Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement (2798 Views)

Missed Flight: Air Peace Management To Meet With Emir Of Kano - Chairman, Onyema / Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by akezn: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2022
So they even offered to fly him to Abuja, then to Kano at no extra cost?

Abeg Emir, next time you fly private jet and take off anytime you want.

Delay a flight that will displease so many other passengers just to please one man at a time when there is rising cases of delayed flights in the country. The same people will wake up tomorrow to accuse the airliners for delayed flights.

Isa, abeg go Sidon for one place make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by AntonVince: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Throwback:
The Airline's account of what transpired differs from what was reported in the complaint filed on behalf of the affected passengers.

Time and more counter accusations would indicate where the truth lies and who was the victim here - the 10 passengers or Air Peace.

I noticed no mention was made about the delay that resulted in the late arrival in Nigeria.

Also no mention was made about paying a No-Show fee on the missed flight for the eventual flight booked as was claimed in the complaint.

Only in a failed sh*t-hole 3rd-world country can one see such absurdity as an individual demanding that the authorities sanction an airline for refusing to delay a flight for them.

That this emir even had the temerity and belief that he could get the NCAA to sanction the Airline for flying according to schedule shows how rotten the system is.

What a country!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by galaxi(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2022
You are too bitter,Why not start your own airline dedicated for the emir and his family only?

People that can not even run an akamu/akara business successfully, calling a man who run a multi billion naira firm proud.

onoja12:

slowly you are beginning to read, now return back to the allegation and please save me all this western country talk, flights are held for high profile individuals in the west, it is done all the time. like i said people who haven't left there village and live in fantacy land , anywhere is better than Nigeria mentality until they reach then shame would not allow them go home.

The Emir was on his right to make that request not even as an Emir but as a Customer ,oyema has allowed the tonic of power to get to his head and as you know pride goes before a fall, his fall is beginning to look him in the face, i know you are a child but i would help you this is not the first allegation against him.
he was very rude to a prime minister in the Caribbean, that issue has been played down but we all know in this world it is always a question of time before your cup full

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by mu2sa2: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2022
onoja12:
This isn't answering the questions, my people say after listening to both sides one can decipher the truth.

Question

1) Did the Emir Travel on air peace from Gambia to Lagos
2)was his flight from Gambia to Lagos delayed by 70mins
3) if it was delayed why then could the flight from Lagos to Kano not be delayed to meet up with the passenger's that the very same Air peace delayed from Gambia
4) Did the Chairman say that his flight can not be delayed for anybody

Good thinking. If the emir missed the Airpeace flight to Kano because of the 70 minutes take off delay of his flight at Banjul, he couldn't have been wrong to seek the understanding of Airpeace. The emir was wrong. though, to have made Airpeace refusal to accede to his request a public issue. Airpeace is also wrong to have issued an epistle on the issue. They could just have tacitly stated the company policy and asked for the emir's understanding, given the close relationship between their Ceo and the emir. Diplomacy is better than gra-gra.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by Ayed44: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2022
onoja12:
This isn't answering the questions, my people say after listening to both sides one can decipher the truth.

Question

3) if it was delayed why then could the flight from Lagos to Kano not be delayed to meet up with the passenger's that the very same Air peace delayed from Gambia

Let's assume (but not admit) that the flight from The Gambia to Lagos was delayed for 70 minutes, now I put this question to you: was the flight delayed because of technical issues or because they waited for a passenger?

A flight can actually be delayed because of technical issues or bad weather, but you cannot delayed an already taxiing commercial flight just because one RESPECTED passenger is still on his way to the airport.

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by NaijaCowFarm: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2022
Our fellow cow masters are plain stupid. You arrived at International Airport at 5.52 am. Even if you are the owner of the aircraft that brought you from Bangui to Lagos, there is no way you would finish airport formalities and get to the airport parking garage by 6.30 am. then you will now drive through the busy Lagos traffic at 6.30 am with all those Festac - Agege drivers on the road. You would not make MM2 before 7.00 am.

Isa Bayero is a reflection of typical Nigerian leadership. Our leaders are not selfless, rather want to be accorded all sorts of respect even when not deserved. Mr. Isa Bayero refused to tell NCAA when he and the Emir entourage finally arrived at MM2. Definitely not until 7.00 am, and then the Lagos - Abuja flight was there. What is the fuse then

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by Carlyscales: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2022
onoja12:

Question

Your naivety about commercial aviation operations is quite palpable by this postulation

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by Wazobia2216: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Separate tradition from business, una no dey hear!
Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by System202: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Useless Airpeace. Anything Igbo is very arrogant and mark u airpeace will be history in no time. If it's oba or any obi, or chief will airpeace do the same to them. Bunch of inyamuris

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by adefitim(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Shey na tribal war una won turn this to ni abi na my eye Dey pain me ni?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by Tallesty1(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2022
onoja12:

Question

He deserves a medal if he did say that

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by amuwo1980: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
It is still the anti Igbo sentiments, we want Biafra
Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by amuwo1980: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
System202:
Useless Airpeace. Anything Igbo is very arrogant and mark u airpeace will be history in no time. If it's oba or any obi, or chief will airpeace do the same to them. Bunch of inyamuris
They have reduced jamb scores to zero so that You can learn ABCD enough to type this rubbish, ppl like u shud be in the mines digging out stones , that’s your natural aptitude.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by ObamaMessi: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is no news.There are more important things than this miss flight that miss flight.
Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by System202: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
amuwo1980:

They have reduced jamb scores to zero so that You can learn ABCD enough to type this rubbish, ppl like u shud be in the mines digging out stones , that’s your natural aptitude.

Bleep u and Abcd. the owner of airpeace is idiot and if continue this way his business will crumble.
Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by abnot: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
onoja12:
hahahaha, somebody who hasn't left his village calls me unexposed ,i am quite sure i have traveled to more countries than your whole family put together.
Once again i refer you back to item Number (2) read to understand not to respond, small children of this days.

Talking about BA, for the record if BA delays its flight which causes a passenger to miss his connecting flight ,BA would put you up in a hotel and rebook you at no additional cost.

From the statement issued by the COO they offered to rebook the emir and his entourage on the 7am flight to abuja and the 9am flight from abuja to kano but his COS rejected the offer insisting that the 6:15am flight from Lagos to kano should be held back till they arrive. So clearly it was difficult to manage this situation
Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by omaclarry(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
onoja12:
emotional generation, please be referred back to item number( 2 )

Mvgv, so becos God is Good abuja to PH bus is delayed, then God is Good PH to other routes should be delayed same time... Crase people full dis country sha, but them dey ontop pass
Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by Amumaigwe: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
System202:

Yes, but it will at least outlive the shithole.
Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by Channel54: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
onoja12:

slowly you are beginning to read, now return back to the allegation and please save me all this western country talk, flights are held for high profile individuals in the west, it is done all the time. like i said people who haven't left there village and live in fantacy land , anywhere is better than Nigeria mentality until they reach then shame would not allow them go home.

The Emir was on his right to make that request not even as an Emir but as a Customer ,oyema has allowed the tonic of power to get to his head and as you know pride goes before a fall, his fall is beginning to look him in the face, i know you are a child but i would help you this is not the first allegation against him.
he was very rude to a prime minister in the Caribbean, that issue has been played down but we all know in this world it is always a question of time before your cup full

Id1ocy at it's best,i wonder which countries you claimed to have traveled to with this elementary mentality. Online big boy,hungry in real life.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by amuwo1980: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
System202:

Bleep u and Abcd. the owner of airpeace is idiot and if continue this way his business will crumble.
Creep that won’t let nigeria be a modern state that’s what u and ur types are, you will never win
Re: Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement by amuwo1980: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
mu2sa2:
Good thinking. If the emir missed the Airpeace flight to Kano because of the 70 minutes take off delay of his flight at Banjul, he couldn't have been wrong to seek the understanding of Airpeace. The emir was wrong. though, to have made Airpeace refusal to accede to his request a public issue. Airpeace is also wrong to have issued an epistle on the issue. They could just have tacitly stated the company policy and asked for the emir's understanding, given the close relationship between their Ceo and the emir. Diplomacy is better than gra-gra.
You are part of the problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Sanwo-olu Drives Into Eagle Square On Speed / Simon Ekpa Threatens To Bring Down Any Helicopter In Igbo Land Again PHOTOS / There Is No 24hrs Light In Aba. Don't Mind The Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.