's invasion of Ukraine are Always almost Muslims! They'll be quoting nonsense history! Come at me all you want but you people have a penchant for, blood, killing and war! It's clearly evident in what y'all writing!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Madeu(m): 6:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!
With this comment, no wonder after slavery, Africa countries were colonised easy. Typical black no self pride, not protecting and fight for your interest, no long term strategic planning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by CoronaVirusPro: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2022
The kremlin dwarf now targeting civilians to make a point!
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
The way your parents beat chests and fought Biafra war. What is the result? 'Cry cry' ibos everywhere. Very dominating, but dem dey 'collect' am every 4 years during elections. You go still cry in 2023. Do not worry, you will 'collect' soon. That war, you will get soon. And I assure you someone else will raise your children. And if you don't have, your generation ends with you. So shall it be. That war you want for Naija will rain on you and your family alone. M.ad man. NL needs o start deleting comments like this. Na only you and your family go die like fowls.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by jrusky(m): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2022
wink2015:

Go back to Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 agreement that was signed by Ukraine and Russia.

Study, read and read till you understand.

Avoid been emotional or sentimental.

What Ukraine means to Russia is strategic

Pls keep quiet and shut up. So invasion is the best way out? May you experience this horror in your lifetime if you are a man enough just say Amen Mr reader of agreement.

See his head, talking as if he was there when the agreement was signed or he was the one that signed the agreement. Over sabi bollock.

Shut da f u c k and feck off you dey vex me with your wicked heart. Spit!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Onosh: 6:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
Your family needs this most��
Demented creature �

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by gistmega: 6:25am On Feb 26, 2022
There is no peace anywhere. We cannot love each other in this wicked world. the devil will have to be destroyed before everlasting peace can reign.
post=110557231:
Damn it!!!

God save our world.
Peace is all we want in the world.

Let's make Love, Not War.
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!
amen to this prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by guru90: 6:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Wars are for peace.

This ur village statement......hehheheheh
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by makavellidon: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Great Tribulation is casting its shadows on us.

There is so much happening so Fast, that it is impossible to keep up with them all,

Russia/Ukraine is just a smoke screen to major events!

China is keenly watching events and I believe will invade Taiwan anytime soon.

A Preemptive strike by Israel on Iran Nuclear facilities is on the Cusp.

Syria has become a hotbed for Nuclear activities.

Folks!We are living on borrowed time. We in the Last of last of the Last Moments.
JESUS Christ is Coming..
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity!
Live in the Conciousness of the Rapture !
guy if u want to die go and die mad man. Na u no the time wey u dey borrow idiot

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Emola12(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!
AMEN......!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by nurudeen181(m): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!
hhhhh... weak people.. after pushing ukrain to mouth of the lion now na curse una dey lay.. radarada
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Rilwayne001: 6:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Pls, don't quote me..!

Foolish black idiot. That’s why the whites continues to treat you like shit as you lots are rather too emotional than logical. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by hmohammed(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2022
vincentjk:
Look at what you're doing to your brothers.

The Nigerian government should learn from the Ukrainian government, we are all witnessing how their leaders, mayors, politicians and citizens are willing to die and defend their country till their last blood because it's a working country.

Is Nigeria worth dying for?

Nobody forced you to be a part of the country. Please exit to Ukraine and go and die for them

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by aperture11: 6:34am On Feb 26, 2022
wink2015:

Go back to Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 agreement that was signed by Ukraine and Russia.

Study, read and read till you understand.

Avoid been emotional or sentimental.

[s]What Ukraine means to Russia is strategic[/s] - this is rubbish.

It is their country and their people, they can choose whatever direction they want. Why would you want to decide for a people what they should do?

Why not use sanctions to bring them to the table, why not plant a mole to ensure they only do your bidding, only weak men go to war on supposed weaker opponents, he should invade any of the NATO countries surrounding him and then he would meet his doom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by eedimo(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Great Tribulation is casting its shadows on us.

There is so much happening so Fast, that it is impossible to keep up with them all,

Russia/Ukraine is just a smoke screen to major events!

China is keenly watching events and I believe will invade Taiwan anytime soon.

A Preemptive strike by Israel on Iran Nuclear facilities is on the Cusp.

Syria has become a hotbed for Nuclear activities.

Folks!We are living on borrowed time. We in the Last of last of the Last Moments.
JESUS Christ is Coming..
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity!
Live in the Conciousness of the Rapture !
I hope you don't end very miserable

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by ayenale1(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2022
Let the world be at peace...
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Lovenorth: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin has shown that he is not a coward, he would do well as he is now the most powerful man in the world, God bless Russia

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by nickyj19: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2022
grin
reading comment on this topic na mad

some people are just madically stupid and foolish grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Sharap , America and it's eu allies have been doing it all over the world
Nobody bats an eye
thundafire:
Russia absolutely don't know that the are about to start a wat that will consume Putin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Association of Yahoo boys in nigerian declear war on Russia
The following saction was table tongue

1 new format to scam russians is underway

2 no mercy on russian client

3. The ritualist chapter of the association is joining this fight to ensure quick payment.

4. Now big money we go bill them no pity

5. We wan start to break their women heart after billing

Sign
Benin branch pro

Motto" we bill the world "
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by PoliteActivist: 6:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
especially since Buhari tooked over

"Tooked over" indeed grin
Re: Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital by everythinggirly(f): 6:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Destruction won't solve any problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.